ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Harem is 100% complete, starting work on love once I've tried that thing called sleep for a few hours. Hopefully, it won't take longer than a day or two. Then proofreading and release.
i have the patience of a sleepy sloth..take your time get it right..as w1myh.jpg i have set aside some Earl Grey tea for the occasion!!
concerning the dominate route...saw some comments saying its nice but not really dominating as is traditional..got me thinking it actually came off alot more like a roleplaying route..because it was very sweet and caring..lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i have the patience of a sleepy sloth..take your time get it right..as View attachment 286859 i have set aside some Earl Grey tea for the occasion!!
concerning the dominate route...saw some comments saying its nice but not really dominating as is traditional..got me thinking it actually came off alot more like a roleplaying route..because it was very sweet and caring..lol
Peoples definition of something changes on an hourly basis. The sweet and caring is affection, the other part will be manipulative, blackmailing, and downright cruel at times. But of course, it will always go based on my definition of dominant. And I'm not comfortable with cruelty, so in that case, it may indeed feel like roleplay.

Reactions: Genji

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh ... that weird robot/alien/creature element is really turning me off. :(
And the dialog seem to be wrong when you dont kiss Alison - bc then it just cuts off and later Shadow say that she ran away nd something must have happend... but that does not happen without the kiss. And later the girls talk about the kiss - that never happened. There is a huge continuity problem.

Up to that point it were a fun game ... but that Alison stuff is not my thing. Will try to continue ... :/

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Mmh ... that weird robot/alien/creature element is really turning me off. :(
And the dialog seem to be wrong when you dont kiss Alison - bc then it just cuts off and later Shadow say that she ran away nd something must have happend... but that does not happen without the kiss. And later the girls talk about the kiss - that never happened. There is a huge continuity problem.

Up to that point, it was a fun game ... but that Alison stuff is not my thing. Will try to continue ... :/
You should try reading the description of not kissing Alison. Maybe that will answer your questions... As for Alison not being your thing, that's your choice.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You should try reading the description of not kissing Alison. Maybe that will answer your questions... As for Alison not being your thing, that's your choice.
There is no description. MC says no non ... and then it cuts to shadow on the end of the stairs. And leter they talk about the kiss too. So there is for sure some error ...

And I do like the girls, I just dont like that android (or whatever) stuff. In general I prefer mor grounded setups with as few as possible (better non) supernatural elements.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you read along in the game you'll see its set in the future..i forget what year it said but she was born in the 2040's? or something..so the nanotech stuff fits well...this is a sci-fi game...perhaps it needs a sci-fi tag?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There is no description. MC says no non ... and then it cuts to shadow on the end of the stairs. And leter they talk about the kiss too. So there is for sure some error ...

And I do like the girls, I just dont like that android (or whatever) stuff. In general I prefer mor grounded setups with as few as possible (better non) supernatural elements.
"*Hint* Not Kissing her is just a skip feature." It skips the scene, not the act. Love is on rails as far as the story goes. If you don't like Alice (Not Alison by the way.) Then I suppose you could stick to Harem mode or something.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
"*Hint* Not Kissing her is just a skip feature." It skips the scene, not the act. Love is on rails as far as the story goes. If you don't like Alice (Not Alison by the way.) Then I suppose you could stick to Harem mode or something.
Maybe I try that. - But tbh, it is not well shown that it is some kind of skipping. And I dont get it there why this should be the case ...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hello, world. So I have finally managed to release the killer baby lamb (0.4) It's on the patron. I'll see ya all soon as it's freebie-ville time.

• Love
Reactions: ive_got-problems
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes