ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hello, world. So I have finally managed to release the killer baby lamb (0.4) It's on the patron. I'll see ya all soon as it's freebie-ville time.
smacks self in face for buying you coffee and not patreon goop..piffles..my derp is legendary :/

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
smacks self in face for buying you coffee and not patreon goop..piffles..my derp is legendary :/
Meh, no worries bud. I really appreciate the fact you decided to support me. That money will stay there a good minute. Until it hits the payout threshold.

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i have to say "redacted" that "redacted" was a real "redacted" in "redacted" and thats all i can say about it all :O

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Poll voting has begun for 0.4.1 you guys. Next update will be only a single path, I've decided to do some focused development per path. Depending on which path the patrons vote for this month (Highest count votes.) Will get my full attention. This will ensure that I don't overwork myself and can deliver the highest quality, much lengthier paths per release.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So far Harem is leading the pack with a lead of 4 votes on who is going to win the monthly development focus round (next update.) Meanwhile, I'm resting my fingers as they finish voting... Once voting is conclusive I'll start work on the single path that wins this round. I'll keep you guys updated, and freebie day is early next month (F95) release :)

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you really need to do another random render ;) Shadow sitting on the floor drinking a juicebox legs splayed outwards while wearing this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Great game for real , i hope all the best ! :coffee:
We Waiting for the next release with love ! :coffee:

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes