OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i better go buy some more coffee so i'll be kept in consideration for next month(or thereabouts) hehehe
You don't need to buy me anything, once earned it stays until broken. But I won't stop you from buying me the other 8 coffees needed over time lol!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@OneManVN @ThunderRob

Actually all that is needed is to find a DAZ outfit with a shirt and then transfer the logo from the shirts to the shirts texture file using paint-net which allows you to load multiple texture or files at one time so you can take something from one texture file and paste it into another one then move adjust and scale it. If the model is already loaded when edit the texture file you'll have to reload the shirt new and then select the shirt version you altered for the textures to appear in DAZ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThunderRob

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN @ThunderRob

Actually all that is needed is to find a DAZ outfit with a shirt and then transfer the logo from the shirts to the shirts texture file using paint-net which allows you to load multiple texture or files at one time so you can take something from one texture file and paste it into another one then move adjust and scale it. If the model is already loaded when edit the texture file you'll have to reload the shirt new and then select the shirt version you altered for the textures to appear in DAZ.

It's not that I can't do it, it's more of a "I'm constantly working on game" Thing, I don't have the time for extras. But thank you! Appreciate the help.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I have not played this since 0.2 but was wondering what happened ?
all the paths are there..but this is a BIG project so dev is doing routes alternately..so..your preferred route will have its update soon..this newest one was "harem" focused..the one you are referring to is the "love" route

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
branching paths that actually show differences in the story & pregnancy in the actual game instead of just the ending or epilogue of a story route? I may check this one out at some point

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
all the paths are there..but this is a BIG project so dev is doing routes alternately..so..your preferred route will have its update soon..this newest one was "harem" focused..the one you are referring to is the "love" route
That explains things. but how many path are there ? i think now i am on the harem path.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would release this game early, but, alas, I'm not a patron. Plus, it would spoil my record of never having released a game, comic or discord image.

I do, however, love to use patron updates as a means to promote the game and (hopefully) encourage new patrons.

But, of course, I would have to be a patron to do that. So, really, what the heck am I taking up valuable space here for in the first place? Sheesh. Man does like to hear himself type.

Reactions: OneManVN

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I would release this game early, but, alas, I'm not a patron. Plus, it would spoil my record of never having released a game, comic or discord image.

I do, however, love to use patron updates as a means to promote the game and (hopefully) encourage new patrons.

But, of course, I would have to be a patron to do that. So, really, what the heck am I taking up valuable space here for in the first place? Sheesh. Man does like to hear himself type.
i too suffer the dreaded "hear myself type" syndrome..there is NO cure!!!

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
damn
i was on the harem route and dunno why have decided play the love path. that is so sad
so much drama ;(

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Do I need a WT to realize which path is which? I still plan on doing my first play with no wt but like to have it to see other scenes play out in sequence.

D

Deleted member 1200074

play it..you'll see something that'll make the people that play this with actually reading go OMG!!! and who knows..it may suit your desires.
play both love and harem because i forget which one its in..LOL
Alright I am in. Please do not let me down.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes