OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I would release this game early, but, alas, I'm not a patron. Plus, it would spoil my record of never having released a game, comic or discord image.

I do, however, love to use patron updates as a means to promote the game and (hopefully) encourage new patrons.

But, of course, I would have to be a patron to do that. So, really, what the heck am I taking up valuable space here for in the first place? Sheesh. Man does like to hear himself type.
If you released it early as an Early Access patron you'd pay 20$ - 100$ So I'd say power to ya, and obviously for the right reasons who would complain? I'm just saying that releasing too early does not help me as a developer in any way. Not that anyone on here has so far mind you. Just stating a fact.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Still in the introduction. But totally sold. Thx for talking me into it. I got a good damn feeling about this already.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Think without doubt that Alison has the best booty in any game I've played off here, seriously though this was a good update that booty really is something else :love:

D

Deleted member 1200074

Honestly, I don't even think I care about the pron in this game. I am enjoying the writing and story. Cheers, I am totally impressed.

Reactions: OneManVN
D

Deleted member 1200074

3DCG, Male protagonist, Pregnancy, Forced pregnancy, Forced sex, Submission, Corruption, Anal, Creampie, Gaping, Vanilla sex, Oral, Facial, Trans
Says there is trans, but I am not far enough to confirm or not. Futa is not here.

Nov 1, 2018
I hate to be the one but... did anyone using the compressed version had the same bug as me when...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i got to the same part , and nothing happens it stops . Can not even choose the first two options, tits bouncing or ass shaking , goes for deleted options , and thats it .

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Great work as every month since Launch. Renders improved once more as far as I can tell and the story in both parts of my playthroughs (Love and Harem, didn't touch Dom yet) is getting along nicely.
So whoever enjoys this as much as I do, consider to pay this guy some bucks over at Patreon or that Coffee thingy, he really deserves it.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah i got to the same part , and nothing happens it stops . Can not even choose the first two options, tits bouncing or ass shaking , goes for deleted options , and thats it .
My guess is the compression supercompressed something and your PC is having a hard time decompressing it? I'm not sure sorry, is this some lappy or a gaming rig?

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
My guess is the compression supercompressed something and your PC is having a hard time decompressing it? I'm not sure sorry, is this some lappy or a gaming rig?
Mine is a not so bad gaming system... Intel i5, 16 GB RAM, AMD RX 560... not the best but does his work.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Mine is a not so bad gaming system... Intel i5, 16 GB RAM, AMD RX 560... not the best but does his work.
Agreed, in which case I'd say either you lack something, or something went wrong... Try downloading vlc media player and install it? Idk honestly. Since they obviously work fine in the uncompressed build.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Agreed, in which case I'd say either you lack something, or something went wrong... Try downloading vlc media player and install it? Idk honestly. Since they obviously work fine in the uncompressed build.
I'll try this. I wish I just could use the uncompressed version but I don't have a normal internet connection. I have to rely on a mobile connection with limited data :(

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes