jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I can also confirm the animation didn't work properly in the compressed version. Click one of the options and then nothing happens, the option you clicked stayed highlighted and then for whatever reason it seemed to skip forward to the end of the animation (or it might've played and i just spam clicked through it) and then everything is back to normal.

Anyways, Alice is neat. Need to get her a body for herself in later versions. I like how oblivious Alison is when it comes to sex too, its cute lol.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'll try this. I wish I just could use the uncompressed version but I don't have a normal internet connection. I have to rely on a mobile connection with limited data :(
I understand, and I'm truly sorry. I could always compress those specific files as much as I can and send em to you... You could replace the ones in your game folder. Check and see if the animations located in your game folder actually play as "Video"

Reactions: Lucius Drake

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, I can also confirm the animation didn't work properly in the compressed version. Click one of the options and then nothing happens, the option you clicked stayed highlighted and then for whatever reason it seemed to skip forward to the end of the animation (or it might've played and i just spam clicked through it) and then everything is back to normal.

Anyways, Alice is neat. Need to get her a body for herself in later versions. I like how oblivious Alison is when it comes to sex too, its cute lol.
Thanks, I am glad you like Alice, and yes I'm trying to keep her as "Clueless" as an inexperienced girl in her position would be. As for the body, it was definitely a clue dropped for those who caught it :) It's somewhere down the road a possibility.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So did the Fight preview from the last version get cut in exchange for this new scenario at the end of the episode?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
shadow is pulling the full DCEU harley quinn look in the harem route not sure im into it as much as her in the love route

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So did the Fight preview from the last version get cut in exchange for this new scenario at the end of the episode?
Sorry, I thought the I don't hit Wamen "Pewdiepie" reference gave it away as a joke. It was just something quickly thrown together for giggles. And yes, it was.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is it me or is Alison's ass getting bigger in the harem route? Why do the girls have to keep getting hacked up in this game? First Alison gets her hair hacked up and her ass seems to have been inflated more and now Caroline who was hot as fuck in the love route is now just another generic looking girl in the harem route. Shadow I can understand as she was undercover and dyed her hair to blend in. I'm surprised Melissa wasn't hacked up as well. It does look like Alison will be getting her hair back which will be good but hopefully Caroline will get her real look back as well if not I might just switch to the love route and hope for an option where you'll be able to cheat on Alison with her sister and the red head shadow.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is it me or is Alison's ass getting bigger in the harem route? Why do the girls have to keep getting hacked up in this game? First Alison gets her hair hacked up and her ass seems to have been inflated more and now Caroline who was hot as fuck in the love route is now just another generic looking girl in the harem route. Shadow I can understand as she was undercover and dyed her hair to blend in. I'm surprised Melissa wasn't hacked up as well. It does look like Alison will be getting her hair back which will be good but hopefully Caroline will get her real look back as well if not I might just switch to the love route and hope for an option where you'll be able to cheat on Alison with her sister and the red head shadow.
Her ass might look bigger on certain poses. The glutes do tend to flex etc so that's likely why. As for her actual booty size, it has not changed since the last time I remade her into Alison 2.0... On to the girls, as I've stated before and gladly will again. All the girls will behave as expected from girls their age. Especially when it comes to Caroline/Winter/Shadow they will change their looks here and there in Harem. And if you don't like it, there is not much I can do tbh, there is always someone else who likes it or doesn't, either way, I go you know? And no, Love will have no sisterly love or any of the things you will find in Harem or Dom. That's why those paths exist.

Xillop

Jul 30, 2018
Agreed, in which case I'd say either you lack something, or something went wrong... Try downloading vlc media player and install it? Idk honestly. Since they obviously work fine in the uncompressed build.
Hi I can confirm the animations don't play on my system either (i7 8600, 16gb ram win7 64bit) with the compressed version I downloaded. Looking at the files though:

label FrontView:
play movie "<from 0 to 15.5>ponyexpressfront.ogg"

Checking that file ponyexpressfront.ogg is 19,555 bytes in size and when I try and play it independently (in a player that runs the other ogv files, it is just blank with a time counter that shows 3.52

The other two ponyexpress.ogg is 9,224 bytes and ponyexpressionrearview.ogg is 18,716 bytes

Regards.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Guess I'll only be on the love route only then or I'll just clear up some disk space instead.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi I can confirm the animations don't play on my system either (i7 8600, 16gb ram win7 64bit) with the compressed version I downloaded. Looking at the files though:

label FrontView:
play movie "<from 0 to 15.5>ponyexpressfront.ogg"

Checking that file ponyexpressfront.ogg is 9,244 bytes in size and when I try and play it independently (in a player that runs the other ogv files, it is just blank with a time counter that shows 3.52

The other two ponyexpressfront.ogg is 19,555 bytes and ponyexpressionrearview.ogg is 18,716 bytes

Regards.
Yeah, if they don't play from in-game folder that's the issue my guess is the compression messed something up. Although this is not my job... I will give you guys a link to some compressed mp4 versions that you can watch outside of the game for now. Do not replace the in-game with these! They won't work for two reasons, format and timer cut shorter intentionally.

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I understand, and I'm truly sorry. I could always compress those specific files as much as I can and send em to you... You could replace the ones in your game folder. Check and see if the animations located in your game folder actually play as "Video"
best I can do, for now, view these on a player, named appropriately.

Reactions: Canto Forte
D

Deleted member 1200074

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finished playing through all current content for Corruption, Harem, and Love routes. Harem by far being the most normal story wise. I was not expecting the
You got me hooked. @ThunderRob seriously thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: OneManVN and Genji

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Finished playing through all current content for Corruption, Harem, and Love routes. Harem by far being the most normal story wise. I was not expecting the
You got me hooked. @ThunderRob seriously thanks for the recommendation.
I really can't [redacted] the speculations in any way whatsoever, [redacted] deny, [redacted] confirm, I [redacted] even speak about it without people thinking it will or will not. This is all I can say now... I avoided using the word ......

Nov 1, 2018
My guess is the compression supercompressed something and your PC is having a hard time decompressing it? I'm not sure sorry, is this some lappy or a gaming rig?
It´s all good bro/sis , i might have missed few scenes , but it continues after a while , where you get the option to finnish . Btw. Great game so far , like the renders , characters and story so far really captivating . Please continue the good work, and i am sure you will get all the support you need to progress . I am seriously considering supporting you if you have a Patreon page . And i am glad for the choice that you can either play the love story mode or the Harem mode . I even tried the pet mode , but i must admit that is not really my thing even tho some might like it , i am not saying it´s bad , just not how i roll. Love / story line is great , but i prefer Harem mode lol , i might be perverted lol , but the choices are just there and those babes are just mmmmmmm :cool:

Reactions: OneManVN and Genji

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So which route has actual sexual content in it? Im on the love route and Alison and Mike just ditched the 1st safe house and there has been no "present" time sexy content so far. Am I on the nothing gonna happen until the very end route?

Nov 1, 2018
So which route has actual sexual content in it? Im on the love route and Alison and Mike just ditched the 1st safe house and there has been no "present" time sexy content so far. Am I on the nothing gonna happen until the very end route?
No sex with Alison in any of the routes , but in a harem route you get Melissa

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes