TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I mean no disrespect here but why would you need to be cold to do a dom/sub route?

Dom and sub is all about affection, the sub needs to trust the dom completely and aftercare is all about showing love, there is no room for cruelty in a dom/sub relationship.
I guess it depends on the dynamics of the dom/sub relationship. Is it for pleasure or is it for power and control. The other dom/sub relationships in this game seem to lean more towards a harsher approach so I just assumed (ass outta u and me... i know...) that was what would be offered to the player.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So uh Nadia asked me to drop this here, she was worried people forgot about her is all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically this is not a spoiler, her eyes are lifeless (not looking at you as they should!) So it was a failed shot, redone with beautiful eyes looking where they should.
Does this mean Nadia is joining the harem? That fem dom scene made my nipples so hard they could cut glass. All these new women Michael is gonna need a much bigger bed.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No offense but thats nothing like a true dominance/submissive relationship. Sounds like you dont even have a cold enough heart to truly do a true dom/sub route. So why even have it in your game? Just throwing a bone to the kinkier crowd?
There are two sides as I just mentioned, and no offense taken. Perhaps your definition of dominance is cruelty and cold-hearted? Idk, not trying to make assumptions here. But not for me. First and foremost, a Dom/sub relationship is an unwritten agreement between two partners. The Dominant leads, guides, and protects the submissive. The submissive is the baby girl or servant who pleases the dominant. So yeah, I think I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: ThunderRob

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I mean no disrespect here but why would you need to be cold to do a dom/sub route?

Dom and sub is all about affection, the sub needs to trust the dom completely and aftercare is all about showing love, there is no room for cruelty in a dom/sub relationship.
Precisely.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I guess it depends on the dynamics of the dom/sub relationship. Is it for pleasure or is it for power and control. The other dom/sub relationships in this game seem to lean more towards a harsher approach so I just assumed (ass outta u and me... i know...) that was what would be offered to the player.
It's perfectly understandable. Which is why I included something for both Power hungry doms (Kneel bitch!) and then my definition of Dom. Alison, will not be the only girl to come to Dom, so different approaches will be required for some girls. Example, if you are too cruel to say uh Nadia? She may snap you in two like a twig (literally) then you watch yourself fade away for a few seconds bent like a rubber dildo. So people will have to choose wisely or risk it for the thrills and lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: EzioAuditore75

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay, so before I share these... I would first like to confess. I have been very, very naughty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only spoiler here is her extra piece of equipment. The rest are random teaser renders.

Reactions: DrackDrap

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Does this mean Nadia is joining the harem? That fem dom scene made my nipples so hard they could cut glass. All these new women Michael is gonna need a much bigger bed.
I don't mean to be presumptuous here... But uh, if they could almost cut glass then, perhaps the latest images I shared make em turn into diamonds?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It just seems like alot of people are romanticising the taking advantage of a vulnerable personality that needs to get some therapy for some obvious traumas in their past... not a "master"...

I blame 50 shades of grey for trying to normalize abuse of another human being (3d character in this case).

And for those who may say but what if the sub is happy? Are they? Really? :unsure:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It just seems like alot of people are romanticising the taking advantage of a vulnerable personality that needs to get some therapy for some obvious traumas in their past... not a "master"...

I blame 50 shades of grey for trying to normalize abuse of another human being (3d character in this case).

And for those who may say but what if the sub is happy? Are they? Really? :unsure:
Speaking from actual experience here as a Dom. In most cases they are because they themselves want it, crave it, ask for it. Now in the case of someone who is being taken advantage off because they are vulnerable, scared, or with no place left to go, etc. That's just not something I'd ever be capable of, but I am certain that there are people in the world who thrive on it and they lose no sleep over it.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I too am speaking from experience. I have come across a few woman who said they enjoyed being a sub, but instead of just using them to get my rocks off I instead dug into the why. In every circumstance it stemmed from a troubled past. A couple sought the help they needed another ended up commiting suicide after falling into the hands of a so called dom. Sorry but excuses about "trust" and "contracts" dont fly with me on this issue.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I too am speaking from experience. I have come across a few woman who said they enjoyed being a sub, but instead of just using them to get my rocks off I instead dug into the why. In every circumstance it stemmed from a troubled past. A couple sought the help they needed another ended up commiting suicide after falling into the hands of a so called dom. Sorry but excuses about "trust" and "contracts" dont fly with me on this issue.
That's fine with me. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I have had GF(s) who have no evil doers in their life, past or present who simply enjoy giving or taking control. There are over 7bil people on this planet, I'm sure you haven't asked them all ;) Take care and always remember people have opinions, likes dislikes, there are no absolutes when it comes to these specific things.

Reactions: Moria

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't mean to be presumptuous here... But uh, if they could almost cut glass then, perhaps the latest images I shared make em turn into diamonds?
She is so damn sexy #nohomo

Consensual abuse is so good. You would be surprised how many women have rape fantasies. Keep this a secret but it just awakens something deep dark and primal.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
She is so damn sexy #nohomo

Consensual abuse is so good. You would be surprised how many women have rape fantasies. Keep this a secret but it just awakens something deep dark and primal.
Haha, of course of course. She is going to be so "versatile" it's not even funny. Possibilities are nearly endless my head will explode if I start to think on them.

Nov 1, 2018
That's fine with me. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I have had GF(s) who have no evil doers in their life, past or present who simply enjoy giving or taking control. There are over 7bil people on this planet, I'm sure you haven't asked them all ;) Take care and always remember people have opinions, likes dislikes, there are no absolutes when it comes to these specific things.
I will agree with you , there are some that do that willingly , i mean give up their control to someone who they trust . But trust must be build first , you don´t just jump in and start dominating someone you just met , right ? As i said in my previous answer to someone , i just could not see myself dominating her, after all she gone thru , that´s all . I am talking about game btw , not actual person . Have not tried that yet IRL lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I will agree with you , there are some that do that willingly , i mean give up their control to someone who they trust . But trust must be build first , you don´t just jump in and start dominating someone you just met , right ? As i said in my previous answer to someone , i just could not see myself dominating her, after all she gone thru , that´s all . I am talking about game btw , not actual person . Have not tried that yet IRL lol
No worries at all. Eventually, there will be other girls that join. Maybe one of those will feel less "guilt trippy" so I guess next month's update will tell... It's looking like a big dom update next month judging by votes.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Nov 1, 2018
No worries at all. Eventually, there will be other girls that join. Maybe one of those will feel less "guilt trippy" so I guess next month's update will tell... It's looking like a big dom update next month judging by votes.
BTW. Like i said earlier , my main focus is Harem route , but when i get a chance i play both love route and might even go Dom route as well when it is part of the game . FYI if not the best , then top 3 game that i play from this site .

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
BTW. Like i said earlier , my main focus is Harem route , but when i get a chance i play both love route and might even go Dom route as well when it is part of the game . FYI if not the best , then top 3 game that i play from this site .
Thanks, Ezio, glad you're enjoying it.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Fair enough mate. Just a topic I have seen some serious fallout from when roleplay goes too far and certain people dont like to give up their role as the dom.

But anyways sorry for derailing this thread on my rant and I will reiterate I really like this game and I can only hope we get to bring some serious justice/revenge upon certain characters :)

Reactions: EzioAuditore75

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a sub yet i've had no traumatic events, never been assaulted never been abused and had a more than happy childhood. No daddy issues, no mummy issues, my twin is my best friend and i'm close with all my other siblings.

I've been with my girlfriend for a number of years now and trust her completely. She's never once made me do anything I wasn't comfortable with and in all the time we've been together i've only had to use our safeword once when we got carried away and went longer than we should with me being tied quite tight. I lost feeling in my foot and we had to stop or i'd risk losing my foot. Being tied up is fun at times but also quite dangerous which is why a lot of trust is involved.

For example there is a game on here called California Bound where a girl spends several hours bound on her knees in a toilet. Her knees would be fucked, within a few days she'd struggle to work and that's if she made it out with all her limbs. People have lost hands, feet even whole limbs from being tied to long and cutting off circulation.

It's not something i'd thought about before I met her but it's a role we fell into not long after getting together. She's quite a bit older than me with a well toned body and the attitude that goes with that life experience and knowing she's a badass. Whereas i'm how you would say "petite". I'm quite small with not much to me, my twin got all the body including the boobs.

I run a quite a busy kitchen so i'm not a submissive in all walks of life, in that kitchen I am the goddess and my word is fucking law. At home I just want to let loose and not worry about anything and my other half fell into role quite easily.

Started off with her letting me know what she wanted me to do in bed to handcuffs, blindfolds and eventually full on tying up. We don't go beyond light stuff, despite being her sub i'm not into pain, i'm a bit of a wimp.

She likes to be in control and I like her being in control, it makes the tenderness at the end so much better.

What you describe isn't a dom/sub relationship it's the SM in BDSM. That's where the extreme stuff lies and the pain and the cruelty.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes