OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I adore Mel but i'm keeping my love path to Alison/Alice. I want to try and be a little bit faithful and I have the harem path to make everyone else happy.
Same here. I'm tunnel visioned on Alison(Alice when she's not looking.) Ahem, I mean until I can find a way to bring em both together...

Reactions: Avaron1974

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ooooooh I like the new info. I will now need a 2nd love path playthrough to get a mini harem to go with my full blown harem and true love with Alison/Alice (my favorite path). :love:

@OneManVN

P.S. If your looking for a way to merge Alison/Alice and coming up empty you could either just clone Alison or create a being with liquid metal over a metal exoskeleton and you could even call it a terminator (or Cyberdyne systems model T1000). Its ok I am pretty sure either of those names are available so no need to worry about any copyright infringements (y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we have to keep remembering that the name Alison is in the game title..so no matter which route we take..even harem..Alison will be the main..she'll be the queen of the harem eventually and always the focus even if you are spelunking the other moist caverns...so i myself have to accept that my Shadow will only do as good as #2...fortunately..our esteemed dev makes me special wallpapers so she is #1 on my PC..LOL

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
we have to keep remembering that the name Alison is in the game title..so no matter which route we take..even harem..Alison will be the main..she'll be the queen of the harem eventually and always the focus even if you are spelunking the other moist caverns...so I myself have to accept that my Shadow will only do as good as #2...fortunately..our esteemed dev makes me special wallpapers so she is #1 on my PC..LOL
Correct as always :p Alison is the focus, everything else is secondary. But I suppose one could intentionally be stubborn and skip all Alison content lol.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, it is considered gauche to make the headliner of the game secondary to other characters. Plus, Alison is just a package of too sexy to ignore. I still have Melissa as my #1, but I am quite content with Alison being the "star".

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ooooooh I like the new info. I will now need a 2nd love path playthrough to get a mini harem to go with my full blown harem and true love with Alison/Alice (my favorite path). :love:

@OneManVN

P.S. If your looking for a way to merge Alison/Alice and coming up empty you could either just clone Alison or create a being with liquid metal over a metal exoskeleton and you could even call it a terminator (or Cyberdyne systems model T1000). Its ok I am pretty sure either of those names are available so no need to worry about any copyright infringements (y)
I was joking, no worries on the how... I've already decided. It's going to be unpredictable and likely not acceptable by everyone. But I'll lose no sleep over it. And it won't be a merge, it's a split.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I was joking, no worries on the how... I've already decided. It's going to be unpredictable and likely not acceptable by everyone. But I'll lose no sleep over it. And it won't be a merge, it's a split.
Cool. Double the fun or the future pregnancy plays into it... :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In a lot of games I find secondary characters far better than the "main" girl. For instance in Melody I have saves for Amy, Becca, Izzy and Xianne (just in case) yet haven't touched Melody's route because she's not my type and i'd rather stay friends.

In games that i'm forced to follow the main girls path I tend to get sad because i've liked side characters more. I deleted Being a DIK from my drive and won't play it again purely because I have no interest in the main girls and the 3 I did like are just side characters. Doesn't matter how enjoyable a game is if the girls I have to romance aren't holding my interest. It's not the devs fault, it's just my tastes.

Here I don't have that problem at all.

I love women with short hair, large bottoms and toned bodies especially when they are adorable and Alison fits the bill perfectly so it's a main girl I would have picked even if we'd been given the choice.

The issue was with the last part of the love path where Alice went all adorable and then I was stuck wanting both.

Don't get me wrong, Mel is up there as one of the top girls but I have the harem path for that.

The only issue now is a character that popped up briefly and how she will tie in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How will that affect the MC and Alison/Alice I don't know. There are theories running round my head.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
In a lot of games I find secondary characters far better than the "main" girl. For instance in Melody I have saves for Amy, Becca, Izzy and Xianne (just in case) yet haven't touched Melody's route because she's not my type and i'd rather stay friends.

In games that i'm forced to follow the main girls path I tend to get sad because i've liked side characters more. I deleted Being a DIK from my drive and won't play it again purely because I have no interest in the main girls and the 3 I did like are just side characters. Doesn't matter how enjoyable a game is if the girls I have to romance aren't holding my interest. It's not the devs fault, it's just my tastes.

I love women with short hair, large bottoms and toned bodies especially when they are adorable and Alison fits the bill perfectly so it's a main girl I would have picked even if we'd been given the choice.

The issue was with the last part of the love path where Alice went all adorable and then I was stuck wanting both.

Don't get me wrong, Mel is up there as one of the top girls but I have the harem path for that.

The only issue now is a character that popped up briefly and how she will tie in.

How will that affect the MC and Alison/Alice I don't know. There are theories running round my head.

Kindness and unwillingness to be cruel do not equal soft-hearted. I'd kill anyone or anything that threatens my life irl, puppy, kitten child or otherwise. As for which will it be? I guess we'll all find out eventually :D

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I like your theory way better than my stupid theories :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Kindness and unwillingness to be cruel do not equal soft-hearted. I'd kill anyone or anything that threatens my life irl, puppy, kitten child or otherwise. As for which will it be? I guess we'll all find out eventually :D
i am a fan of gentle domination as that is what i practice with a pal o mine...and the dominate route in this(so far) is in line with what i'd prefer..i cant be harsh and cruel unless sticks pucks and ice are involved...but thats another story.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i am a fan of gentle domination as that is what i practice with a pal o mine...and the dominate route in this(so far) is in line with what i'd prefer..i cant be harsh and cruel unless sticks pucks and ice are involved...but thats another story.
Hahaha "as that is what I practice with a pal o mine" This is one of the 1001 reasons I love Canada. Pal's are so cool sometimes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hahaha "as that is what I practice with a pal o mine" This is one of the 1001 reasons I love Canada. Pal's are so cool sometimes.
she remains a "pal" because pot makes me very sick to my stomach..the smell and such..and she smokes ALOT of it..and hooking up with her permanent..she wont give it up....so..occasional visits are what we are...friends for so long its just normal to have "kinky happy happy funtime" with her...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, if Alison and Alice get pregnant, does that mean twins?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Alice could just nanobot them to age 18.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes