OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
she remains a "pal" because pot makes me very sick to my stomach..the smell and such..and she smokes ALOT of it..and hooking up with her permanent..she wont give it up....so..occasional visits are what we are...friends for so long its just normal to have "kinky happy happy funtime" with her...
I am the same, I truly hate the smell of it. In fact, I've moved to an area where there are no apartments anywhere nearby just houses. And no one smokes it around here. But yeah I got you, I had me a pal like Emily for almost 2 years. Now it is time to find the next one. I work better with "Inspiration"

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I dropped here to download the new version of one of my top 3 art pieces but then i saw the comments/posts from other connoisseurs which are making my day.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't see a problem with that idea. As long as OMV gets a cut on each one, I think it's a winner.

Reactions: OneManVN

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I loved Shadow visual at love path, one of my favorites in the game actually, but I really disliked the new haircolor at harem, the tattoos I don't mind, but I find her love style better

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinda depressing since she will probably not have scenes at love path
I like Shadow more in Harem Path,she look like a hottie and kinda remind me of Harley Queen,and MC really need a bigger house if he want a harem:p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Seems like all of the sex scenes are broken that supposed to happen between Michael and Melissa.
I just check and they work just fine... Unless you've downloaded the supercompressed version? In which case then yes, but that's not an OMVN release.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The only thing possibly broken after those sex scenes might be Little Michael.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I loved Shadow visual at love path, one of my favorites in the game actually, but I really disliked the new haircolor at harem, the tattoos I don't mind, but I find her love style better

kinda depressing since she will probably not have scenes at love path
Wow, that's some nice attention to detail. I keep underestimating this dev and he is quickly becoming one of my favs. Redhead > Harley Quinn :sneaky:

• Love

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
First time playing this game as I assumed it was just about banging chicks to get them pregnant, and then watching pregnant sex...

I gotta say... I am super impressed with the story, its super interesting and loving all the characters so far, everytime there is trouble I am at the edge of my seat hoping to god some of my favorite ladies dont die... I am trying to the Harem route after trying the "canon" one... I assumed it was going to be the same story, except the MC was now gonna be able to bang multiple girls rather than stick to only Allison... surprised to see its a completely different story that only shares key elements, but the girls look super different (Allison, Geneveve) so far... and some relationships were weird... I thought Chris's wife was Michael's sister in the main game... here its some chick named Kate who is a psychiatrist...

Last thing is that @-Hex- compressed version is indeed broken when it comes to what I assume are "videos/animations" the sex scene (first one) between Michael and Melissa dont trigger, the game kinda freezes, and then goes to the next regular image....kinda sucks, as most games with animations usually still work in compressed versions, unless Hex forgot to place that folder in his version, or couldnt crunch it...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow, that's some nice attention to detail. I keep underestimating this dev and he is quickly becoming one of my favs. Redhead > Harley Quinn :sneaky:
Holy crap havent gotten to see Shadow yet on that route, clicked your spoiler images, and I couldnt disagree with you guys more... the blonde SS Harley Quinn >>>> Red-head

Thats 3 for 3 for me... also prefer Allison in the Harem route (lookwise), and Geneveve, as the originals have short hair which I HATE... glad that Melissa looks the same though, she was perfect already ! Cant wait to see what Caroline looks on Harem path now, as I wasnt a big fan of her hairstyle either in the canon route.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First time playing this game as I assumed it was just about banging chicks to get them pregnant, and then watching pregnant sex...

I gotta say... I am super impressed with the story, its super interesting and loving all the characters so far, everytime there is trouble I am at the edge of my seat hoping to god some of my favorite ladies dont die... I am trying to the Harem route after trying the "canon" one... I assumed it was going to be the same story, except the MC was now gonna be able to bang multiple girls rather than stick to only Allison... surprised to see its a completely different story that only shares key elements, but the girls look super different (Allison, Geneveve) so far... and some relationships were weird... I thought Chris's wife was Michael's sister in the main game... here its some chick named Kate who is a psychiatrist...

Last thing is that Hex's compressed version is indeed broken when it comes to what I assume are "videos/animations" the sex scene (first one) between Michael and Melissa dont trigger, the game kinda freezes, and then goes to the next regular image....kinda sucks, as most games with animations usually still work in compressed versions, unless Hex forgot to place that folder in his version, or couldnt crunch it...
Glad you liked it and sorry they didn't work... However a page or two back I posted compressed and lower kb animations for those who can't see them. You can at least see them on a player.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i have a question guys

the "Niece" of mike that was kidnapped in the Harem route has as name "Winter"???
i think this girl had the name Willow before??

a girl names "winter" was never mentioned before!!

is this a error in the writing of the dialoges??

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i have a question guys

the "Niece" of mike that was kidnapped in the Harem route has as name "Winter"???
i think this girl had the name Willow before??

The harem and love paths are pretty different. They have different stories and change some of the characters up.

Same character, different name.

It's intended, not a mistake.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i have a question guys

I think this girl had the name Willow before??

Although it's not perfect, that is not one of the mistakes :) There is a good reason behind it... Ricky, his wife, and his daughter are based on real characters and I changed the name for that purpose. Willow, for example, will never be available. But since people asked for her, I made a compromise with the name change.

Reactions: Steinchen

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
... "While Michael was fighting for his life inside that bathroom"....
:ROFLMAO: speechless ....

love path hint :LOL:
Hey, you have any idea the restraint it takes not to pounce on that delicious booty? He really was fighting for his life the poor guy! Hahaha.

Reactions: Brother Lui
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes