TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'm a sub yet i've had no traumatic events, never been assaulted never been abused and had a more than happy childhood. No daddy issues, no mummy issues, my twin is my best friend and i'm close with all my other siblings.

I've been with my girlfriend for a number of years now and trust her completely. She's never once made me do anything I wasn't comfortable with and in all the time we've been together i've only had to use our safeword once when we got carried away and went longer than we should with me being tied quite tight. I lost feeling in my foot and we had to stop or i'd risk losing my foot. Being tied up is fun at times but also quite dangerous which is why a lot of trust is involved.

For example there is a game on here called California Bound where a girl spends several hours bound on her knees in a toilet. Her knees would be fucked, within a few days she'd struggle to work and that's if she made it out with all her limbs. People have lost hands, feet even whole limbs from being tied to long and cutting off circulation.

It's not something i'd thought about before I met her but it's a role we fell into not long after getting together. She's quite a bit older than me with a well toned body and the attitude that goes with that life experience and knowing she's a badass. Whereas i'm how you would say "petite". I'm quite small with not much to me, my twin got all the body including the boobs.

I run a quite a busy kitchen so i'm not a submissive in all walks of life, in that kitchen I am the goddess and my word is fucking law. At home I just want to let loose and not worry about anything and my other half fell into role quite easily.

Started off with her letting me know what she wanted me to do in bed to handcuffs, blindfolds and eventually full on tying up. We don't go beyond light stuff, despite being her sub i'm not into pain, i'm a bit of a wimp.

She likes to be in control and I like her being in control, it makes the tenderness at the end so much better.

What you describe isn't a dom/sub relationship it's the SM in BDSM. That's where the extreme stuff lies and the pain and the cruelty.
I understand what your saying and whatever floats your boat is cool.

Like I said in the post above yours is that I have just seen the very tragic outcome of others in your shoes who like it for whatever reason and showing trust like you do with your gal but some are not as lucky when they think they have that level of trust so I am sorry if it "always" gives me the chills. You just don't see that side up close and ever forget it. So please forgive me for getting all preachy/judgy as it really cannot be helped...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I understand what your saying and whatever floats your boat is cool.

Like I said in the post above yours is that I have just seen the very tragic outcome of others in your shoes who like it for whatever reason and showing trust like you do with your gal but some are not as lucky when they think they have that level of trust so I am sorry if it "always" gives me the chills. You just don't see that side up close and ever forget it. So please forgive me for getting all preachy/judgy as it really cannot be helped...
I'm not saying you are wrong, you've obviously experienced something I haven't so i'd never seek to say your opinion is wrong, I was just wanting to point out that some of us subs aren't all doing it because life fucked us over. Some of us do enjoy it.

I know just how lucky I am with my girl not just in that sense but how she treats me all the time, I don't think I could ever find anyone who treats me better and I also know our relationship isn't a common theme and some people suffer heavy abuse.

What i'm trying to say is while it's horrible that life has pushed some people in that direction, some of us went there willingly and do like it.

We're not all victims of something.

I don't say that to diminish your experiences in any way and it's fucking terrible people have suffered like that but some people can find happiness there. Being a sub isn't always a horror story.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
ok... I'm playng this game from very 1st release and like it very much.
What I don't understand is some dialogue of Allison... she is acting and sometimes talking stuff like she came from cave without any contact with male population or knowledge of sexuality.
Wasn't she sexualy abused by her father? Wasn't she very clearly raped by two brothers on very beginning? And yet dialogue (inner thoughts and interraction with others) again mostly treat her as virgin.
BTW what is this deformation of charachters from original look? Michael looks like village idiot and Allison ass is larger in every new update?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok... I'm playng this game from very 1st release and like it very much.
What I don't understand is some dialogue of Allison... she is acting and sometimes talking stuff like she came from cave without any contact with male population or knowledge of sexuality.
Wasn't she sexualy abused by her father? Wasn't she very clearly raped by two brothers on very beginning? And yet dialogue (inner thoughts and interraction with others) again mostly treat her as virgin.
BTW what is this deformation of charachters from original look? Michael looks like village idiot and Allison ass is larger in every new update?
She is a virgin, read the dialogue when they rape her it's only anal her pussy was never touched.

Aside from that she was locked in a cage away from people she hasn't had contact with the outside world.

Reactions: leg28 and Genji

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
She is a virgin, read the dialogue when they rape her it's only anal her pussy was never touched.

Aside from that she was locked in a cage away from people she hasn't had contact with the outside world.
Yeah... I missed that was only anal.
I know that she was locked away from the outside world but wasn't she sexually abused by her father, considering that she is worried what he is going to do to her sister?
I'll re-read all her dialogues and see what I might forgot between updates.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I know that she was locked away from the outside world but wasn't she sexually abused by her father, considering that she is worried what he is going to do to her sister?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: leg28

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He never had sex with her, it was more of a groping thing trying to break her down.

Reactions: leg28

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I loved Shadow visual at love path, one of my favorites in the game actually, but I really disliked the new haircolor at harem, the tattoos I don't mind, but I find her love style better

kinda depressing since she will probably not have scenes at love path

Reactions: DrackDrap

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I loved Shadow visual at love path, one of my favorites in the game actually, but I really disliked the new haircolor at harem, the tattoos I don't mind, but I find her love style better

kinda depressing since she will probably not have scenes at love path
Here is the thing...

As for Harem Shadow, I love her just the way she is.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Did you borrow that chair from Morpheus?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So does it mean that in love path you can eventually form a smaller harem but still a harem ? :unsure:
More like polygamy. But yeah, it's just that unlike Harem, this will require you to make choices and meet certain criteria.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
More like polygamy. But yeah, it's just that unlike Harem, this will require you to make choices and meet certain criteria.
Wow even better :D I wanted to skip the love path because I was sad for not being with Melissa but now you've convinced me xD
I already played a little of love path and I like that each path have different looking characters and different story, it adds a lot of replayability.

Reactions: OneManVN

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
But if I could make a little suggestion I think that this game really needs nameable save files because it could get a little chaotic later on.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
But if I could make a little suggestion I think that this game really needs nameable save files because it could get a little chaotic later on.
I've tried, and it's a modders job tbh, I am just drowning in work atm. I really tried, it's just that if I do it with the only way I know how. Each save will require a name, and people will without a doubt bitch about that. Oh man, now I gotta name each save, this game suck... I want my money back. Oh wait...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wow even better :D I wanted to skip the love path because I was sad for not being with Melissa but now you've convinced me xD
I already played a little of love path and I like that each path have different looking characters and different story, it adds a lot of replayability.
Yeah, I wanted them to feel like entirely different games with same characters.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I love naming saves, I just never do for these games. At most, I name the save pages.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes