OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It´s all good bro/sis , i might have missed few scenes , but it continues after a while , where you get the option to finnish . Btw. Great game so far , like the renders , characters and story so far really captivating . Please continue the good work, and i am sure you will get all the support you need to progress . I am seriously considering supporting you if you have a Patreon page . And i am glad for the choice that you can either play the love story mode or the Harem mode . I even tried the pet mode , but I must admit that is not really my thing even tho some might like it , I am not saying it´s bad, just not how I roll. Love/storyline is great , but i prefer Harem mode lol , i might be perverted lol , but the choices are just there and those babes are just mmmmmmm :cool:
I do have a patron page, of course, it's going to be at the bottom of this message, as well as the first page of this OP. As for the game I am glad you like it. I also find Harem a lot more fun myself tbh, love is a love story, the harem is your harem. And Dom, well it's neither bad nor good, it just is! The reason I created three different paths... Is because people have different tastes. I'm certain someone out there likes it, and we don't judge here! I'm a perv with a Ph.D. and proud of it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So which route has actual sexual content in it? Im on the love route and Alison and Mike just ditched the 1st safe house and there has been no "present" time sexy content so far. Am I on the nothing gonna happen until the very end route?
Harem, is going to be the sexy time more often than any of the other paths. In fact, next update brings even more of that in Harem. Dom will need work to get there since it's just getting started... And love, well love is the love you know? He is trying to resist as much as he can. But it is getting there!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I kept seeing updates for this but constantly put off playing it, my fault for making the wrong assumption I assumed it was just going to be another corruption based dumb girl turned into a cumdump, I didn't realise the love path was the actual story.

So I tried it.

What a fantastic read. One of the better stories i've read that I didn't want to stop.

I only tried the love path but will have to play the harem one too, I feel bad leaving some of those girls out.

I'd just like to point out that Alice is fucking awesome.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I kept seeing updates for this but constantly put off playing it, my fault for making the wrong assumption I assumed it was just going to be another corruption based dumb girl turned into a cumdump, I didn't realise the love path was the actual story.

So I tried it.

What a fantastic read. One of the better stories I've read that I didn't want to stop.

I only tried the love path but will have to play the harem one too, I feel bad leaving some of those girls out.

I'm glad you liked it, and I am not going to say that I dislike cumsluts or uh as you put it, cumdumpsters... But they have to be willing and love it! So yeah, every single path takes a little time and work.

Reactions: Genji

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Harem, is going to be the sexy time more often than any of the other paths. In fact, next update brings even more of that in Harem. Dom will need work to get there since it's just getting started... And love, well love is the love you know? He is trying to resist as much as he can. But it is getting there!
Thanks for the reply and I figured love path was obviously gonna be the slow burn path but just wasnt sure how slow :LOL:

Once I finish the love path content I will fire up the harem route and tbh I got zero interest in putting Alice back into a slave role, feels pretty fucked up after what she already been through.

Anyways good stuff so far (y)

Reactions: EzioAuditore75

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

So I tried it.

What a fantastic read. One of the better stories i've read that I didn't want to stop.

about time ya showed up Missy..tsk...i'll letcha have Cory btw..if you stay the eff away from Shadow ;) she's MINE!!! to the point @OneManVN makes me personal WP's of her :p and yes..this is near my top..its the game i actually put MONEY towards..LOL...

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN
Nov 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply and I figured love path was obviously gonna be the slow burn path but just wasnt sure how slow :LOL:

Once I finish the love path content I will fire up the harem route and tbh I got zero interest in putting Alice back into a slave role, feels pretty fucked up after what she already been through.

Anyways good stuff so far (y)
Could not agree more , kind feel like a dick move , after beeing kept in cage for so long and abused , for me to go and make her a slave/pet , would in my eyes be the worst possible solution. Again i get it there are some that will most likely jump in joy for that option , but not me . Maybe if there was an option for her kid sister to be a slave / pet , then yes , but not her .

Reactions: TheKryptonian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm glad you liked it, and I am not going to say that I dislike cumsluts or uh as you put it, cumdumpsters... But they have to be willing and love it! So yeah, every single path takes a little time and work.
My issue isn't with cumdumps. As a women that enjoyes sex (albeit with other women) I have no problems with sexually adventurous people. In fact I love it when a woman knows what she wants and enjoys herself.

The reason I originally avoided it is the corruption games i've looked at (trying to find a decent female protag game) have all been lacking in the brain department and it wasn't seeing a woman enjoy sex it was seeing a woman do dumb shit and get blackmailed into it. There was no enjoyment just a walking self cleaning sex doll being used by anything with a dick.

I saw the corruption tag and I wrongly assumed this was going to be just like those, a mistake I thoroughly regret now.

I saw the 3 paths and thought the corruption one would be the main as it is with so many others and the love path is tacked on to keep silly romantics like me happy but having no content worth seeing. I'm not referring to sex, i'm mainly here for the stories, but the story in the love paths is usually minimal and ends after a few updates with the old "they live happily ever after" so we're appeased and they can move on with the games intended purpose.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I like that corruption fans get their kinks filled, it's just I get drawn in with the love path and then swiftly kicked in the vagina with how bad it is.

I was wrong about this, you've done amazing work so far. I don;t just mean the path I mean all the characters too even the bad guys are fleshed out and have actual goals other than "make all women fuck puppets". Side characters have personality even those showing up for one or two scenes.

I've read a few great stories on here but there aren't that many and it's always pleasing to find another one. I just really do wish i'd tried it sooner.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
about time ya showed up Missy..tsk...i'll letcha have Cory btw..if you stay the eff away from Shadow ;) she's MINE!!! to the point @OneManVN makes me personal WP's of her :p and yes..this is near my top..its the game i actually put MONEY towards..LOL...
Why, oh why did you not tell me about this sooner?

I thought was wus friends.

Have I not been side kicky enough?

I've got no problem letting you have Shadow, i'm okay with Alice. At first her little robot weirdness was amusing then she had to go all adorable near the end.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
My issue isn't with cumdumps. As a women that enjoyes sex (albeit with other women) I have no problems with sexually adventurous people. In fact I love it when a woman knows what she wants and enjoys herself.

The reason I originally avoided it is the corruption games i've looked at (trying to find a decent female protag game) have all been lacking in the brain department and it wasn't seeing a woman enjoy sex it was seeing a woman do dumb shit and get blackmailed into it. There was no enjoyment just a walking self cleaning sex doll being used by anything with a dick.

I saw the corruption tag and I wrongly assumed this was going to be just like those, a mistake I thoroughly regret now.

I saw the 3 paths and thought the corruption one would be the main as it is with so many others and the love path is tacked on to keep silly romantics like me happy but having no content worth seeing. I'm not referring to sex, i'm mainly here for the stories, but the story in the love paths is usually minimal and ends after a few updates with the old "they live happily ever after" so we're appeased and they can move on with the games intended purpose.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I like that corruption fans get their kinks filled, it's just I get drawn in with the love path and then swiftly kicked in the vagina with how bad it is.

I was wrong about this, you've done amazing work so far. I don;t just mean the path I mean all the characters too even the bad guys are fleshed out and have actual goals other than "make all women fuck puppets". Side characters have personality even those showing up for one or two scenes.

I've read a few great stories on here but there aren't that many and it's always pleasing to find another one. I just really do wish i'd tried it sooner.
Thank you, and no worries. You tried it now and got all the content one shot! As for the characters and story, I suppose you could say that I try to keep them feeling as "human" as possible. Heck, even Dom path has Affection/Submissive choice. I want people to have choices that they would likely go for, instead of being forced to insert Weiner here and insta babymaker.

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Could not agree more , kind feel like a dick move , after beeing kept in cage for so long and abused , for me to go and make her a slave/pet , would in my eyes be the worst possible solution. Again i get it there are some that will most likely jump in joy for that option , but not me . Maybe if there was an option for her kid sister to be a slave / pet , then yes , but not her .
That's just it though buddy, you are assuming she will be a slave. I don't do cruelty by MC. You will have two sides to choose from. Affection, or Obedience (submissive) so if you don't like being manipulative, blackmailing to her, you can spoil her to submission, shower her with affection and compassion.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Will the MC be ignoring Melissa in the love route, or will the MC show her some affection too. Melissa in love route makes me feel sad.
This is not a spoiler FYI: It has been covered months ago, but you are new so... Eventually, senpai will notice her and the babymaking may commence.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I've got no problem letting you have Shadow, i'm okay with Alice. At first her little robot weirdness was amusing then she had to go all adorable near the end.
I love, love, love! Alice, omg she is so difficult to work on... Er I mean you know with all her Ass-ets and everything on top of her adorable cuteness.

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So uh Nadia asked me to drop this here, she was worried people forgot about her is all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically this is not a spoiler, her eyes are lifeless (not looking at you as they should!) So it was a failed shot, redone with beautiful eyes looking where they should.

Reactions: K18 and quinfax

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
That's just it though buddy, you are assuming she will be a slave. I don't do cruelty by MC. You will have two sides to choose from. Affection, or Obedience (submissive) so if you don't like being manipulative, blackmailing to her, you can spoil her to submission, shower her with affection and compassion.
No offense but thats nothing like a true dominance/submissive relationship. Sounds like you dont even have a cold enough heart to truly do a true dom/sub route. So why even have it in your game? Just throwing a bone to the kinkier crowd?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No offense but thats nothing like a true dominance/submissive relationship. Sounds like you dont even have a cold enough heart to truly do a true dom/sub route. So why even have it in your game? Just throwing a bone to the kinkier crowd?
I mean no disrespect here but why would you need to be cold to do a dom/sub route?

Dom and sub is all about affection, the sub needs to trust the dom completely and aftercare is all about showing love, there is no room for cruelty in a dom/sub relationship.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Awww..of course we can share my trusted sidekick..I'll schedule our threesome soon

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes