Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
really it was amazing I was staring on the sentence and laughing.... (you could be responsible for many deaths cause of laugh :ROFLMAO:).. Though I find it to early to have a whole opinion about the game I found the 3 paths main system choice great, also the help with hint when a choice was important which I saw first time it is great. But as I stopped in the moment if he will shoot her or not {in the harem path} I don't know if I love you or not :LOL:

Harem path was my 1st try and I was astonished when I walked the other 2 paths That is really a triple work even if the sub/dom is a small path, I am praising your patience to deliver 3 walkthrough....

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
really it was amazing I was staring on the sentence and laughing.... (you could be responsible for many deaths cause of laugh :ROFLMAO:).. Though I find it to early to have a whole opinion about the game I found the 3 paths main system choice great, also the help with hint when a choice was important which I saw first time it is great. But as I stopped in the moment if he will shoot her or not {in the harem path} I don't know if I love you or not :LOL:

Harem path was my 1st try and I was astonished when I walked the other 2 paths That is really a triple work even if the sub/dom is a small path, I am praising your patience to deliver 3 walkthrough....
I'm not delivering any walkthroughs, at least not anytime soon :p I already have too much to deal with as is. However! As the game gets bigger and more complicated/more support hopefully as well. I will dedicate more time to it, so I could easily write down a brief walkthrough on key events that may require tricky thinking.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or some loyal fan could, in between releases, take some time to play the game again and write down a basic walkthrough.

Help the OMV out, kids!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just so you guys don't say OMVN doesn't show you any love in return for your support :p Pay close attention to my ingame name. Choosing your name alpha .png
And FYI! This will take a lot of extra work since now I'll have to remove Michael from every single sentence out there and replace it with mc. So next update may be delayed.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@ThunderRob @Pagdish And everyone else who asked for name choice!

Hey guys, I've sent build links to UncleVT for the latest 0.4 builds with the ability to choose your own name. Everyone will have to start a fresh game. Sorry but that's just the way it is. Choose your own name, or leave it blank for "Michael" default name. Hope you have fun, be creative, but don't choose stupid names and complain about the game being broken because you named yourself LoliLovahB0Y47!F3~~M3&0V3You70ngTime@$$.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
loli lovah boy for life me love you long time ass...thats racist...HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!(i'm kidding turnips(turnips sounds funnier than snowflakes..so turnips is what i'll use from now on))

Pagdish

May 20, 2017

Hey guys, I've sent build links to UncleVT for the latest 0.4 builds with the ability to choose your own name. Everyone will have to start a fresh game. Sorry but that's just the way it is. Choose your own name, or leave it blank for "Michael" default name. Hope you have fun, be creative, but don't choose stupid names and complain about the game being broken because you named yourself LoliLovahB0Y47!F3~~M3&0V3You70ngTime@$$.
OMG DUDE Thank you soooo much! :D You are my hero!
I play it tomorrow again! (For the 3. time.)
Keep up your great work!

Your fan!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Thank you, added to OP.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I didnt ask for it but thank you for doing the whole being able to pick your name thing. To have all the beauties in this fantastic VN calling me by name. yep really am thanking you lol. well off to play this vn lol :)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Dammit.

I keep downloading the new updates of this, because i really liked it...

But somehow i forget all about checking it out ... till the next update reminds me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Actually ... it dropped exactly as the dev said it would ... around May 1st ... here you go:

It's been out since the 23rd unless you meant here? I'll assume so, and in that case on the 1st of May... or close.
OP Updated

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC(223 MB): - - - -
MAC(207 MB): - - - -
Just to point out. You don't need to start a new game to change your name, just do:
Code:
mc = 'Name'
In console.

Use Unren to enable the Console: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: hellhades

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
well just found out the hard way if you load a game from before the changeable name thing it defaults to blank and the MC is totally nameless lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HEre ... ON this very page ... MAn of VN said:

"Hey guys, I've sent build links to UncleVT for the latest 0.4 builds with the ability to choose your own name. Everyone will have to start a fresh game. Sorry but that's just the way it is "

Moral of this statement ? -> START A NEW GAME IN THE LATEST GAME BUILD!

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes