-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
OP Updated

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC(223 MB): - - - -
MAC(207 MB): - - - -

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Looks like Hex is a whole build even ahead of myself.
Haha, apparently so, and that's funny :p But good thing is that I have YOUR build though, and that being said, thanks for the great work you do, as you know, been a fan since the introduction :)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Haha, apparently so, and that's funny :p But good thing is that I have YOUR build though, and that being said, thanks for the great work you do, as you know, been a fan since the introduction :)
I had to be sneaky this build, needed to know which patrons release b4 I'm ready too. I've sent links to VT with unmarked builds.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I had to be sneaky this build, needed to know which patrons release b4 I'm ready too. I've sent links to VT with unmarked builds.
Sounds like you're an agent on a mission, yikes :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sounds like you're an agent on a mission, yikes :p
Haha, not by choice. If people release before I'm ready too, I'll lose lower tier patrons who are paying me their hard earned money. Be it 1$ or 100 that's their money out of their pocket. Why would they pay it if it's available for free the same day?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, not by choice. If people release before I'm ready too, I'll lose lower tier patrons who are paying me their hard earned money. Be it 1$ or 100 that's their money out of their pocket. Why would they pay it if it's available for free the same day?
Yeah that's perfectly understandable :) I just wonder, what can there realistically be done to prevent that though? Pirates gonna pirate, kinda what we do here :p

Reactions: Lucius Drake

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah that's perfectly understandable :) I just wonder, what can there realistically be done to prevent that though? Pirates gonna pirate, kinda what we do here :p
I understand trust me, and it's really easy on what can be done. You find who does it and remove em from the equation. I can easily send a link to each patron, with their own build marked in places only I would know about. But I'm not at that point yet, so far people have been kind enough not to release too early.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes