ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Some of my latest fan art, while learning and using new things. ;) Work is going well, I'm hoping to release to patrons by early to mid next week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you heard me numerous times state i like dames with kitty ears and ya did this on purpose to try for more coffee outta me :p

Reactions: Tom10 and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
you heard me numerous times state I like dames with kitty ears and ya did this on purpose to try for more coffee outta me :p
You got me :D I figured since I was left coffeeless (my machine broke for real.) I'd throw some kittens around and see if anyone would bite.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
still too early...this is more of an intro it seems..but a very good intro with some content you can do..one choice looks like it could be part of the "corruption"..but too early to tell..as for pregnancy..well..i hope theres a "good-guy" marriage its the MC's baby route...lol..thats all i can say/hope for...time will tell..but whats presented so far makes it look as if the Dev maintains the intro quality this could be up there with DA
Dude, you're really everywhere! :LOL:

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
still too early...this is more of an intro it seems..but a very good intro with some content you can do..one choice looks like it could be part of the "corruption"..but too early to tell..as for pregnancy..well..i hope theres a "good-guy" marriage its the MC's baby route...lol..thats all i can say/hope for...time will tell..but whats presented so far makes it look as if the Dev maintains the intro quality this could be up there with DA
What's DA by the way? I'm curious

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@ThunderRob I uh found a few strays in need of a home, if you're willing to take them... I'm way too busy to deal with cats in heat atm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the curious ones, the answer is OMVN's latest kitty pic. And the girls are Alice and Alison.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so as someone just starting this game i really love both melissa and alison but im not sure if to go for the harem route or the solo alison route which one do yall like more?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so as someone just starting this game i really love both melissa and alison but im not sure if to go for the harem route or the solo alison route which one do yall like more?
its a threeway tie so far(dominate route is nice too) lol..visually..i like her look in the dominate route..personality..i like in the love route..funfunfun the harem route..lol

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
its a threeway tie so far(dominate route is nice too) lol..visually..i like her look in the dominate route..personality..i like in the love route..funfunfun the harem route..lol
so let me get this right better outfit for dom route love route better story harem route is well... harem?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ill say this a dom route in this game just feels.. wrong to me given her back story

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ill say this a dom route in this game just feels.. wrong to me given her back story
the dom route is still pretty nice and sweet, its not a "mean" dom route like other games.

this is really a game where you need to do all the routes, they're completely different. from the look of the characters to what happens in the story.

Reactions: ive_got-problems
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes