• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Did the corruption vote win the patreon vote or are the polls still going on?
No, it's not a decisive win for anything yet. And yes polls are still open to all tiers. I simply tire of making those who voted dom feel like their vote doesn't matter. So I'm using my off work time to put something small together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will be the first and last spoiler for Corruption path, so spoil yourself! And don't worry there won't be any others.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No, it's not a decisive win for anything yet. And yes polls are still open to all tiers. I simply tire of making those who voted dom feel like their vote doesn't matter. So I'm using my off work time to put something small together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will be the first and last spoiler for Corruption path, so spoil yourself! And don't worry there won't be any others.
bc the love route sucks, right?(i'm sarcastic, the love route is the only one for me xD)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
bc the love route sucks, right?(i'm sarcastic, the love route is the only one for me xD)
Love is ensured by Mr. King of the hill tier. His voting power pretty much makes sure Love is always being developed. And as I've explained in the past. Love is the true story, the others are more of a what if, as well as different personalities. The important thing is people have different tastes and opinions about everything. I'm not going to force anyone to play it, but I'm also not going to judge those who want to play it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I love the new renders for the Corruption route, the change in her hair color is great, just need those thigh highs to start at the bottom of her dress. <3.

Now, if there was only a way to mix elements of each path. Having a loving harem or a corrupting harem would be perfect.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I love the new renders for the Corruption route, the change in her hair color is great, just need those thigh highs to start at the bottom of her dress. <3.

Now, if there was only a way to mix elements of each path. Having a loving harem or a corrupting harem would be perfect.
I don't think they go any higher sadly. I may be able to lengthen the skirt, but then there will be zero chance for a peekaboo while she is uh cleaning the house unnecessarily for the 13th time on your orders. As for the crossover. I've already laid in the groundwork, as some may have already noticed. In other words, Michaels and Alison's personality will change based on the choices you make. (Love is the exception.) Love will stay scripted on the story.

With 0.3.6 I'm bringing in the point system fully up and running.
It will, however, take a lot of work and support. I have two hands and less than 30 patrons. I get enough support, and I work on this full time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
damn skippy..she looks hot in those corruption renders..LOL..you have conflicted me :O guess that means multiple playthroughs :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
damn skippy..she looks hot in those corruption renders..LOL..you have conflicted me :O guess that means multiple playthroughs :p
By now I'm sure you know I don't do cruelty. I'm sure you'll like it. I intend to punish those who push things too far too soon. In short you will have the option to make her obedient, and yet be kind to her, as well as reward her accordingly. Gifts, affection, praise, spending time with her, as well as buying her things. All of these will equal ASM (Alison's State of Mind.) As well as trust/obedience points. I plan on keeping my November promise. When I said choices will matter. I've finally learned how to implement the whole point system to make choices matter.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i'm all about dom/sub stuff but i've always been a gentle caring dom(oxymoron?) so this may be right up my alley
Same here buddy. We talked about this like 10 pages ago, give or take lol. We like big booty n hips, as well as gently domming.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just noticed..she's tall..holy fuck she's tall...lol...shall rename her Thundra!!! we'll fight crime together..them legs be mighty :O

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
just noticed..she's tall..holy fuck she's tall...lol...shall rename her Thundra!!! we'll fight crime together..them legs be mighty :O
Haha, it's the damn heels. They are like what 5+ inch high? I checked her without. She is shorter than the MC so it'll be okay.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm formally 6'3" my late wife was 4'11" so my view on proper height between male-female is skewed :p i like the shorties...but Allison is an exception due to overwhelming cuteability.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Quick update on Corruption path: Good news! I've decided to do my best and include it with the 0.3.5 update. It will be short, but sweet and to the point. It should be enough to explain the basics of what to expect from this path as well as a clear understanding of the goal. Which is obviously full on perv mode, to boink her with her approval asap.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Love will always be my first choice, but this corruption path sounds more and more intriguing the more you talk about it. It's weird seeing her with the long blue hair, but I definitely like it as well!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Love will always be my first choice, but this corruption path sounds more and more intriguing the more you talk about it. It's weird seeing her with the long blue hair, but I definitely like it as well!
Dark purple-ish but yes. You know me by now :D I believe in giving options. I mean it's there for those who want to try it. It doesn't get any simpler than that. It's not mandatory, nor is it forced.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Almost done with the corruption first update. Also totally random fun fact.

Meanwhile.gif A lot of "Experts" keep saying how the 2080s are so hot blah blah yadda yadda ZZzz snores... Sorry, I'm still here. Meanwhile fully loaded rendering, and watching Netflix at the same time. Overclocked at 700 memory and core running at 2010-2050 never goes past 60c in my PC. I'm so going to get me a second one someday.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
0.3.5 is finally out. I even managed to include the corruption path short preview. Which believe it or not is the most complex piece of work I have ever created. I'm happy to report that I have finally learned all I need to know about Renpy when it comes to the game(s) I plan on making with it.

I've introduced stats like obedience, trust, and affection this time around that are required for certain scenes. Even managed to include a combination of stats required in order to unlock a scene. So don't be afraid to try new things, especially if you wish to discover all the scenes.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
0.3.5 is finally out. I even managed to include the corruption path short preview. Which believe it or not is the most complex piece of work I have ever created. I'm happy to report that I have finally learned all I need to know about Renpy when it comes to the game(s) I plan on making with it.

I've introduced stats like obedience, trust, and affection this time around that are required for certain scenes. Even managed to include a combination of stats required in order to unlock a scene. So don't be afraid to try new things, especially if you wish to discover all the scenes.
Sounds great, and congrats on the release. Can't wait to play around with the corruption path :devilish:

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes