eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
The text in parentheses after "Just play" means: "The other option (Take a shortcut) makes you skip the story, but it's still recommended if you've already seen this stuff." OneManVN probably should've put the warning on the shortcut option, but he didn't.

The look of the characters (and the environments, to some extent) is different in each of the three paths. This is an intended feature. This change in appearance is not explained in-game, but if you selected "Just play", you can rest assured that you didn't miss anything.
Thank you.
So it seems there has been just some editing, appearance- and storywise, as there is still a slight story gap when Alison and Melissa speak in the restaurant Alison talks about running away and being intercepted by MC, that didn't really happen... Therefore I thought there must have been something missing...
Now I'll just go on and accept there is a little gap and that's it. Didn't go on yesterday as there was no chance to know if there is anything missing and I didn't want to ruin the story for me.

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,

When I reach this scene during my story, my game crash when I select any of the two first options. The third option makes my game freeze and I can't do anything.
It happens only in this version.
Does it happens to other people ?
Or is it because I downloaded the gallery/WT mod ?
How can I solve it ?

Capture d’écran 2022-07-03 155221.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
is there a reason why the dom path cuts out i thought this game was done?
The game is not "complete" in the usual sense. As per the dev, the love route is the one "canonical" route, and both the harem and dom routes are "bonus content", if you will. As such, the dev finished the love route, and released the game as v1.0 and marked it as "complete", but has no intention (best I know) of continuing either the harem or dom route any further.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
is there a reason why the dom path cuts out i thought this game was done?
Pretty much what muschi26 said. The dev said he was going to give us "three games in one", with each path being its own game, but decided to stop working on the other 2 "games"/paths and call it "complete" despite saying in a post on page one that he has never started anything he could not or did not intend to finish. So obviously, he either doesn't consider the other 2 paths to be games and lied about the former, or he didn't intend to finish them after starting them and lied about the latter (even if he changed his mind, it wouldn't change the fact that they were still started and left unfinished).

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Pretty much what muschi26 said. The dev said he was going to give us "three games in one", with each path being its own game, but decided to stop working on the other 2 "games"/paths and call it "complete" despite saying in a post on page one that he has never started anything he could not or did not intend to finish. So obviously, he either doesn't consider the other 2 paths to be games and lied about the former, or he didn't intend to finish them after starting them and lied about the latter (even if he changed his mind, it wouldn't change the fact that they were still started and left unfinished).
well shit i hate liars more the anything so no more of their games to bad i liked it well what was there

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The game is not "complete" in the usual sense. As per the dev, the love route is the one "canonical" route, and both the harem and dom routes are "bonus content", if you will. As such, the dev finished the love route, and released the game as v1.0 and marked it as "complete", but has no intention (best I know) of continuing either the harem or dom route any further.
Damn, I came here to check why this game had no updates in a "while" and I remember alternate routes not being close to being done, thanks for info.

Reactions: Thebobkiller

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think the drive with the assets for this game died or something, he said he does plan on rebuilding them and continuing the harem and dom routes, but the other two games take priority for now. I think it will get done after The Shrink is finished maybe?

Reactions: javikaston

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Hi im playing "THE SHRiNK" and i though, since im waiting for the next update i want to try this game aswell, since i loved your work at the other game. But i heard there is rape at the game, is there a way to avoid it? The game seems awesome tbh, but that "rape" thingh throw me off.
Keep doing your excellente work still :D

PS: sorry my english

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi im playing "THE SHRiNK" and i though, since im waiting for the next update i want to try this game aswell, since i loved your work at the other game. But i heard there is rape at the game, is there a way to avoid it? The game seems awesome tbh, but that "rape" thingh throw me off.
Keep doing your excellente work still :D

PS: sorry my english
mc can interrupt it before it starts.

Reactions: jjmayne

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I'm surely not reading through 6000 posts, but is this game ever going to get the full treatment like the prologue did? It's such a jarring change when it goes back to original...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Edgeeeee
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes