TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and it was really all it was hyped up to be. After watching the "scene" I couldn't Nope hard enough out of whatever "romance" she was trying to form with the mc. You just got spitroasted not even 5 hours ago and now you want me to sleep with you. lol Too bad that route is a gameover. Great game regardless.
I have heard of people confusing their feelings for love after something traumatic happens to them.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
A potential "romancing a family" type visual novel. A small detail, but will be the story state why the 3 sisters/daughters have different hair colors? Like one's dyed, mother & father with different hair color (2-3 different fathers maybe?), etc. This is something I see overlooked in most visual novels featuring a family. I know most of the times it's to tell characters apart or just because.
You have a very good eye for detail. The reason for the different hair color is twofold. Two of the girls are from a now divorced husband. I can't just let you be the king of the house without some Eric type of ex-husband douchebag coming after you now can I? And the second reason is that the oldest likes to dye her hair often.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: I bring good news, great news, bad or terrible news. This all depends on who you are, and how do you want to "have" Alison you insatiable beast you! Well then let's get to it, shall we? Patrons have voted and it's my favorite path that they chose so I'm happy. The vote is final(By final I mean the 6/7 voted, tide cant turn without more patrons currently.) And it's going to be LOVE this month. Starting work tomorrow, and I'll do my best to release something decently lengthy by x-mas. With only one path to focus on now, it will be a lot easier for me to work with it. If you want to change this outcome, then, by all means, become a patron and go vote. Only 1 day left until closing. Expect 0.3 Directors cut (Final cut.) by the end of today. With all the grammatical errors fixed (those I was able to find so far.) As well as a few more images to fix the missing ones I deemed too low quality. (Black screens reduced now.)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and it was really all it was hyped up to be. After watching the "scene" I couldn't Nope hard enough out of whatever "romance" she was trying to form with the mc. You just spitroasted not even 5 hours ago and now you want me to sleep with you. lol Too bad that route is a gameover. Great game regardless.
I have heard of people confusing their feelings for love after something traumatic happens to them.
With Alison its a mix of what you may have heard, as well as Inexperience(lack of actual human interaction.) I can't go into more detail without spoiling it, so (Watch for next update.) Tomorrow (in-game.) Is going to be a really big eye-opener. She finally tells him all he needs to know. So I hope it will help clarify a lot of things for you and everyone else involved :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Fun fact: Did you know that Alison wears contacts and has changed eye color during the days twice? *wink* She also wears removable (false nails.) Doesn't like to dye hers one color for too long.

Flumflam

Aug 24, 2017
Won't be needed soon. Apologies for that. I am about to release the (Directors cut.) of 0.3 with all files included. And I'll also send a link to VT for patch only, for those who wish to save their bandwidth or something.
Are we talking today or in a few days time if you wouldn't mind the question?

I have to give you props for being as active on the forum as you are, always great to see devs embracing that aspect of their game creation.

Edit. Nevermind, I, much to my shame.. didn't scroll up a few post before sending that.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Are we talking today or in a few days time if you wouldn't mind the question?

I have to give you props for being as active on the forum as you are, always great to see devs embracing that aspect of their game creation.

Edit. Nevermind, I, much to my shame.. didn't scroll up a few post before sending that.
Today :D Like soon today. Just putting the finishing touchups. I don't want to release it and then have to release a fix for the fix.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
We need to have a serious Talk about the Dingdong jokes young, uprising Developer. I am not amused :LOL:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: 0.3 Directors cut (Final.) Has now been released. Links have been sent to UncleVT so expect the OP to be updated sometime today, or early tomorrow I suppose. As for me, I'm starting work on 0.3.1 tomorrow with love path being our destination.

PS: I am aware of one of the images being squashed-ish. Was captured at 2600x2000 accidentally. I didn't have the heart to scrap those cute feet so I included it anyway.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.3 Directors cut] Kompressed (106 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -

@Pepé Le Pew can you add it to the OP? Thanks
Updated to director's cut

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes