TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, a harem as in all the different ladies know about each other and their roles in your life/circle and they're happy with it, one big happy fuck-fest family basically, haha :p

And if you're saying that that is one possible thing you can achieve, then wow, I sure know a few people that will be pleased about that, haha, count me as one of them (though even in a harem I'd prefer to be the only one that touches any of the girls, so basically they'd each just need to wait their turn, haha) :p
What's it called when they have no idea they're even in a harem? lol

Reactions: Eerie Entity

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'll keep releasing the new patron only (Initially intended.) Images one a day, until patrons are done voting on the next path I get to focus on. Link for hotfix has been sent to big UncleVT. It includes one of the images intended for the patron build along with new more appropriate audio for some "scenes" as well as a ton of grammatical wtf did I just write there fixes.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As for grammatical errors I hope you mean the wrong person talking in the prologue at times.
Nope, I mean actual errors as in Puzzy and not "pussy" for example. Anyhow the fix should be up anytime. Already sent a link to VT. And there have been corrections from start to finish.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This "should fix that one line going a little too far to the right in the shopping scene (dressing room.) Please download this only if you have already applied 0.3hotfix extract inside the game folder overwrite existing and it should be enough.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.3 Directors cut] Kompressed (106 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -

@Pepé Le Pew can you add it to the OP? Thanks

Edit. Updated

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I only have 1 question, do you get to make them pregnant?
Yes. Apologies for the delay, working on some drooling material for da boyz. I bet your question was already answered, but o well. It's a yes! You choose a path and then you start shooting baby maker inside...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
well.... interesting game in parts, especialy how the female cop hungry for alison,not into the male domination thingy however i feel like the mc is not that badass to deserve it in ways,hope to get an option to choose the female cop without hurting alison... or maybe threesom ?:giggle:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
well.... interesting game in parts, especialy how the female cop hungry for alison,not into the male domination thingy however i feel like the mc is not that badass to deserve it in ways, hope to get an option to choose the female cop without hurting Alison... or maybe threesome ?:giggle:
Not that badass? The game hasn't even started properly. How did you already jump to that conclusion? Well not important really. Was just curious and I am glad you took the time to try the game out. As for choices. Currently, patrons are voting on which path I should focus on for the next upcoming update. So in short Harem/Love/Dom/Sub. So yes you will have a chance to get a threesome going on.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
@OneManVN Just got the scene and it just doesnt look right. Ronny attacks from a position that makes no sense. It is Michael's hallway. I suppose there's a lack of suitable assets, but I found that very annoying.
screenshot0001.png
And the text could be a lot more precise to understand that she is at his front door (even if we see his hallway ^^) - but tbh than he would have heard her I bet. The complete repetition of that scene is a bit lame - there is no real reason for it. It feel more like a thing to stretch playtime :/

Then the scene in the dressing room - really? He is standing in direct line of sight and both dont see him? Sorry - that pulls me out. There is no reason for this. We dont have to see him and it would be enough if he just can see thru a small slit or something like that. Something like that is real immersion breaker for me.

Then after her fallout when they return the narrator say that they talked for hours, but later when she comes to MC's bed he demands that she starts to talk the next day ... uhm - sure maybe they just small talked for hours but with her? ...

A last thing - there are a lot (at least to much ^^) black screens with text ... after the the shopping, at least just recycle the driving picture and dont just show a black screen. Later with the scene I mentioned above, there is so much black screen .. that to much. There are at least 1-2 renders missing.

Its quite fun even with these strange and maniac characters. There is some teasing for an interesting story and the renders are solid. Lighting is sometimes an issue and the mimics and postures sometimes seem strange and stiff.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN Just got the scene and it just doesnt look right. Ronny attacks from a position that makes no sense. It is Michael's hallway. I suppose there's a lack of suitable assets, but I found that very annoying.
View attachment 190164
And the text could be a lot more precise to understand that she is at his front door (even if we see his hallway ^^) - but tbh than he would have heard her I bet. The complete repetition of that scene is a bit lame - there is no real reason for it. It feel more like a thing to stretch playtime :/

Then the scene in the dressing room - really? He is standing in direct line of sight and both dont see him? Sorry - that pulls me out. There is no reason for this. We dont have to see him and it would be enough if he just can see thru a small slit or something like that. Something like that is real immersion breaker for me.

Then after her fallout when they return the narrator say that they talked for hours, but later when she comes to MC's bed he demands that she starts to talk the next day ... uhm - sure maybe they just small talked for hours but with her? ...

A last thing - there are a lot (at least to much ^^) black screens with text ... after the the shopping, at least just recycle the driving picture and don't just show a black screen. Later with the scene I mentioned above, there is so much black screen .. that too much. There are at least 1-2 renders missing.

It's quite fun even with these strange and maniac characters. There is some teasing for an interesting story and the renders are solid. Lighting is sometimes an issue and the mimics and postures sometimes seem strange and stiff.
That is actually the hallway believe it or not and not the front door. As for his "attack", It's a pose... Making sense inside a VN? I'll try my best. Thanks for all the input. I agree I also felt like a lot of black screen time. There are games here on F95 with mad following that have 45% of their playtime in black screens. Now I'm not trying to argue with you. I honestly agree that I need to do something about the black screen, and I intend too. Some of the renders were bad so I scrapped them. Reworking them with plenty of time to do so now. Will include them on a zip I suppose as yet another mini patch when ready.

Yes, he demands that she starts to talk about many other things that they obviously wouldn't discuss offscreen, seriously. Such as what really scares her about thunder, who her father really is, why she had escaped, and many many more things. "talked and got to know each other for hours" Does not equal I told you everything about myself from the beginning of time to this day. Hey, anytime you're free and would like to write a whole chapter for me and make it really cool and fun and making sense. Message me with it.

"The complete repetition of that scene is a bit lame - there is no real reason for it. It feels more like a thing to stretch playtime :/"

If my goal was to stretch playtime I would break down every single mile long 1920 x 1080 text line into 4 blocks that you would need to press 3 extra times. Again you make some very good and valid points which I intend to address. And currently, am addressing as we speak. But some are just assumptions.

PS The shot of Michael and the girls, in fact, the whole scene there was shot from the reflection of a mirror in case you couldn't tell. So no he was not in their line of sight.

Reactions: Trasher2018

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Guess who? Here is a hint. Inside your game folder, there is a .ogg file (audio) named shadows bike play it and well, I hope you figure out who this is. Now then back to the grind I go! Bringing in the rest of those missing images.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes