BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I dislike "story by committee" projects. If the creator of the project doesn't have a vision for how things should go, why should I bother? Letting patrons vote on what happens is just whorish.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Didn't expect to get an update this soon, so much appreciated @OneManVN! :)
I am guilty of loving this game/project as much if not more than some of the Quick to love it fans of the game. So, of course, I try my best to deliver as quickly and efficiently as I can. It's not perfect yet, I will include a few more "naughty images I originally intended to release only for patrons. However this time, they will be here so people can see what I intend to do in the future. I hate placing things behind paywalls. So I will always have it for free here. However, there has to be some incentive to become a patron, as well as some privileges for said patrons. Next big update will be a Free version with likely less revealing images. Or less quantity of said images for example. And the Patron version with all the images included. And you're welcome! I hope you like it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I dislike "story by committee" projects. If the creator of the project doesn't have a vision for how things should go, why should I bother? Letting patrons vote on what happens is just whorish.
The story itself is already set. Get your facts straight. All patrons are deciding is how some of the characters introduced look. Hair color style etc. So thanks for your valuable input and hope you find a project that's to your liking.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just throwing this out there. My next project (Yes I did just say next.) You will be a down on his luck unemployed man who has been evicted out of his house. He ends up homeless, struggling to survive and is forced to do whatever it takes to simply survive. He meets a woman who shows him kindness and well he ends up going to her home. She just so happens to have 3 daughters. How convenient, IKR? Alison is already written down. Will be focusing only on Alison for now since I don't have a second PC. But seeing as support from you lovely people keeps coming my way. I think I am allowed to dream about a second project... So thanks for the support guys <3 I really appreciate it.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just throwing this out there. My next project (Yes I did just say next.) You will be a down on his luck unemployed man who has been evicted out of his house. He ends up homeless, struggling to survive and is forced to do whatever it takes to simply survive. He meets a woman who shows him kindness and well he ends up going to her home. She just so happens to have 3 daughters. How convenient, IKR? Alison is already written down. Will be focusing only on Alison for now since I don't have a second PC. But seeing as support from you lovely people keeps coming my way. I think I am allowed to dream about a second project... So thanks for the support guys <3 I really appreciate it.
3 fertile daughters?:unsure:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
3 fertile daughters?:unsure:
Let me check. (Quickly checks with the doctor.) yup! All 3 are as follows. Melissa - Redhead 18. Anna - Blonde 20. Elizabeth - Brunette 21. (MC is 24) Mother Sofia, is 38 she is a widow and Hot AF, rivals the girls even. It'll be a tough choice I bet. Then again who says we must choose only one, loyalty is so overrated...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
ehem..... um can you put some hair in mothers pu..pussy hahahha all games pussy are all naked cat the doctor said it's not healthy hahaha
I actually can, and I did try with Alison. It's just that in some poses the hair floats in the fucking air... So I will include it where it stays put and doesn't float :D

Reactions: wataru69

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If I recall right, yes you do, at least I recall asking that from the dev and I recall him saying that you do, but I also recall something about involuntary impregnation too (which probably isn't done by you, the MC). Best not to quote me on that though :p

That made me laugh, haha xD
Correct involuntary is not done by MC. Not my thing, and of course as always not judging! Now on to the things you can do. Alison, Melissa, and all lead/close supporting role characters (Females with a baby factory.) Can and will get pregnant. Let's just say Michael will need a pretty big home by the end of the game. *wink*

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Correct involuntary is not done by MC. Not my thing, and of course as always not judging! Now on to the things you can do. Alison, Melissa, and all lead/close supporting role characters (Females with a baby factory.) Can and will get pregnant. Let's just say Michael will need a pretty big home by the end of the game. *wink*
sounds fine by me

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Impregnation and actual pregnancy and a harem (only guessing on the harem part, in it's actual sense of the word)? Had I not started playing the game since it's initial release, then those things would definitely lure me in, haha :p

Reactions: OneManVN

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
ahhaha am starting to love you bro can you make it as real as possible?? not like those triangle things but even if you cant its all good ill be one of your patron from now on

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Impregnation and actual pregnancy and a harem (only guessing on the harem part, in it's actual sense of the word)? Had I not started playing the game since it's initial release, then those things would definitely lure me in, haha :p
Harem as in you will have more than one girl at your disposal willingly to be yours in your house at all times. That harem enough for you? So it's going to be tough to work on three different paths no doubt. However, as I've told you guys before a few times. I never make a promise I do not intend to keep. Credibility is everything nowadays. Starting tomorrow (Giggles like a schoolgirl with excitement.) Ahem, Saturday Michael sets the rules. Gee, I wonder what choices will those be. I mean he knows enough about her now so he either helps out of his kind heart (Roommate.) Or cares for her as he once did and still does for Jessica. Or exploit her innocence and lack of knowledge of the outside world for his own evil lust filled thoughts. So of course, as I continue to get the support I need. I will be able to allocate more hours to the project and that will lead to faster completion as well as progression for each path per update. Instead of what I can only do now. Which will be 1 path at a time. Starting next update.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Harem as in you will have more than one girl at your disposal willingly to be yours in your house at all times. That harem enough for you? So it's going to be tough to work on three different paths no doubt. However, as I've told you guys before a few times. I never make a promise I do not intend to keep. Credibility is everything nowadays. Starting tomorrow (Giggles like a schoolgirl with excitement.) Ahem, Saturday Michael sets the rules. Gee, I wonder what choices will those be. I mean he knows enough about her now to either, helps out of his kind heart, care for her as he once did and still does for Jessica. Or exploit her innocence and lack of knowledge of the outside world for his own evil lust filled thoughts. So of course, as I continue to get the support I need. I will be able to allocate more hours to the project and that will lead to faster completion as well as progression for each path per update. Instead of what I can only do now. Which will be 1 path at a time. Starting next update.
Well, a harem as in all the different ladies know about each other and their roles in your life/circle and they're happy with it, one big happy fuck-fest family basically, haha :p

And if you're saying that that is one possible thing you can achieve, then wow, I sure know a few people that will be pleased about that, haha, count me as one of them (though even in a harem I'd prefer to be the only one that touches any of the girls, so basically they'd each just need to wait their turn, haha) :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
(though even in a harem I'd prefer to be the only one that touches any of the girls, so basically they'd each just need to wait their turn, haha) :p
Well, I thought about that as well, to be honest. I think my writing has made it pretty much clear that I'm also "This is mine bitch you can't have it." But I don't see any harm in the girls playing together once in a while, and possibly getting spanked, punished for it ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, the poll is up guys. It's a patron only poll initially of course. If their voting is indecisive I will make it public. They will vote on which path should I work on this next update. Pro(Harem.) Gentle (Love path.) Cold (Dom/Sub etc.) Which means for the next two days I finally get to relax!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Best wait for the fix. It's coming up in a few minutes. Fixed a ton of grammatical errors and added an extra image.
As for grammatical errors I hope you mean the wrong person talking in the prologue at times.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes