OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok guys, I searched but I didn't see a good answer, and the install instructions didn't really help me. I see in OP there are 3 parts to this game, the main file, and 2 separate 2.5 update files. In which order do we have to install these for a full brand new install?
There is only need for one of them. The 0.2.5 fix has all the altered scripts in it. So download the game then apply the content from within the folder. Otherwise be patient for a while longer and the next update with everything in it will be out.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
There is only need for one of them. The 0.2.5 fix has all the altered scripts in it. So download the game then apply the content from within the folder. Otherwise be patient for a while longer and the next update with everything in it will be out.
Ok so just install AlisonFallofNewYork-10-pc, then paste 196046_0.2.5Fix into the game file replacing the duplicate files, and do nothing with the 3rd file 193394_homeupdate0.2.5? Sorry for making this needlessly complicated, I just wanna play now and want to make sure I am using the correct files in the right order lol.

EDIT: Nvm, couldn't wait and had to play, so I played the way I said above lol. I'm assuming I got to the end of content available and I LOVED IT! Awesome game, was very entertained, and I loved every character. Thank you, and I can't wait!

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok so just install AlisonFallofNewYork-10-pc, then paste 196046_0.2.5Fix into the game file replacing the duplicate files, and do nothing with the 3rd file 193394_homeupdate0.2.5? Sorry for making this needlessly complicated, I just wanna play now and want to make sure I am using the correct files in the right order lol.

EDIT: Nvm, couldn't wait and had to play, so I played the way I said above lol. I'm assuming I got to the end of content available and I LOVED IT! Awesome game was very entertained, and I loved every character. Thank you, and I can't wait!
My apologies for the confusion. As many of you already know I am not even a month old as a developer. I am doing the best I can atm. There is a lot of pressure on me (Self-placed mostly.) I try to do as good a job as humanly possible. But sometimes things are missed. I am very happy to hear you enjoy my work, I am working hard on the second update. I want it to be as much fun if not a lot more. I honestly hope it will be even better. I've put a lot of work and love on all of the characters I introduce, so hopefully, it will be fun. I'll work hard this entire weekend and with any luck, I should have the first build of 0.3 by Monday latest (I hope.)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just go one step at a time, don't pressure yourself too much.
You are doing a great job with your first project :)
Thanks, buddy, and believe it or not you guys have been a great help. Moral support at this crucial time is truly important. And I agree with you 100% I'm sure many would agree with quality vs rushed builds. I'll try to meet that deadline, and if everything feels right to me by Monday. I'll release the KRAKEN! All I can say here and now is this. This is a mature game, keep that in mind for what's to come. Things will not always be rainbows and sunshine. Expect everything so you are surprised by nothing. Alternatively, expect nothing and get hit by an 18wheeler.

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, buddy, and believe it or not you guys have been a great help. Moral support at this crucial time is truly important. And I agree with you 100% I'm sure many would agree with quality vs rushed builds. I'll try to meet that deadline, and if everything feels right to me by Monday. I'll release the KRAKEN! All I can say here and now is this. This is a mature game, keep that in mind for what's to come. Things will not always be rainbows and sunshine. Expect everything so you are surprised by nothing. Alternatively, expect nothing and get hit by an 18wheeler.
Np problem, thats what we fans are here for :)
Cant wait to see where this story goes, i realy like dark mature games, so im all in for it ;D

And now, get yourself a beer and relax buddy. -cheers-

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Blessed be they who invented yoga pants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to think of the ways that booty could kill a man. I've finally come to the conclusion that not even my very vivid imagination could think it all up. Possibilities are endless. I will, however, try my best to come up with as many ways possible for that booty to send you to "Heaven" someday...

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
My apologies for the confusion. As many of you already know I am not even a month old as a developer. I am doing the best I can atm. There is a lot of pressure on me (Self-placed mostly.) I try to do as good a job as humanly possible. But sometimes things are missed. I am very happy to hear you enjoy my work, I am working hard on the second update. I want it to be as much fun if not a lot more. I honestly hope it will be even better. I've put a lot of work and love on all of the characters I introduce, so hopefully, it will be fun. I'll work hard this entire weekend and with any luck, I should have the first build of 0.3 by Monday latest (I hope.)
No worries and no pressure, you'be done a great job. I just wasn't feeling good at the time and wanted something to take my mind off of it, and was making things needlessly hard lol. Once again, loved what you've done so far and can't wait for the future of the game. As soon as I was done I told some people I think this is the next great game here. Keep up the awesome work!

I think OneManVN has not enough Patreons, only 5 so far, lets Push thing a bit and help him out
I couldn't agree with you more, if I wasn't unemployed, or could get my disabillity finally, I'd definitely be a paying. Love what's here!

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Holy moly, the hype is real boys ;)
Do you want Hype? the rendering machine has stopped rendering. Which means... drumroll, please. The typing has begun! I've prepared a lot of the things beforehand. But sadly with only one PC and a single GPU, I can't really work well with Renpy running and rendering. Anyhow in English. I am going to work overtime until tomorrow to release the Kraken. You have my word it's happening tomorrow. I've proofread the writing from the beginning to the end. Hopefully, the writing will be better. I did the best I could with my limited English knowledge.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Do you want Hype? the rendering machine has stopped rendering. Which means... drumroll, please. The typing has begun! I've prepared a lot of the things beforehand. But sadly with only one PC and a single GPU, I can't really work well with Renpy running and rendering. Anyhow in English. I am going to work overtime until tomorrow to release the Kraken. You have my word it's happening tomorrow. I've proofread the writing from the beginning to the end. Hopefully, the writing will be better. I did the best I could with my limited English knowledge.
I mean, your English seems pretty good to me. As in, I don't have any trouble figuring out what you're trying to say. So I'd say you're pretty well off. And I'm very hyped for new stuff! Keep up the great work!

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
And again, you are working your ass off ;/
I mean i know you want to please your fans, but neglecting your own well beeing, rest ect isnt good for your health in the long run. ;)

You could just release the update a few days later you know? :)
And yes im sure rendering and doing other stuff is pretty taxing for a single gpu pc.

Isnt there a possibility to get help from others, with rendering, or other work? Proofreading and such?
i dont know, maybe someone is willing to give you hand ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
And again, you are working your ass off ;/
I mean i know you want to please your fans, but neglecting your own well beeing, rest ect isnt good for your health in the long run. ;)

You could just release the update a few days later you know? :)
And yes im sure rendering and doing other stuff is pretty taxing for a single gpu pc.

Isnt there a possibility to get help from others, with rendering, or other work? Proofreading and such?
i dont know, maybe someone is willing to give you hand ;)
I agree with what this man wants to do, always good to have help lol. But I can also understand if you want to do it all yourself since the game is your baby.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes