OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That sounds reasonable. My lacking English skills betrayed me once more lol the perks of a multinational forum I think :)
No problem buddy. English is my fourth language not counting mother tongue as I may have mentioned in the past. So I also make mistakes.

Reactions: Moria

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Damn those renders look good. I really like that the game gives options that lead to the mc having a dom/sub relation with Alison or a nice romantic relation. Also thank you for including the variety of heroines in the game (I'm looking forward to the trans content too!).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Damn those renders look good. I really like that the game gives options that lead to the mc having a dom/sub relation with Alison or a nice romantic relation. Also, thank you for including the variety of heroines in the game (I'm looking forward to the trans content too!).
Thanks, Revan. I personally like choices in a game. I hate being forced 100% railroaded. Sure the plot is linear and on rails. But the getting there (The End.) Is not, only key story points are. As for the girls. Well, what can I say, a man's gotta eat a variety of "Foods" need to stay healthy ya know ;) Now on the trans content? It's totally happening, but it will be on a separate patch, made available only by request (I.E= I'll add a Tier specifically marked for it.) This way it keeps those who want it happy, and those against it happy and in the clear.

Reactions: fried and revan335

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You ever saw a kitten preparing to pounce? Isn't she the most adorable thing ever at that moment? Well if you think so then check out this flying monkey. After many hours of manually adjusting limbs, fingers, toes, hair ears you get the point now. I was able to come up with your daily pic. Hide your bananas or give it away freely, always an option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Poll results: It saddens me to say that the pony lovers have won this round. Worry not I shall retaliate in a future update with some random twin-tailed shedevil. For now, work has begun on Melissa, red hair and ponytail. She will be done by tomorrow. Now I need to rest, it's winter here if I get sick I am fucked.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
If you value your mortal soul do not open this. I already know I'm going to hell and I love it. Meet W..... You'll know who she is this update ;)
So we having a swedish dish for dinner tonight, I like it...you are a bad man by the way lol

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So we having a Swedish dish for dinner tonight, I like it...you are a bad man by the way lol
Oh, I know and ty for the compliment :) As for having it for dinner. We'll have to make a Boinkable 18+ version, maybe, who knows what the future brings. It's a bright future after all...

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey you sexy people. Tis I OMVN the devil in disguise. Progress is beyond my wildest expectations. We have reached a total of 110 renders (Including demo/prologue soon to be called that you played.) Now I'm not done putting everything together yet. But I am almost there :D I can't wait for the first build of 0.3 to go live. Once that is done I'm taking a well deserved 24-hour hibernation nap. Then I start work on 0.3.1 which will bring MISSIONS! What's that exactly? Well here is a scenario: You see a girl in the story being abused, hurt, molested by some evil filthy villain! How dare he take away what should be yours. The mission will be given to you to go and rescue her from those evil doers so you can uh do her yourself? sigh... Well, whatever works I guess. I'm only an artist, I don't do evil things. So I will not judge you one bit. All I can tell you is that next update after 0.3 is going to be even more fun than what's coming in a few days time! So get hyped and get ready.
@Moria If you plan to catch em all you best get to saving these girls.

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Hey you sexy people. Tis I OMVN the devil in disguise. Progress is beyond my wildest expectations. We have reached a total of 110 renders (Including demo/prologue soon to be called that you played.) Now I'm not done putting everything together yet. But I am almost there :D I can't wait for the first build of 0.3 to go live. Once that is done I'm taking a well deserved 24-hour hibernation nap. Then I start work on 0.3.1 which will bring MISSIONS! What's that exactly? Well here is a scenario: You see a girl in the story being abused, hurt, molested by some evil filthy villain! How dare he take away what should be yours. The mission will be given to you to go and rescue her from those evil doers so you can uh do her yourself? sigh... Well, whatever works I guess. I'm only an artist, I don't do evil things. So I will not judge you one bit. All I can tell you is that next update after 0.3 is going to be even more fun than what's coming in a few days time! So get hyped and get ready.
Wow sounds awesome, im really hyped for 0.3.1 :D

You my man deserve a cookie ;)

By missions do you mean an open world map, or a mission screen that will pop up after a dialoge?

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You ever saw a kitten preparing to pounce? Isn't she the most adorable thing ever at that moment? Well if you think so then check out this flying monkey. After many hours of manually adjusting limbs, fingers, toes, hair ears you get the point now. I was able to come up with your daily pic. Hide your bananas or give it away freely, always an option.
Yeah, Daz3D sucks in at least the posing-with-other-objects area: there is no real collision detection to speak of. I sometimes go back to Poser (if the models can do so), because that at least can give me an active leg up in knowing when parts of a model are intersecting with another surface. Otherwise, I typically drop back to hidden wireframe (or similar) view in Daz and do a quick 360 around the parts which are touching, because that often helps to find when accidental overlaps are happening at the edge/vertex level.

Hopefully this won't take "hours" as your skills improve - but, this looks pretty good! I know it's a nit, but in the tone of being helpful with feedback, I'd typically expect her lower body to be smack against his body if her legs are wrapping that tightly + her right calf is looking a bit clipped on his lower back (which might be helped by using a morph to smush her muscle in that region, if you have it, to avoid moving the whole section of leg and readjusting where it touches her left foot...)

Mind you, I realize we're all at different levels of time and expertise in this area of artistry+tools, so those items above don't interfere with my general impression of what the two characters are expressing. Just offering this impression in case it might be helpful in your future artwork decisions.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, Daz3D sucks in at least the posing-with-other-objects area: there is no real collision detection to speak of. I sometimes go back to Poser (if the models can do so), because that at least can give me an active leg up in knowing when parts of a model are intersecting with another surface. Otherwise, I typically drop back to hidden wireframe (or similar) view in Daz and do a quick 360 around the parts which are touching, because that often helps to find when accidental overlaps are happening at the edge/vertex level.

Hopefully this won't take "hours" as your skills improve - but, this looks pretty good! I know it's a nit, but in the tone of being helpful with feedback, I'd typically expect her lower body to be smack against his body if her legs are wrapping that tightly + her right calf is looking a bit clipped on his lower back (which might be helped by using a morph to smush her muscle in that region, if you have it, to avoid moving the whole section of leg and readjusting where it touches her left foot...)

Mind you, I realize we're all at different levels of time and expertise in this area of artistry+tools, so those items above don't interfere with my general impression of what the two characters are expressing. Just offering this impression in case it might be helpful in your future artwork decisions.
I appreciate it and believe me I can do better if only I had the time to invest in each pose/scene. As is I work hard enough IRL. Which means I only get a few hours a day to do this, so I'm doing the best I can for the time being. Hopefully down the road, I will be able to invest more time on the project and deliver better renders. As for where she should be touching, trust me I tried. Even with bones locked in place as they supposed to be, that monkey's body still fought me. But like you said in the end, as long as it gets across the meaning of the scene I'm happy.

Reactions: fried

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wow sounds awesome, im really hyped for 0.3.1 :D

You my man deserve a cookie ;)

By missions do you mean an open world map, or a mission screen that will pop up after a dialoge?
Don't get too far ahead of yourself :D Open world map would be death for me currently. I mean can you imagine adding all the girls I intend, an open world map (Interactable I bet.) while at the same time rendering each scene with 2-3-4-5 girls you may have at that point? When I get some serious backing someday. I'll invest in a better Pc, then a second PC which will allow me to do two things at once. Learn/apply new things I've learned to my project(s) as well as render scenes. It's all about time, time is money. So in other words, you'll get a text or a visit from Melissa/Ricky/Shadow who's coming in with some serious badass chick impact next update. Telling you that they have information on one of the missing girls. Your mission, should you choose to accept it. Is to rescue said girl and be a nice guy, at least a lot nicer than those evil villains I hope. And thanks for the cookie!

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
So in other words, you'll get a text or a visit from Melissa/Ricky/Shadow who's coming in with some serious badass chick impact next update. Telling you that they have information on one of the missing girls. Your mission, should you choose to accept it. Is to rescue said girl and be a nice guy, at least a lot nicer than those evil villains I hope. And thanks for the cookie!
Thats what i wanted, i dont like sandbox-ish type of games tbh, thx for clarification :D

Reactions: OneManVN

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
. . . Even with bones locked in place as they supposed to be, that monkey's body still fought me. But like you said in the end, as long as it gets across the meaning of the scene I'm happy.
Yeah, if you haven't tried temporarily turning off limits for the parts involved (or the whole model) ...that might give more options to move beyond the constraints you're experiencing and could still appear non-extreme when done in the right amounts:

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Let them villains come lol my body is ready
howard_wrestle.gif

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Ok guys, I searched but I didn't see a good answer, and the install instructions didn't really help me. I see in OP there are 3 parts to this game, the main file, and 2 separate 2.5 update files. In which order do we have to install these for a full brand new install?

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes