OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And again, you are working your ass off ;/
I mean i know you want to please your fans, but neglecting your own well beeing, rest ect isnt good for your health in the long run. ;)

You could just release the update a few days later you know? :)
And yes I'm sure rendering and doing other stuff is pretty taxing for a single GPU pc.

Isn't there a possibility to get help from others, with rendering, or other work? Proofreading and such?
I don't know, maybe someone is willing to give you hand ;)
I tried that actually. Let's just say that not everyone is cut out for this "type of work" If people who decide to help me give up shortly after. I am left with more work than before, and that was the case this time. But not to worry, I'm grateful for the help I got and I also learned a valuable lesson. OneManVN was my choice of name for a reason. A reason I won't forget again. I work alone . As for my health, worry not J. I slept properly :D And it's Sunday! So once done I can sleep in.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I mean, your English seems pretty good to me. As in, I don't have any trouble figuring out what you're trying to say. So I'd say you're pretty well off. And I'm very hyped for new stuff! Keep up the great work!
Thanks, I try. It's just that sometimes I may type ok instead of okay. And say things like "Me and my big mouth have done it again. Instead of Here I go running my big mouth again. Some people get me and a rare few don't but o well.
C'est la vie.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
I tried that actually. Let's just say that not everyone is cut out for this "type of work" If people who decide to help me give up shortly after. I am left with more work than before, and that was the case this time. But not to worry, I'm grateful for the help I got and I also learned a valuable lesson. OneManVN was my choice of name for a reason. A reason I won't forget again. I work alone .
I understand completely, it was just a thought that crossed my mind, but yeah i understand, i would probably do the same if i ever were to develop a game too ;D

As for my health, worry not J. I slept properly :D And it's Sunday! So once done I can sleep in.
Alright, i believe you then ;D

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks, I try. It's just that sometimes I may type ok instead of okay. And say things like "Me and my big mouth have done it again. Instead of Here I go running my big mouth again. Some people get me and a rare few don't but o well.
C'est la vie.
Honestly, you probably speak/type English better than plenty of native speakers lol. And either of those ways of saying it really works the same in my book.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017

Those ways of saying it are perfectly good American English.

Reactions: OneManVN and Xisis

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thank you BB, if only I didn't use up all my damn mega bandwidth LOL. Oh well, I'll download from a slower one. Worth it! :D
I'll share google drive link, Duh! But it will not be up forever since I use it for patrons only. Anyhow first build (Alpha coming up.) If you run into any real issues, message me. And I mean this for everyone.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay so it's up and it is of course up for patrons only first. Tomorrow or something, I'll throw a free version up. For those of you who's bank would break over 1$ worry not. I always keep my promise.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Okay so it's up and it is of course up for patrons only first. Tomorrow or something, I'll throw a free version up. For those of you who's bank would break over 1$ worry not. I always keep my promise.
Thank you, can't wait for the update. My bank would break over 1 dollar since i do not have a bank lol. Disabled/unemployed, but working on it. Thanks for the work you do!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thank you, can't wait for the update. My bank would break over 1 dollar since I do not have a bank lol. Disabled/unemployed, but working on it. Thanks for the work you do!
Don't sweat it. I'm sure those who have that 1$ will find me eventually. Meantime I've sent the link to UncleVT so the masses can play it today as promised.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: 0.3 Is here, I am still working on perfecting it, a few images did not make the cut. They were way below my quality tolerance level. Will add them with an update small update wont need to redownload the whole game. I'm also working on grammar and spelling errors that may remain. To the best of my abilities of course. The link has been sent to VT. Hope you guys enjoy it. As for me, well, I'll start working on 0.3.1 in a day or 2. I've also sent a save along with the latest build. For those of you who will no doubt complain about yours not working or something. Saves go in the AppData Roaming folder. Google up the renpy save location if you need to know.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I only have 1 question, do you get to make them pregnant?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I only have 1 question, do you get to make them pregnant?
If I recall right, yes you do, at least I recall asking that from the dev and I recall him saying that you do, but I also recall something about involuntary impregnation too (which probably isn't done by you, the MC). Best not to quote me on that though :p

you see..when a boy loves a girl..he puts his penis in her vagina..proceeds to boink her and splooshes within her..hopefully swimmer meets egg and magic happens...
i couldnt help it..the smartass is strong in me ....
That made me laugh, haha xD

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes