ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Not spoiling a damn thing. I have done plenty of that I believe. All I can say is Moria is very warm. I've been working on this in my head for 5 years. This year was when I finally had everything I needed to put it into action. It will be ugly, or very enjoyable based on your choices. Remember I love choices as a gamer, therefore you will have to make choices that you very likely would in the real world. You can make it fun, enjoyable or woops that really was not a good idea...
I got you, just a "misunderstanding" on my part .

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Disclaimer: This is not an in-game image, for obvious reasons (Quality for one.) And because that would be a spoiler. So why is this here then? to show you that I spent 10 hours 23 minutes 16seconds. (But who's counting.) Perfecting that body yesterday. And I am officially happy with every single inch of it, top to bottom. I'm also not telling you who that is, even if you were to guess correctly I will not confirm or deny your guess. All I can say is that I Intend to show the same amount of love and attention to detail for every single one of the lovely ladies you will be meeting, or adding to your collection. You "collector" you! Back to work for me, and thanks again for the amazing support <3 The Dev!

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, you know what time it is BOYZ! (ladies, others?) It's time for the pic a day to keep the boredom away. Before I leave you with a message from Alison herself. Here is some great news. I'm in very good spirits for a bunch of reasons. Most importantly progress! I have made great progress with almost no issues worth mentioning. The render pile s looking bootylicious. I meant delicious but whatever. 30 renders and counting. But wait that's only for the apartment scene... Correct, as I've said before. I love what I do and unlike some developers who lazy about even while making 5000+ $ a month, I won't say I'll work full time on something until I make 10.000$ I'll work on this as much as possible whenever I got time for now. So to end this rant, 50% done! Now a message from Alison.
istillgotit.PNG Alison: Hi guys! It's been awhile, OM promised me that he'd let me play with you again sometime next week (If everything keeps going smoothly.) See you soon!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As far as spoilers go this is a minor one. It's one of a handful of shots to come. And those handful of shots are a mere fraction of what you will see when "sex" is finally an option for your lady(ladies) So open it only if you wish, I don't force you to spoil yourself. All I can say is that I am a believer of "If it's empty fill it up"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys! So everything is going smoothly, still in a great mood so far. In fact, I've begun planning ahead for the next update (By next I mean after 0.3 to clarify.)which will be scheduled conveniently around Xmas with some Santa suits on the ladies. But enough about that. Here is some "Dark Chocolate" if that's your thing I'm happy for you! If not, then I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guess don't eat it, pass it to a friend ;) Meet Lizzy, Who she is, or where you will meet her is of no importance right now. All you need to know is that this character has been chosen from a pool of 5 different models. It wasn't an easy choice but this darling won. Take care until next time.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I guess I better be careful with you @Moria Next thing you know you may order some Asian "food" That menu doesn't become available until December *wink* Was thinking Korean, Japanese, or Chinese... Maybe I'll throw a poll for that one not sure.

Reactions: ju1zzed and Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Haha, make it a 3-course menu then lol
With a little support (Fingers crossed.) After this huge update, I may ditch one of my killer jobs. Then work only the part-time one. Giving me all the time I need to focus on this thing. Which means a 3-course menu wouldn't be out of the question, nor would it be difficult for me now that I've mastered rendering speeds.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Take it one step at a time, making enough money out of developing these games is a marathon. You started pretty good into the race with the first version, hold on and you get there.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Take it one step at a time, making enough money out of developing these games is a marathon. You started pretty good into the race with the first version, hold on and you get there.
I'm not worried, thankfully patience is one of my many virtues. And it also depends on your definition of "enough money" I'd do the rain dance with 10-20% of what some of the current developers who use ancient models make. I mention ancient models because they take a 20th of the time it takes me to render G8 HD models is all.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Don't be too harsh with other Devs. A potential backer of yours could just be in love with these "ancient models" and shy away from your Patreon because of that.
I get what you mean, but the past showed that it was never a smart idea to do so. Let your work speak for your skills. :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Don't be too harsh with other Devs. A potential backer of yours could just be in love with these "ancient models" and shy away from your Patreon because of that.
I get what you mean, but the past showed that it was never a smart idea to do so. Let your work speak for your skills. :)
I wasn't being harsh, nor was I bashing, I've played their games and I respect their work. It's because of their work that i was inspired to do this after all. Plus people make do with what they have. Be it renders or PC specs... And as I clearly stated towards the end. It was only to measure the time required to render! I don't judge, and I think my work has made that perfectly clear. I simply meant if I had gone down that path, I'd render an entire update a week with 150+ renders if not more. Older models on my PC render in single digit minutes lol. Whereas G8 hour at best for speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moria

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
That sounds reasonable. My lacking english skills betrayed me once more lol the perks of a multinational forum I think :)

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes