desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
UPDATE: Work is moving along nicely for 0.3 With that said here are my plans for the future of this story. Alisons age will be stated in game next update. Have taken your thoughts and comments in to consideration and a decisions has been made. As many of you may have noticed, i never revealed her age in game. This was intentional and now it will be useful and hopefully believable.
The scope of this story is as big as NYC itself. In order to keep you entertained to the end however. I am starting work on the real story. With home being our base of operations. Seeing as we finally made it home the introduction is nearly done.
There are still a lot of characters to introduce, but they will come in to the story itself slowly.

Starting with first day (after tonight in game.) I am going to introduce fun activities on gentle route. And story progression on both pro and gentle. Finally an explanation that i think you deserve on the choices. Professional is your vanilla pretty much. Progresses the story and leaves openings for Michael/Alison to branch out in to their own daily lives.

(Could lose her to someone else eventually.) However this will not stop the story line. With the introduction of cold choice. Which implies lots of evil things (you would choose it wouldn't you...) I will also be introducing darker paths down that choice.
That will mean a lot of interesting things... Well depending on who you are. I am making a Mature/Adult game.

Please keep in mind this choice will be for your to make, and it's there only if you choose it. No one is forcing you is my point.
It will have severe negative effects on your relationship depending of course on many things. Most notably. When you use it (As in too early in game.) And how many times you use it. (If you abuse it, likely bad end.) As well as Alison's state of mind at the time. These things will no doubt take time, which is why i wanted to make this wall of text only this one time.

Now on to the last bit. Gentle will be your love story. Which will of course progress the story and eventually lead to a lot of the wonderful things many of you have implied here. Hit hint, ginger something something.

All i can promise you is that i will not only not stop working on this project for my own reasons. But I'll try to make this a fun journey for both you and me. The fun already begins in our home. I can't wait to share the next update with you guys. See you when it's done. Likely by early next month. I want to make this one twice the size of everything so far.
So if I read it correctly, to get Alice pregnant, you gotta be gentle and loving all the way through? What about the submission and forced pregnancy tag hehe..

Rick: Hey buddy, where is Alice?
MC: She went back to her parents.
Rick: Hey man.. its for the best. You were just drawn to her because she reminded you so much of your wife.
MC: Yea.. you are probably right. Thanks for looking out for me.
*MC goes home. Walks down to his basement dungeon.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So if I read it correctly, to get Alice pregnant, you gotta be gentle and loving all the way through? What about the submission and forced pregnancy tag hehe..

Rick: Hey buddy, where is Alice?
MC: She went back to her parents.
Rick: Hey man.. it's for the best. You were just drawn to her because she reminded you so much of your wife.
MC: Yea.. you are probably right. Thanks for looking out for me.
*MC goes home. Walks down to his basement dungeon.
The forced is not something the MC is going to do to Alison. It's a tag because it's part of the story. Somewhere in NYC it's happening a lot for someone's reasons, and his own entertainment/profit. Not going to spoil further. So it will be in the story itself, and onscreen many times. As for the submission/dom it will be a possibility of course. As in pregnancy, not forced any kind of thing. So it'll happen on all 3 choices. Pro/Gentle/Cold. The difference being Love. Love is the one true path (The story the real story.) The others are there for your ummm satisfaction/desires w/e. Pro (Harem) Cold (Sub/Dom) Gentle (Love my version of the story.) Hope this explained.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The forced is not something the MC is going to do to Alison. It's a tag because it's part of the story. Somewhere in NYC it's happening a lot for someone's reasons, and his own entertainment/profit. Not going to spoil further. So it will be in the story itself, and onscreen many times. As for the submission/dom it will be a possibility of course. As in pregnancy, not forced any kind of thing. So it'll happen on all 3 choices. Pro/Gentle/Cold. The difference being Love. Love is the one true path (The story the real story.) The others are there for your ummm satisfaction/desires w/e. Pro (Harem) Cold (Sub/Dom) Gentle (Love my version of the story.) Hope this explained.
And before you ask, yes. Harem may indeed mean multiple umm babies... hope you have a good job by then Michael.

Reactions: Escape

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Never trust your Patrons lol let the bearded pirates, I'm looking at you @thunderrob ,decide the Looks of the Dames haha
Hahaha, if only those were all my patrons voting. I'd be throwing a party. It's people from here! Them dirty scoundrels. They want to ride that pony is all. And red pony express no less.

Reactions: ju1zzed and Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Disclaimer: Do not click if you have a heart condition or a weakness to pregnancy.

Melissa Twins: Pick me daddy pick me, no he will pick me and you know it you twin-tailed bimbo now shut up. No, you shut up freckle-faced, pony express.
Developer: Will you two shut up! I can't think straight! Whoever knocked these 2 up raise your hand and claim responsibility. Now make decent women out of both of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need to work in peace here.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Disclaimer: Do not click if you have a heart condition or a weakness to pregnancy.

Melissa Twins: Pick me daddy pick me, no he will pick me and you know it you twin-tailed bimbo now shut up. No, you shut up freckle-faced, pony express.
Developer: Will you two shut up! I can't think straight! Whoever knocked these 2 up raise your hand and claim responsibility. Now make decent women out of both of them.
I need to work in peace here.

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh man im getting more hyped every single day about your game
OneManVN

cant wait for more :D
I hope it pleases you. Been working hard on it as much as I can daily. Least 30 new renders already prepped as we speak. The way I see it if people don't think my game is worth even a 1$ after this big update, then there will be very little left for me to say.

Reactions: ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Im pretty sure it will, cant wait :D
And dont worry sooner or later you will get the attention you deserve :D

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Im pretty sure it will can't wait :D
And don't worry sooner or later you will get the attention you deserve :D
Good thing is, I have as much faith as you do on that if I'm being honest. Stupid people say "Pirates ruin gaming." I say if a pirate thinks your game is actually worth their $ you have truly succeeded.

Reactions: ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Well, this may be true, but i guess it can be a little bit disheartening.
Especially if it is a new and hard working dev like you :)

You will get there, i believe in you :D

Reactions: OneManVN

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
We have to lure @Ignatz in this thread. Besides having the best Avatar of all Time that man is a freaking marketing machine for Games he likes :cool:

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes