OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well this a very unexpected outcome. Scarlet is gaining steam! As well as dat rid able pony. Errrm i mean ponytail.. sorry I was thinking inappropriate things involving Melissa's ponytail and certain positions. What am I saying! keep voting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Well this a very unexpected outcome. Scarlet is gaining steam! As well as dat rid able pony. Errrm i mean ponytail.. sorry I was thinking inappropriate things involving Melissa's ponytail and certain positions. What am I saying! keep voting.
Do we filthy pirates have a veto if it's not red and twin tails? :LOL:

Reactions: OneManVN

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
No, I mean can we turn around the outcome of the poll? Because anything else than red and twin tails is a crime lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No, I mean can we turn around the outcome of the poll? Because anything else than red and twin tails is a crime lol
I did just say it is a public poll, which means you can go and vote. And yes if enough want to see Red Twintails you sure can turn the tide. If it's a tie and enough of you want both, I'll work something out. Maybe she can sport each style and color on diff weeks etc. But let's wait for outcome.

Reactions: ju1zzed

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i voted twin tail red..lol...its so cosplay-ish..and who dosnt wanna boink a cosplay babe? :p
i see she's a cop?...if she's also a totally awkward nerdchick too ...thats boner heaven ...HAHAAA

Last edited:
Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i voted twin tail red..lol...its so cosplay-ish..and who dosnt wanna boink a cosplay babe? :p
I see she's a cop?...if she's also a totally awkward nerdchick too ...thats boner heaven ...HAHAAA
Yes! she is high spirited, great sense of humor and very playful. As in she likes actually wrestling other girls for ummm the spoils. You know what they say about the victor. Spoiler alert. I'm of course going to include a girl on girl match at some random point in the story :p She does have a serious side, but it's only triggered by complete douchebags. Example, don't be like Bob, because I am not joking when I say getting shot in the face or elsewhere if you push her? is not an exaggeration.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
my whole life one of my credo's has been "don't be like Bob" so am ok with that
Then you shall be fine. She will be fully accessible. (God that sounded so wrong and hot.) Moving along now. I meant fully accessible from Pro/gentle. Partial on Cold depending on how far down the storyline you are, I say partial because she has a very strong will. Michael is the only man who actually has a hold on her. I'll be throwing a readme on the next update explaining to people how to and all. But just a quick version. I have decided that in order to lessen my workload. I am going to flesh out all 3 paths this update. Working daily as much as I can for the whole 2-3 weeks. Then once people try all three paths. I will throw a poll very much like this one to get their votes. This way people are happy and I work only one line a month. So Pro/Gentle/Cold each lead to the end with "Alison" what changes are her behavior towards you, and obviously the way you treat her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
my whole life one of my credo's has been "don't be like Bob" so am ok with that
Hey, rob? on Moira, we going goth? i mean we did go crazy hair and all, just wondering so I can mark things down and start work on her sometime next week. (I'll show an early shot if you guys give me specifics)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Moria..LOL...you'll get it right eventually..tsktsk...Goths are sexy AF..surprise us..you cannot un-spoil everything..lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Moria..LOL...you'll get it right eventually..tsktsk...Goths are sexy AF..surprise us..you cannot un-spoil everything..lol
Oh, so you were serious on Moria. Ok, and yes I agree. I just wanted some ideas, because I don't want to start writing a geek/library girl when people want goth and undo it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..if ya want more ideas..add an undercover vice cop who cameo's and shares info with MC...he should look like a biker or something so he does undercover well...oh..hey..heres a good pic ThunderRob.jpg oh shit..THATS ME!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...
in all seriousness though..it is in the end YOUR story..you can add as much or as little as you want..if you want Michelle's upcoming sis/aunt to be goth..cool....if you want twintails cop to be cosplay geek...cool..if they dont make you happy..go with your feelings..you gave as a no input first demo that alot of us were impressed with..so you've shown you have the talent to create :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
well..if ya want more ideas..add an undercover vice cop who cameo's and shares info with MC...he should look like a biker or something so he does undercover well...oh..hey..heres a good pic View attachment 183215 oh shit..THATS ME!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...
in all seriousness though..it is, in the end, YOUR story..you can add as much or as little as you want..if you want Michelle's upcoming sis/aunt to be goth..cool....if you want twintails cop to be cosplay geek...cool..if they don't make you happy..go with your feelings..you gave as a no input first demo that a lot of us were impressed with..so you've shown you have the talent to create :D
Thanks buddy. I just meant to say that Moria (I got it right) is not part of my story. It's for the those who wanna boink her. Seeing as you and @Moria are the only 2 who showed interest in the conversation I asked. No worries I can sure AF surprise. And that is a good pic, I just don't think they even make a beard like that anymore!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moria

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
trust me..more than us two want more boinkables....EVERYONE wants more boinkables!!..its just common knowledge o_O its like..bacon..nuff said.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes