OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Incoming Happy turkey day gift from me to you. Introducing The Goddess, also known as Melissa, her earthly name.
Melissa is the youngest of 4 children, a sister to three brothers. She had to fight her way even to the dinner table.
Secretly in love with Michael, but never had the heart to tell him. She respects his wishes too much.
Her weakness(s) Michael and other girls, yes she is Bi.

She is as fit as she is beautiful. Trained by Michael himself in martial arts and cqc, making her not someone to fuck with, although I have faith in you all to disregard this warning like bob did in the top picture here. Bob decided to go in to the ladies dressing room and flash them, she came in and he decided to flash her as well. If you are like bob i advise you wear a helmet around her.

Threesome anyone? correct, if you play your cards right that is a possibility. As to how you get there, that's for me to know and you to figure out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to answer some of the inevitable questions. Can we Boink her? (Yes) Can we have a threesome with her Alison and perhaps some other girl? (Yes) Can we choose love path and put a baby in her? (Yes.) When is she out? (Next update being introduced and comes in to the game.) Are there anymore babes otw? (Yes!) Shadow aka name left untold for now. Is another important support character coming later in to the story. Last question some will no doubt have. Can i make my own harem! (Sigh... YES!) On professional one of the 3 ways to play the game you will be able to build your own "Harem" since all of these women are single. You truly are in control of a majority of the story. Only things set in stone were the opening and the ending. The journey to the end however is carved by your very capable hands. Now vote for her hair style and color! It's publicly open to all poll.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i'm awake now..NO..boinkable michelle is not a good name..lol...idea is good..name..nope..an aunt huh?..hmmm..good aunt name....Delilah..so we can sing Tom Jones songs :p whooooaaa whoaaaa whoaaaaa Delilahhhhhh
Then you may be even more awake once you read what gifts i bring for this turkey day.

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i'm awake now..NO..boinkable michelle is not a good name..lol...idea is good..name..nope..an aunt huh?..hmmm..good aunt name....Delilah..so we can sing Tom Jones songs :p whooooaaa whoaaaa whoaaaaa Delilahhhhhh
Hahaha. It would be the dumbest character ever if her name began with Boinkable... It'll be Samantha.

Reactions: Moria

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmph...my second choice would have been Moria(hehehhe) Samantha is never on my radar(past gf) as for the teaser pic in the spoiler..YES! especially the hair..HELL YES!

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
hmmph...my second choice would have been Moira(hehehhe) Samantha is never on my radar(past gf) as for the teaser pic in the spoiler..YES! especially the hair..HELL YES!
Then please go vote on style/color. It's a public poll. As for the name Delilah or Moira is fine with me. She wasn't a planned character so I'll go with either name. But choose one and lock it down 100% sure.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
poll..done!..if you want me to chose..lets go with Moria as @Moria helped convince you to add her..lol
LOL wait what? you want me to name her Moria? omg hahahaha. This is gonna be fkn hilarious. I thought you said Moira, now it's Moria! And thanks for voting. Not to worry too much, if it stays a tie i will just have her sporting both styles and colors.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
LOL wait what? you want me to name her Moria? omg hahahaha. This is gonna be fkn hilarious. I thought you said Moira, now it's Moria! And thanks for voting. Not to worry too much, if it stays a tie i will just have her sporting both styles and colors.
ya..i went back and edited when i noticed it was Moria and not Moira..HAHAAAA as thats who i meant to infer originally :p
of course..if Moria is a dude..he bout to get boobs and hoohaa :p(maybe that "his" kink..who knows) if its a dame..then there ya go :p

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
ya..i went back and edited when i noticed it was Moria and not Moira..HAHAAAA as thats who i meant to infer originally :p
Phew lol. You scared me for a sec, and i was so ready to do it 2. Ok, Moira it is :XD So i am making an identical copy right? I intend to make her hair color very subtle like different with highlights or something. And as for where we'll be boinking her, sadly that's gonna be awhile. Maybe day 2-3 at the Bar where Alison may start work. So you can tell the friend you're asking for, that on chapter 2-3 she will be there. Chapter One starts next update.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..Michelle has long straightish hair..very girl next door like..give Moria something metropolis..punkish dyed a wild colour?purple with pink stripes..showing a complete opposite personality :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just pull that image into daz and copy the crap or whatever you artists do...no idea..i used to do weapon's and items for jagged alliance but used a diff proggy much much lower quality than daz :p

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Did I hear my name? lol Moria is Moria or Khazad-Dum as in Lord of the Rings and i like to wear flat shoes haha...as for Melissa i vote for the red hair and the handles :giggle:

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Did I hear my name? lol Moria is Moria or Khazad-Dum as in Lord of the Rings and i like to wear flat shoes haha...as for Michelle i vote for the red hair and the handles :giggle:
Melissa. And if you voted on the poll on patreon thank you. He misspelled the name. He told me to name Michelle's twin sister Moria! He meant Moira so went back and edited it, it was funny AF i almost named her Moria.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
just pull that image into daz and copy the crap or whatever you artists do...no idea..i used to do weapon's and items for jagged alliance but used a diff proggy much much lower quality than daz :p
If only it were that easy :D I'll look at punk hair.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no..i edited..i meant Moria..LOL..because the forum member @Moria helped convince you to create the boinkable michelle..LOL

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Anoying narrator, using smallest font size, i dont' know who is talking

Its gud

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes