OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I would if they're being an emotionally abusive asshole and their woman is hot...hmm...actually let me take that first part back, I HAVE. No matter what a woman should be treated well unless they're a true sub in the bedroom but then again that there is still different.
I like you Luigi. That's what i think as well tbh. Which is why i play on Gentle myself. And good on you, boink away, plus if you making her happy when he is not. You're doing the right thing.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
It looks like its gonna be a nice novel...
Narrator(dev) is explaining a lot in the game.
had 1 error (see att.) And for the dev I have some advice: when you state in the game that something is happening (for instance when Alison jumps into his arms (catching her option) ge the according picture on that moment, and not a sentence later. there are more situations where something happens, but the picture change is later so it reads faster then the picture change happens.
game play on its own is easy.
graphics are of good quality.
interesting enough to follow this game.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
had 1 error (see att.) And for the dev I have some advice: when you state in the game that something is happening (for instance when Alison jumps into his arms (catching her option) ge the according picture on that moment, and not a sentence later. there are more situations where something happens, but the picture change is later so it reads faster then the picture change happens.
I actually had it set exactly as you mentioned and people complained that it was already happening before text explained what was happening... I can't win lol. I'll see if i can get the text to match exactly instead of b4 or after.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As for the error i have uploaded a fix, thanks to UncleVT it should now be on the front page as a fix.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe she has a twin sister somewhere that appears out of the blue... just a crazy thought during my morning coffee :D
You are one clever devil. It's done, we are adding a Boinkable Michelle. we'll name her "Insert name here" as in give me names now, this was your idea after all Mr.

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN
i dive into your "baby" later ;D

so many nice comments about your first game, cant wait to try it :)
Hope you enjoy it, and remember there is a fix posted on OP. If you run in to any other issues, contact me directly, i check back here often and I will fix it. Currently working on my biggest update, should be about the size of the entire game so far.

Reactions: ju1zzed

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN
you are awesome...

so much dedication, and friendly with the community.

i really like you alot, i hope you get all the attention you deserve soon. ;)
Thanks ju. I love what I do, and nothing gives me more pleasure right now than people who actually enjoy my work. Perhaps someday as you said they will reward me with a coffee or a donut! wooo donut...

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Don't forget that @thunderrob started the whole "i want to boink Michelle" thing lol...although he is absolutely right in wanting that.
Wish you a Happy Turkey Day OneManVN
Yeah this is true, however you were the one who persisted :D So he gets half the credit then. Thank you, and same to you Moira.

Reactions: Moria and ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
OneManVN

I would donate right now if i could but im broke af atm, anyway consider me a future donor.

Do you have a patreon? if so can you give me a link so i can bookmark it? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN

I would donate right now if i could but im broke af atm, anyway consider me a future donor.

Do you have a patreon? if so can you give me a link so i can bookmark it? :)
It's on page one, but it would be my pleasure to link it to you Ju. Happy turkey day.

Reactions: ju1zzed
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes