ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a perky dame is a happy dame..or something like that :p will say..give her bigass nipples to match what is shown when clothed..puffies even better..HAHA...puffies in these games are so rare..Judith(?) in SS is only one i can really think of but she's cartoony

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
a perky dame is a happy dame..or something like that :p will say..give her bigass nipples to match what is shown when clothed..puffies even better..HAHA...puffies in these games are so rare..Judith(?) in SS is only one i can really think of but she's cartoony
It's the clothing sticking so close to her voluptuous body. And I intend to leave them eyepoking perky as they are! Short men should wear protective eyewear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moria

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
curious..can we boink MC's brother's wife?...she looks needy....in case we want to play and save multiple routes?..asking for a friend....

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
curious..can we boink MC's brother's wife?...she looks needy....in case we want to play and save multiple routes?..asking for a friend....
Omg! i nearly spilled my coffee. Thank you, i just won 20$ thanks to you. Michelle is sadly out of the question. If you read my spoiler a few pages back where i spoke about the characters. Ricky and his family are based on RL people. And although i warned him this would come to pass he didn't listen. Well i won my 20$ thanks to you. So i will tell you this much. Next morning we are meeting the very first support female role, one of 2 i intend to bring to the game. On pro they are free game for both you and Alison. Can't say more or i would spoil the fact that i intend to make Alison playable in some cases(As in a choice between the 2 not forced.). Opps.

Last edited:

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
friends do not boink friend's friends....
I would if they're being an emotionally abusive asshole and their woman is hot...hmm...actually let me take that first part back, I HAVE. No matter what a woman should be treated well unless they're a true sub in the bedroom but then again that there is still different.

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes