OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just want to say your dedication to this thread and the project so far is impressive. I think you are leveraging the free time you have available to get as much done, but don't go too hard and get burnt out :p
I am always mobile in hand when I upload something. And thank you! I really appreciate it. It's because you guys have been so encouraging that I keep enjoying my work. Not to worry about me burning out. I'm used to hard work, this would be a vacation if I could do it daily 9-5.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Android version plss
I don't think i would have a difficult time making that happen. However there may be legal issues down the road if i use the software required. Which happens to not be part of Renpy itself for those exact reasons. The licensing for it is sketchy and not very forthcoming. I don't feel like having some nobody from fuckville westdickten sue me. So until i know for sure i wont end up getting sued for using the repackage software required i cant make an android build i am sorry.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
i Downloadet the game and it says 1.0 not 0.2.5 Bug? or wrong version of the game uploadet?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: Work is moving along nicely for 0.3 With that said here are my plans for the future of this story. Alisons age will be stated in game next update. Have taken your thoughts and comments in to consideration and a decisions has been made. As many of you may have noticed, i never revealed her age in game. This was intentional and now it will be useful and hopefully believable.
The scope of this story is as big as NYC itself. In order to keep you entertained to the end however. I am starting work on the real story. With home being our base of operations. Seeing as we finally made it home the introduction is nearly done.
There are still a lot of characters to introduce, but they will come in to the story itself slowly.

Starting with first day (after tonight in game.) I am going to introduce fun activities on gentle route. And story progression on both pro and gentle. Finally an explanation that i think you deserve on the choices. Professional is your vanilla pretty much. Progresses the story and leaves openings for Michael/Alison to branch out in to their own daily lives.

(Could lose her to someone else eventually.) However this will not stop the story line. With the introduction of cold choice. Which implies lots of evil things (you would choose it wouldn't you...) I will also be introducing darker paths down that choice.
That will mean a lot of interesting things... Well depending on who you are. I am making a Mature/Adult game.

Please keep in mind this choice will be for your to make, and it's there only if you choose it. No one is forcing you is my point.
It will have severe negative effects on your relationship depending of course on many things. Most notably. When you use it (As in too early in game.) And how many times you use it. (If you abuse it, likely bad end.) As well as Alison's state of mind at the time. These things will no doubt take time, which is why i wanted to make this wall of text only this one time.

Now on to the last bit. Gentle will be your love story. Which will of course progress the story and eventually lead to a lot of the wonderful things many of you have implied here. Hit hint, ginger something something.

All i can promise you is that i will not only not stop working on this project for my own reasons. But I'll try to make this a fun journey for both you and me. The fun already begins in our home. I can't wait to share the next update with you guys. See you when it's done. Likely by early next month. I want to make this one twice the size of everything so far.

Last edited:

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
ok so for now this is all a mess. sry if come off strong, but rn the game is a mix of great ideas, plain bad decisions and average pacing. im not the one to complain about graphics and text or whatever is easily fixable (except for maybe too much staring at the wall while supposedly talking to someone). it just seems to me it lacks a clear identity with what the setting and the plot is.
i may be wrong but when u set up for twists in the story its no longer a twist. i dunno as for now i seem to identify a bipolarity in the feeling i get that is too fast to realy get invested in the characters.

anyways ill follow the project to its end. i believe in redemption stories in a modern settings. good luck

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
All i can say is it's gona spoil the story if you read this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait so, play nice guy and you get the girl/content. But if you give her push-back she ends up potentially leaving MC or going down an NTR route?

Just want to clarify before I decide to try it out. :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wait so, play nice guy and you get the girl/content. But if you give her push-back she ends up potentially leaving MC or going down an NTR route?

Just want to clarify before I decide to try it out. :)
More like this is a linear story that will reward love with love. Everything else is a deviation from the love part and will be leading you both to separate ends, as in "Bad end" for certain things. I plan to introduce the first iteration of Bad ending on next update. Back where we made a choice on where she sleeps the night.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i Downloadet the game and it says 1.0 not 0.2.5 Bug? or wrong version of the game uploadet?
Sorry about that. Renpy always starts my project as 1.0. I was working a 19hour shift on this release so i was very tired by the end. I forgot to rename the inside folder to 0.2.5 I'll pay closer attention in the future. I am still new to this, it's my very first project.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry about that. Renpy always starts my project as 1.0. I was working a 19hour shift on this release so i was very tired by the end. I forgot to rename the inside folder to 0.2.5 I'll pay closer attention in the future. I am still new to this, it's my very first project.
Mate, for a *first* project this ain't bad! No, it's actually great especially w/ all the effort you're pouring into this!

Honestly I could name at least ten games right off the bat that aren't anywhere near this good after months of development. Bravo Zulu!

OTOH I'd like to second what others have said already - don't burn out on this. Take a break every now and then, enjoy life and then come back fresh and rested. It's called I&I, errrrr R&R for a reason after all ;-)

Looking forward to where you/this will lead us...

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Mate, for a *first* project this ain't bad! No, it's actually great especially w/ all the effort you're pouring into this!

Honestly I could name at least ten games right off the bat that aren't anywhere near this good after months of development. Bravo Zulu!

OTOH I'd like to second what others have said already - don't burn out on this. Take a break every now and then, enjoy life and then come back fresh and rested. It's called I&I, errrrr R&R for a reason after all ;-)

Looking forward to where you/this will lead us...
I promise you that i will not burn out. Here is a brief explanation about me. Born and raised in a third world country, worked from age of 6. Fastforward to a better life years later. A daily gamer in the first world country i live now for over 20 years (72 hour shifts of epic mmo boss fights etc.) Not trying to show off. I'm just working at my pace at the moment. This is my normal pace. I do however appreciate the concern and thank you for it. I really am going to try my best to deliver better quality every single time.

Reactions: Moria and UncleVT

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
still too early...this is more of an intro it seems..but a very good intro with some content you can do..one choice looks like it could be part of the "corruption"..but too early to tell..as for pregnancy..well..i hope theres a "good-guy" marriage its the MC's baby route...lol..thats all i can say/hope for...time will tell..but whats presented so far makes it look as if the Dev maintains the intro quality this could be up there with DA
What is DA?

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes