OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No, we are not short over here :D Maybe you bought the Middle-Earth apartment pack? :p
HAHAHA. It's quiet possible :) It was the only nice place with as many rooms as i needed. I will shorten Alison stealthy like overtime so people don't notice right away.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
In the event someone took my last comment seriously. I was joking, i am not changing a thing on Alison. She is perfect the way she is, if people don't like her i can't help them.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
agree..NO CHANGES to her..she is so sweet adorable and vulnerable...makes one want to climb right into the game wrap ones arms around her and protect her forever..LOL
Oh my my my my. You my friend along with eerie are getting an early pic of the carry to bed if you of course agree. Message me directly to confirm you want it. I don't wanna spoil it for the rest.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
we are not special..share it with all :D
I'd of course accept it, but I agree with Rob here too, we're not special, no need to treat us any different than the rest, we're all the same, depraved and perverted pirates here =P

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I personally think Alison is one of the most gorgeous models I've seen in these types of games. The closeup of her face when she's on that hospital bed is just mesmerizing. And that hug couldn't be sweeter, taking into account what just transpired with her, she's obviously looking for some real emotional support, but maybe going about it awkwardly.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I personally think Alison is one of the most gorgeous models I've seen in these types of games. The closeup of her face when she's on that hospital bed is just mesmerizing. And that hug couldn't be sweeter, taking into account what just transpired with her, she's obviously looking for some real emotional support, but maybe going about it awkwardly.
You've nailed it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I just want to say your dedication to this thread and the project so far is impressive. I think you are leveraging the free time you have available to get as much done, but don't go too hard and get burnt out :p

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes