ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Also...Ricky is Billy Ray Cyrus with a new do..HAHAA!!...kept trying to place the face :p

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
another update?! holy shit nice!
Nope, not nice. It was rushed out the door in the wee hours of the morning and it's only half-baked. o_O
Crashes on anything past the previous content, so stick with v0.2.0 until he releases a hotfix.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Nope, not nice. It was rushed out the door in the wee hours of the morning and it's only half-baked. o_O
Crashes on anything past the previous content, so stick with v0.2.0 until he releases a hotfix.
roger that thanks for the warning guess ill wait then

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She looks to be in her mid-to-late twenties, and perhaps as old as mid-thirties (varies from pic to pic). Teen? Didn't see that.
i'm pretending she is mid to late twenties so i dont feel so creepy..HAHAAAA

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a little fix, so you don't have to re download a whole build. Unzip it and overwrite the .rpy in the game folder with this please. Fixed some text, so it matches scenes etc.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If it's crashing from a save, that's possible yes. I made a lot of changes and moved a few things around. I'm sorry about that. Otherwise a new game works just fine. Just skip to where you left off i suppose.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Here is a little fix, so you don't have to re download a whole build. Unzip it and overwrite the .rpy in the game folder with this please. Fixed some text, so it matches scenes etc.
Drag and drop right or do i have to rename anything?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
as one of the early fans of this game i try to stay positive..BUT...dude..no more "old saves wont work" lol...angry mob stuff right there i'll tell you what..as this game is very narrative driven..having to click through it all over and over without "skip" to new content is nervous twitch inducing :p
But there is a skip! it's under preference.... And it's not like i do the saves not working intentionally. Adding additional scripts and modifying older (correcting errors etc) is what causes it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If it's crashing from a save, that's possible yes. I made a lot of changes and moved a few things around. I'm sorry about that. Otherwise a new game works just fine. Just skip to where you left off i suppose.
I started a new game. Crashed. Included the log file.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I would have never guessed she was supposed to be 19. Are you sure you used the right model pack?
It's possible from shot to shot i messed up, i will check again. I was told it was default setting so idk now. I'll double check. And if wrong, guess what she became 23, hope every will be a bit happier.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
In post #299. Previous page.

Just for the record, in my professional life I'm a software QA manager. Testing apps is what I do, every day.
I did test... i am working currently with the same exact build, which is why i am so confused. Maybe it got mixed up with previous version, or an unsaved change i made. Sorry but if that's the case why is it working for others? I am so lost now.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I wiped the old directory before installing the v0.2.5 files, to eliminate a potential problem (which has happened with other Renpy games). IOW, it was a fresh install. Tried the old save. Crashed. Started a new game. Crashed in the same spot.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
In post #299. Previous page.

Just for the record, in my professional life I'm a software QA manager. Testing apps is what I do, every day.
Please try replacing it with this one and see if it works. It's the exact same script that works for me in the version i uploaded.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I wiped the old directory before installing the v0.2.5 files, to eliminate a potential problem (which has happened with other Renpy games). IOW, it was a fresh install. Tried the old save. Crashed. Started a new game. Crashed in the same spot.
If it does work, mix it with the other script i uploaded earlier and should have a matching picture to text by the end.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes