AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I wiped the folder (again). Reinstalled 0.2.5 (again). Copied your file over the other one. Works now. Thanks. Problem solved.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I wiped the folder (again). Reinstalled 0.2.5 (again). Copied your file over the other one. Works now. Thanks. Problem solved.
My pleasure, and i just retested the build from the links, i suppose it's possible it got corrupted? Anyhow glad it got resolved and I'm sorry. Next time message me directly I'll get on it asap.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Anyhow glad it got resolved and I'm sorry. Next time message me directly I'll get on it asap.
Roger that. I'm on the 'gentle route" and still going through the added content. (I just had to max out the text speed in prefs as I was getting annoyed with the slow text display. I read pretty fast, and having to wait for words to appear was starting to get on my nerves.) Just got to the catch/don't choice.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That sounds very promising, thanks for that! :)
Can you give any insight on the pregnancy part or corruption? (I know this is just an introduction but,) I'd just hope it's MC that does the impregnation, I'd rather not hook up with a girl that's pregnant with another man's kid, and corruption element in games often warrants NTR, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible :p
All i can say is it's gona spoil the story if you read this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Comment: in the scene where she's hugging him, her closed eyes look really weird. It looks like there are shiny, solid black plastic things where her eyelashes should be. Bad render of the lashes. :eek:

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Comment: in the scene where she's hugging him, her closed eyes look really weird. It looks like there are shiny, solid black plastic things where her eyelashes should be. Bad render of the lashes. :eek:
I think it's the damn glossiness.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i ALWAYS go gentle/nice guy in games if possible..so reading the dev's spoilers makes me happy knowing it'll lead to my fav stuff..lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Roger that. I'm on the 'gentle route" and still going through the added content. (I just had to max out the text speed in prefs as I was getting annoyed with the slow text display. I read pretty fast, and having to wait for words to appear was starting to get on my nerves.) Just got to the catch/don't choice.
Well that's why i don't try to remove any of those options. People like speedy text, some like it slow default. I play with medium personally.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
All i can say is it's gona spoil the story if you read this.
Excellent, thank you! And nah, doesn't really spoil anything, merely gives me something to really look forward to, and THAT I REALLY do look forward to =P
That also wasn't a spoiler because that's only the destination, but it's still the journey that matters, and you didn't spoil that ;P

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i ALWAYS go gentle/nice guy in games if possible..so reading the dev's spoilers makes me happy knowing it'll lead to my fav stuff..lol
You and i are gonna be good friends lol. I can't even stand going pro right now, it's about to get "Interesting" I wonder if any of you noticed anything different about the writing this time.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Excellent, thank you! And nah, doesn't really spoil anything, merely gives me something to really look forward to, and THAT I REALLY do look forward to =P
That also wasn't a spoiler because that's only the destination, but it's still the journey that matters, and you didn't spoil that ;P
I wouldn't dream of it! But this might be a spoiler though...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I think it's the damn glossiness.
Yeah, try to get rid of the gloss if you can. RL eyelash makeup is usually non-gloss or semi-glass anyway.

Next issue: I just got to the scene where they arrive at the MC's apartment. The scaling is way off. Alison is almost as tall as the doors. A standard door is around 7' tall. That would make the MC a (tall) basketball player who'd have to duck his head to get through his own doors.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, try to get rid of the gloss if you can. RL eyelash makeup is usually non-gloss or semi-glass anyway.

Next issue: I just got to the scene where they arrive at the MC's apartment. The scaling is way off. Alison is almost as tall as the doors. A standard door is around 7' tall. That would make the MC a (tall) basketball player who'd have to duck his head to get through his own doors.
Have you ever seen her heels? Serious question. And i didnt design the house. It's a European style apartment, Idk maybe their short over there.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Again, i did not design the products. I will however see if I can touch up and mask the shine with nearby pixels color. In the future i will refrain from using so much makeup. Maybe it wont shine with closeups. OK, so i checked and it's not even the lashes that's her eyes. They didn't close entirely. And no i am not going to redo it. Imperfections are part of a learning process. Now i know to make sure i don't use gigantic lashes that come with default makeup sets.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Next quibble (PJs scene)...

Alison: "It's really comfy."
Michael: "I hope you're comfortable in it."
Alison: "Yeah, it's really comfy."

So Michael asks a stupid question that she already gave him the answer to before he asked. Then she repeats herself. No offense, but this is a bit of bad writing.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Next quibble (PJs scene)...

Alison: "It's really comfy."
Michael: "I hope you're comfortable in it."
Alison: "Yeah, it's really comfy."

So Michael asks a stupid question that she already gave him the answer to before he asked. Then she repeats herself. No offense, but this is a bit of bad writing.
It's really comfy, and Yeah it's really comfy is not the same thing first of. Second. One was someone expressing themselves, while the other was same person responding to a question, plus they are both being awkward and nervous in that moment. I get that it's kinda lame one liners. But same thing? not really. I will get more creative in the future, no worries it has already been altered. From home entry and beyond. The writing will continue to hopefully improve.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well, at least it isn't one of those crap Russian-English translations. :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, at least it isn't one of those crap Russian-English translations. :p
I do hope you understand i appreciate your honesty. I also noticed the lack of emotion, feeling and one liner paint drying on wall on some of the writing. But i was on a tight schedule which i set. And i wanted to release something before life got busy again. I will go through it over and over many times during development. In hopes to make it as good as it can get. So thanks for playing.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes