OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Happy Turkey Day you guys. And remember never enter a mans room when he is polishing his gun. No not that gun you pervs, that's your rifle! Or was it vice versa? #Whocares.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok thanks thought it was that just had to be sure good game by the way
Thanks, and my apologies. Renpy is new to me and for some reason it loves to default projects as 1.0. Happy turkey day and expect next update to be even better. This time i have no pressure on me, so I intend to take my time fleshing out all the choices with meaningful rewards. Bad ending, and continuations alike.

Reactions: ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Thats good, dont let the community pressure you. take your time if you need to.
I know you said you wont get burned out from this, but better be safe then sorry.

Dont take it the wrong way, i just want you to be okay and dont get sick from so much work and pressure ;D

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thats good, dont let the community pressure you. take your time if you need to.
I know you said you wont get burned out from this, but better be safe then sorry.

Dont take it the wrong way, i just want you to be okay and dont get sick from so much work and pressure ;D
Oh no i hear you loud and clear. In fact i started sleeping on normal hours now. I want to look at this as a marathon like Hyped said awhile back, not a sprint. So yes no worries i will pace myself and do as much as i can with no pressure. Otherwise it'll be a waste of my time and everyone elses.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
sry i realy dont know...i never developed a game before.

One of the other devs will reply soon tho i guess :)

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm just losing it is all dw about it. Wrong thread...
Thanks btw lol. I would have never gotten my answer if i didnt notice i posted in the wrong place. Trying to learn how to make things easier for people. With older saves not working etc.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah i know i was lurking in the shadows...you outdid yourself with this, switching from tyranno to renpy in 24 hours?
and giving us more content and fixes at the same time?!

you are awesome sir ;)

cant wait for more :)
Thanks J, i try to please :)

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
You already did with the switch to renpy :S

Im sure you will deliver more in the future :D

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm awake now..NO..boinkable michelle is not a good name..lol...idea is good..name..nope..an aunt huh?..hmmm..good aunt name....Delilah..so we can sing Tom Jones songs :p whooooaaa whoaaaa whoaaaaa Delilahhhhhh

Reactions: Moria
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes