ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
@OneManVN

Error just at the start of chapter 1.
It happen just as she work up. View attachment 190247
Whoa, can't say I saw that on my 2 times playing the update.

Anyway, I think I'm about to play a 3rd time just for the hell of it lol. Check out the other options, but I think I'm only gonna stay on the love path for my main playthrough. Nobody will hurt my Alison again if I have anything to say about it! :love:

Also love Melissa, she's a damn stunner that's for sure. But... she better keep her hands off my lady unless I allow it in the future lol. No messing with my girl around my back. I got my eyes on you missy. :sneaky:

Beautiful update, and I can't wait for the next chapter, gonna play through and see if I can spot anything else while I'm at it. Later!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Anyway, I think I'm about to play a 3rd time just for the hell of it lol. Check out the other options, but I think I'm only gonna stay on the love path for my main playthrough. Nobody will hurt my Alison again if I have anything to say about it! :love:

Also love Melissa, she's a damn stunner that's for sure. But... she better keep her hands off my lady unless I allow it in the future lol. No messing with my girl around my back. I got my eyes on you missy. :sneaky:

Beautiful update, and I can't wait for the next chapter, gonna play through and see if I can spot anything else while I'm at it. Later!
It's possible that he/she/they played a version without the hotfix or from a previous save, idk.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Hahaha! Melissa is scared to mess things up with Michael so she won't try to steal her. No worries :D Now some 3some on the other hand or foursome, 5-6some is not out of the question...

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just downloaded the game today so does it need a hot fix or something.

On a side note.

I never laughed so hard like this in a long time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, I'm glad to hear that :D It's always a pleasure knowing people are entertained. That is truly all I aim to do, to the best of my abilities. And yes, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I applied a lot of fixes less than 24 hours after releasing it. Should be on page 1. Download the zip. Unzip it somewhere. Then drop the king and wish files (audio files.ogg) Inside the game folder. Along with the new font (hemihead is the font)for the text. I've changed name text to something much better. Bold and easier to read so people don't have to squint anymore. Also added a missing image file. Shoppinggirls add that to your images folder found in-game/images/chapter one drop it in there.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I think I'll just send VT a link to a new build with fixes applied. So people who download it fresh don't have to deal with the hassle. I'll get on it soon as I can.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I'll just send VT a link to a new build with fixes applied. So people who download it fresh don't have to deal with the hassle. I'll get on it soon as I can.
That would be very nice of you and I am liking the game so far, just got through the shopping trip.

Reactions: OneManVN

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
'"Cold" is the corruption path, dominance/submission.' yet the first time I chose it she

Like Wut?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
'"Cold" is the corruption path, dominance/submission.' yet the first time I chose it she

Like Wut?
Haha, I mentioned waaaaaaaay back. If chosen too early and or at the wrong time. It can have serious consequences. So I think it's safe to assume this was too early to be cold with her, and the wrong time.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Haha, I mentioned waaaaaaaay back. If chosen too early and or at the wrong time. It can have serious consequences. So I think it's safe to assume this was too early to be cold with her, and the wrong time.
I'm gonna need me a walkthrough then - I wanna be as cold, hard, harsh and demeaning to my b1tch ASAP. Like, at the first opportunity. If not sooner.

(Ps; I also noticed some typos - their not they're etc, some missing capital letters etc. I noticed you rolled your scripts though. Of interest?)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm gonna need me a walkthrough then - I wanna be as cold, hard, harsh and demeaning to my b1tch ASAP. Like, at the first opportunity. If not sooner.

(Ps; I also noticed some typos - their not they're etc, some missing capital letters etc. I noticed you rolled your scripts though. Of interest?)
Well, you may get that opportunity. The patrons are voting on what path I should focus on. So far it looks like Harem is winning... As for the typos, a majority of those got fixed with the 0.3 hotfixes in OP. I'll release a fully fixed build tomorrow for people who want to redownload. As for those who want to just save their precious bandwidth, well get the fix. And yes I rolled and smoked em.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Well, you may get that opportunity. The patrons are voting on what path I should focus on. So far it looks like Harem is winning... As for the typos, a majority of those got fixed with the 0.3 hotfixes in OP. I'll release a fully fixed build tomorrow for people who want to redownload. As for those who want to just save their precious bandwidth, well get the fix. And yes I rolled and smoked em.
Good. If she ends up chained up in a room in my flat (with the lightbulb missing) it'd be too good for her, and she better be paying rent if she knows what's good for her.

:D

Reactions: Koulo077

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
That sounds like a great landlord right there mate.
And let's not get into the whole 'food' / keeping alive situation we have here. Lord knows I'm merciful, but she's starting to push my boundaries... Sheesh!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And let's not get into the whole 'food' / keeping alive situation we have here. Lord knows I'm merciful, but she's starting to push my boundaries... Sheesh!
Great scot. You haven't even gotten to the cold part yet! Wow, I'm starting to worry about Alison's fate here. Someone do something, this madman is going to kill her before I finish the efin game!

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Great scot. You haven't even gotten to the cold part yet! Wow, I'm starting to worry about Alison's fate here. Someone do something, this madman is going to kill her before I finish the efin game!
I'm presuming I've hit a 'branch-branch-branch' you've yet to implement... ?

:p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm presuming I've hit a 'branch-branch-branch' you've yet to implement... ?

:p
Exactly! well more like "Branch" And straight tasty pink line. Going to have to make a serious decision on Saturday in game. Which is the next morning?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Let me check. (Quickly checks with the doctor.) yup! All 3 are as follows. Melissa - Redhead 18. Anna - Blonde 20. Elizabeth - Brunette 21. (MC is 24) Mother Sofia, is 38 she is a widow and Hot AF, rivals the girls even. It'll be a tough choice I bet. Then again who says we must choose only one, loyalty is so overrated...
A potential "romancing a family" type visual novel. A small detail, but will be the story state why the 3 sisters/daughters have different hair colors? Like one's dyed, mother & father with different hair color (2-3 different fathers maybe?), etc. This is something i see overlooked in most visual novels featuring a family. I know most of the times it's to tell characters apart or just because.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes