over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 179478
Overview:
Thank you for your interest in my game. In Alison you will play as Michael.
A highly trained X military veteran, currently working as a police officer in NYC.
Michael rescues a young girl/woman named Alison from a terrible fate in his daily routine as a police officer. From that moment Michael's entire life is thrown in to chaos. It will be up to you to decide how you intend to progress the story. The story will branch out in to three roads at a specific time and place. The choices are as follows. Professional, Gentle, Cold.
They all lead to the same ending, the story is linear. However each one of them leads there in different ways. For example. Professional, is your vanilla option where you care enough to help her and solve her problems, while at the same time living your own life with her as a roommate.
Gentle is your love story, and "Cold" is the corruption path, dominance/submission.
Each path will be updated as much as possible, until enough patrons jump on board and decide to vote on a monthly poll for their favorite route to be developed each month. There will be polls where you get to choose which path should i focus on for that month.
Updated: 2018-12-22
Developer/Publisher: OneManVN - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Info:

Download
PC: - - -
Mac:
- -

View attachment 179479 View attachment 179480 View attachment 179481 View attachment 179482 View attachment 179715 View attachment 180657 View attachment 180658
well It won`t use my saves,just goes back to start screen.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
well It won`t use my saves,just goes back to start screen.
Did you just quote the entire front page? Well anyhow, there is a save inside the game folder you just downloaded. Also there is a readme in there. In short unzip the save and drop it in your save folder inside the game. Or inside the renpy folder found in c/user/appdatta/roaming/renpy/

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i keep getting error when the cop lady is handling the dude like every 2 seconds -_-"
Which dude? You mean Ronny? And if so what error. Please make sure you are not using an older save. As well as to make sure you unzip this on a new folder. This is not a .png build. It is a .webp

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Which dude? You mean Ronny? And if so what error. Please make sure you are not using an older save. As well as to make sure you unzip this on a new folder. This is not a .png build. It is a .webp
i did i like to start from scratch but it not only there in the dressing room whit the cop girl also happens a lot barely able to progress. so ill download it again maybe that could be the problem and ill see if it works.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i did i like to start from scratch but it not only there in the dressing room whit the cop girl also happens a lot barely able to progress. so ill download it again maybe that could be the problem and ill see if it works.
Please remember what I said. If you unzip this over an older build you will have nothing but problems. Delete the entire older build, and there is a save included with this one. It's not a start over if you use the save.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Please remember what I said. If you unzip this over an older build you will have nothing but problems. Delete the entire older build, and there is a save included with this one. It's not a start over if you use the save.
it was the download i just downloaded and it working good :) man i love this story but that store clerk :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: she looks so weird i cant stop loling hard.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
it was the download i just downloaded and it working good :) man i love this story but that store clerk :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: she looks so weird i cant stop loling hard.
Yeah, she was a throwaway character. With so much work and so little time, I try not to focus on those too much. Just as long as they serve their purpose.

gralthan

May 21, 2017
I really like that tag - "Forced sex". It really paints the whole picture, and you know exactly what you can expect. Like in the opening of the game with a pretty descriptive scene of rape at a gunpoint.
And yes, I am being sarcastic, why thank you.

Also, why does Alison look like she's wearing a diaper?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Well that was a pretty dark update for such a cheerful holiday.

I would suggest adding the humiliation or rape tags to the thread if you really decide to go this route. The ending with Melissa chained and taken to god-knows-where really hurt my feelings.

Making me care for the girl then destroying her really hurt me. And the fact that most likely I have to wait a couple updates before I get the resolution to that one is also a bit sad.

Anyways like the game and the story, just the dark, grim path the story walks upon is a bit too much at the moment for me. I did not expect this. I think I need to wait a bit before I jump the patreon train. Rape is a big no for me usually. I understood it at the beginning but this update just felt like that the creator really has that fetish and circled back to it. Will see what happens to Melissa and how the story goes before I can make up my mind. :)

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes