OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well that was a pretty dark update for such a cheerful holiday.

I would suggest adding the humiliation or rape tags to the thread if you really decide to go this route. The ending with Melissa chained and taken to god-knows-where really hurt my feelings.

Making me care for the girl then destroying her really hurt me. And the fact that most likely I have to wait a couple updates before I get the resolution to that one is also a bit sad.

Anyways like the game and the story, just the dark, grim path the story walks upon is a bit too much at the moment for me. I did not expect this. I think I need to wait a bit before I jump the patreon train. Rape is a big no for me usually. I understood it at the beginning but this update just felt like that the creator really has that fetish and circled back to it. Will see what happens to Melissa and how the story goes before I can make up my mind. :)
Like I always say. People who jump to conclusions should probably wait before doing so, Melissa is not being raped by anyone yet. I can respect your affection for Melissa. And I understand it very well. But assuming I don't care about my characters as much or more than you do is just that. "Assumption" What happens to Melissa would have been resolved this update. But because everyone is happy enough as is with downloading for free. They don't feel the need to support the creator. And because of that, the developer can't afford what he needs to make it work in time. He has to make cuts to the script, readjust rewrite, postpone delay. So he can make that ETA everyone wants for free. So support me or not is entirely up to you. But please do not jump to conclusions. Melissa's fate will be resolved next update. Have a great day.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Like I always say. People who jump to conclusions should probably wait before doing so, Melissa is not being raped by anyone yet. I can respect your affection for Melissa. And I understand it very well. But assuming I don't care about my characters as much or more than you do is just that. "Assumption" What happens to Melissa would have been resolved this update. But because everyone is happy enough as is with downloading for free. They don't feel the need to support the creator. And because of that, the developer can't afford what he needs to make it work in time. He has to make cuts to the script, readjust rewrite, postpone delay. So he can make that ETA everyone wants for free. So support me or not is entirely up to you. But please do not jump to conclusions. Melissa's fate will be resolved next update. Have a great day.
I'm not assuming you don't care for your character. That woud be really weird. I just said what I felt. :) I also just mentioned my feelings and thoughts for 2 reasons:

-Express my feelings towards the story and the update.

-January comes and with it that is my time of the year where I usually revise my way-too-long patreon list and rethink who and how I support. I already have 30+ creators under my umbrella, and I want to rethink that, and want the next year to be more focused on a smaller group but with bigger tiers to really help out. You are one of my potentials and so far I was sure to support, and I am still pretty sure (maybe 80%), but for reasons I would not want to be said publicly there are some fetishes I will not be able to stand behind. Anyways just do you, and we will see next update. Hopefully it's not too late in January, I'm a man of habits and I like to finish my revisions around the 15th of Jan :D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not assuming you don't care for your character. That woud be really weird. I just said what I felt. :) I also just mentioned my feelings and thoughts for 2 reasons:

-Express my feelings towards the story and the update.

-January comes and with it that is my time of the year where I usually revise my way-too-long patreon list and rethink who and how I support. I already have 30+ creators under my umbrella, and I want to rethink that, and want the next year to be more focused on a smaller group but with bigger tiers to really help out. You are one of my potentials and so far I was sure to support, and I am still pretty sure (maybe 80%), but for reasons I would not want to be said publicly there are some fetishes I will not be able to stand behind. Anyways just do you, and we will see next update. Hopefully it's not too late in January, I'm a man of habits and I like to finish my revisions around the 15th of Jan :D
Out of 400 posts, I've lost my cool only 1 1/2 time. I'm not here to argue with people. The one thing that sets me off is people who jump to conclusions. But no worries, we can just call this a heated debate between fans. I intended to give a choice this update to rescue Melissa. But I simply didn't have the hardware to get it done in time. As well as finish the Melissa path and not leave it on a cliffhanger. As for next update, this is exactly why it will take 2-3 times as long for it. Working on this is fun, I love what I do. But working on this 12 hours a day with little to no reward is just not going to be possible. So you do what you must, and as you said. I'll do me :) Happy holidays.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alison Fall of the Apple v0.3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you, I really enjoy the touchscreen usage feature ... makes it easy when playing on the phone

Reactions: OneManVN

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think if a creator do good, he/she will pick up traction and followers. I know there is quite a few on this site that do support Patreons. I do a few myself, but there is a limit on how many I can do. So I tend to switch it up and spread it around now and then.

I like games with a bit slow burn. I think the story in this game picks up to fast in regard of relations, especially when one part just had something traumatic happen to her. That being said I prefer the creators stick to their guns and create the story they set out to do, without to much influence from supporters and critics. Or have votes going about upcoming content.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I like this and the story is good, good game, good writing. Then... They went shopping and I saw the ghetto booty on Alison and thought OMG, WTF have you done to this poor white girl! I was in two minds whether to go back, start again and skip any involvement with that butt but the story kept me in check. But I do have to ask, why do that to that poor white girl? Kim K would be jealous and her's was artificial, that booty is bad.

/me prepares for incoming.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
A Message for all those concerned about tags like "forced sex/rape"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I like this and the story is good, good game, good writing. Then... They went shopping and I saw the ghetto booty on Alison and thought OMG, WTF have you done to this poor white girl! I was in two minds whether to go back, start again and skip any involvement with that butt but the story kept me in check. But I do have to ask, why do that to that poor white girl? Kim K would be jealous and her's was artificial, that booty is bad.

/me prepares for incoming.
It's the clothing. Believe me, when you do actually get to see her cute ass. You will understand how ridiculously big the clothing makes it look.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I think if a creator do good, he/she will pick up traction and followers. I know there is quite a few on this site that do support Patreons. I do a few myself, but there is a limit on how many I can do. So I tend to switch it up and spread it around now and then.

I like games with a bit slow burn. I think the story in this game picks up to fast in regard to relations, especially when one part just had something traumatic happen to her. That being said I prefer the creators stick to their guns and create the story they set out to do, without to much influence from supporters and critics. Or have votes going about upcoming content.
I don't do vote on what content I create when it comes to the story. It's a straight "Play it if you like it or don't" Most I do is allow patrons to vote on which of the three intended paths I should focus on for the next update and some minor things. As for relationships moving too fast, you'd understand if you were caged for 15 years with no other human contact so to speak of.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The patron vote for content focus is up. Let's see what they vote this time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't do vote on what content I create when it comes to the story. It's a straight "Play it if you like it or don't" Most I do is allow patrons to vote on which of the three intended paths I should focus on for the next update and some minor things. As for relationships moving too fast, you'd understand if you were caged for 15 years with no other human contact so to speak of.
Sadly there is many well known examples from real life about girls/wimen being held under such conditions after being kidnapped, or by own family members. These more than often suffers from pst, mental distress and have all kind of crap to deal with. I just believe, with a slower burn from the start on relation building, you could added more depth to the game. At least the whole idea of build trust with a victim of this nature, should take some time. Something that could be fine done with like adding time skips to the story with relation building scenes thrown in for support. You have two main character here that come with each their baggage of damaged goods. Anyways, good luck with the game -)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sadly there is many well known examples from real life about girls/wimen being held under such conditions after being kidnapped, or by own family members. These more than often suffers from pst, mental distress and have all kind of crap to deal with. I just believe, with a slower burn from the start on relation building, you could added more depth to the game. At least the whole idea of build trust with a victim of this nature, should take some time. Something that could be fine done with like adding time skips to the story with relation building scenes thrown in for support. You have two main character here that come with each their baggage of damaged goods. Anyways, good luck with the game -)
It is taking time. They have done absolutely nothing beyond holding each other so far. But I understand believe me. It's a balance between keeping those who want more affection in the "relationship" VS keeping it real. And you are forgetting one very important thing. This is the "Love Path" There is also Roomie/Harem FWB/Dom-Sub which simply means her behavior will change accordingly. Example nice and quick here. If patrons voted Roomie this month for the next updates focus. Alison would be your roommate and everything that title is entitled too.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
It's the clothing. Believe me, when you do actually get to see her cute ass. You will understand how ridiculously big the clothing makes it look.
I guess I'm going to find out as I like the story, I hope Alison's sis is a little more petite. We are going to save her, yeah?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I played the update and i have to say Fantastic like always keep it up. Now i cant wait till the next update. maybe even have to play this again like 5-6 times to get my fix. And i can only say that about maybe 4 other games on here so. :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I played the update and i have to say Fantastic like always keep it up. Now i cant wait till the next update. maybe even have to play this again like 5-6 times to get my fix. And i can only say that about maybe 4 other games on here so. :)
Thanks, Lt. Always a pleasure reading messages like yours. Hope you have a great holiday season.

Reactions: ju1zzed
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes