momojean

Sep 15, 2017
the most boring game i've got to play. tons of dialogues for few renders. very tricky but still boring to death.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
all i have to say is.............HOLY FUCKING SHIT that was a good story though the flashbacks to Jessica seem oddly familiar to The Manifest meaning both MCs and Partners are Cops both MCs are in a love triangle Melissa/Jessica tries to go after MC both realise that he should help a girl in need out but really WOW that was fucking good whens the next part!!!! *sits in my corner till then*

Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
all i have to say is.............HOLY FUCKING SHIT that was a good story though the flashbacks to Jessica seem oddly familiar to The Manifest meaning both MCs and Partners are Cops both MCs are in a love triangle Melissa/Jessica tries to go after MC both realise that he should help a girl in need out but really WOW that was fucking good whens the next part!!!! *sits in my corner till then*
Thank you AC, I'm glad you enjoyed it. For that, I will be as plain as getting white snow in Canada. If people supported me to work at the pace required for monthly releases. (10-15 hours a day 7 days a week.) I would gladly release 100-300 new renders a month. With better hardware that can only come through supporting me (Hardware costs money.) And to finally answer your question. Next update has no set date. It'll be much bigger than this one even. Which simply means 30-90 days with my current hardware/schedule. As for the manifest, never heard of it. Probably just a coincidence.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
could be but really do i was blown away the few choices didnt seem to make an impact for now only protecting Alison when her "Father" came to rape her but that part towards the end tho! where her eyes turn red and she just dodges the bullet and "father" saying it cant be not this soon like what the fuck lol my guess **spolier** shes a test subject of some kind or a clone type thing

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
could be but really do i was blown away the few choices didnt seem to make an impact for now only protecting Alison when her "Father" came to rape her but that part towards the end tho! where her eyes turn red and she just dodges the bullet and "father" saying it cant be not this soon like what the fuck lol my guess **spolier** shes a test subject of some kind or a clone type thing
Can't comment on that one.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
hahaha your evil jk! but i really cant wait for the next one take your time man qnd i really did enjoyed it
when Alison and Melissa got caught and taken away all i thought it was Melissa's fault she found Alison as a threat and even said she will do anything to *remove* her "sorry but i cant let you win"

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
hahaha your evil jk! but i really cant wait for the next one take your time man qnd i really did enjoyed it
when Alison and Melissa got caught and taken away all I thought it was Melissa's fault she found Alison as a threat and even said she will do anything to *remove* her "sorry but I can't let you win"
No worries. You will see that she is a sweetheart deep down. People often do things that can't be explained when in love. As for me being evil, you're absolutely right ;) Happy holidays.

Reactions: Halfelf

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
@onemanvn I love this game. good story, and i hope there are no more rape scenes later. assuming the end of this update i think melissa will get raped. (I despise rape in general but I would hate it more, bcuz i loved her character) i wish my assume will be wrong.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Right so let's try this again... New main menu image. View attachment 205884
@onemanvn I love this game. good story, and i hope there are no more rape scenes later. assuming the end of this update i think melissa will get raped. (I despise rape in general but I would hate it more, bcuz i loved her character) i wish my assume will be wrong.

Keep up the good work.
At least you were honest about your assumption. And for that, I'll give you a straight answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And thank you, I am very glad you like it. Happy holidays.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a cropped version of the new main menu coming up with next build. Shows our little princess in all of her possible "scenarios" From left to right. Harem-Love-Sub and the cage shows where she started from. I think it paints a very clear picture.
mainmenu2.png

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
A fucking confusing story line with the timeline all over the place. Nothing makes sense. Boring sex game with Zero scenes.

Reactions: mgtoons

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Lol i almost commented on that part of what he said but i was trying to be nice. I have gotten warned before lol
I wasn't trying to be rude either. Just simply stating a fact. But yeah I get it. Everyone knows my stand on opinions. I strongly believe everyone is entitled to it. So I don't take anything as a personal attack. But when someone is saying that there is no "insert content type here" And there clearly is...

Reactions: ju1zzed and Halfelf

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
@OneManVN Loved the update. Seriously can't believe it had only 100 odd renders. I felt like it was a lot more. Will the next update continue the story, or will we get the branching off harem and dom/sub route? Is the branching off done only after the whole love path is completed?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN Loved the update. Seriously can't believe it had only 100 odd renders. I felt like it was a lot more. Will the next update continue the story, or will we get the branching off harem and dom/sub route? Is the branching off done only after the whole love path is completed?
Sadly with my current equipment, I can only work with one branch at a time. And depending on who you are this may be good or bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes