OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN Loved the update. Seriously can't believe it had only 100 odd renders. I felt like it was a lot more. Will the next update continue the story, or will we get the branching off harem and dom/sub route? Is the branching off done only after the whole love path is completed?
And I'm glad you liked it. I intend to put a lot more effort with this next one. Which will delay it a bit more than usual? Happy holidays/Merry Christmas to you.

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys. I got some good news, for the project at least. Not so good for me and my wallet short term. I plan to sell my current GPU at a small loss and bump myself up to a 1080 Ti which simply means hello 6-8 characters on screen renders (11GB GPU) and hello 3-5 times faster-rendering thanks to the Ti's Cuda core count being nearly doubled. Anyhow this will take time. I'll update once it is all done and work has started on 0.3.2 early next month.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Hey guys. I got some good news, for the project at least. Not so good for me and my wallet short term. I plan to sell my current GPU at a small loss and bump myself up to a 1080 Ti which simply means hello 6-8 characters on screen renders (11GB GPU) and hello 3-5 times faster-rendering thanks to the Ti's Cuda core count being nearly doubled. Anyhow this will take time. I'll update once it is all done and work has started on 0.3.2 early next month.
Sounds great! I know I keep seeing on discord that everyone seems to like that GPU. I don't know anything about em personally but it sounds like you'll be happy. Good luck, and have a happy new year!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sounds great! I know I keep seeing on discord that everyone seems to like that GPU. I don't know anything about em personally but it sounds like you'll be happy. Good luck, and have a happy new year!
I'd be flying with excitement if I could get my hands on a 2080 Ti. Even a single one of those monster GPU's can make my work take minutes instead of hours. But the 1080 Ti is the achievable dream for now. So yes I will be very happy with it. And the dream will always be that jump to 2080 someday. And same to you btw.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Still loved the ending, thought I was gonna start not liking Melissa because she was trying to get in between me and Alison. The update put an end to that though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great update and keep em coming! :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, based upon plot threads so far, one might suppose...

But I do like a game that gives you the fun of speculation, as opposed to simply which update you get to boink the girl(s).

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup...got my names mixed up. So, we now need to figure out who she is and where is Caroline?

Reactions: OneManVN and Moria

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Duh. Right. Man, I'm so out of it after some heavy lifting recently...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Welp, based upon plot threads so far, one might suppose...

But I do like a game that gives you the fun of speculation, as opposed to simply which update you get to boink the girl(s).
This shit right here is why I love doing what I do. Keep guessing, and I promise you-you will not be disappointed. Sadly I can't spoil much. But I can tell you this.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good news-ish guys. I managed to get my pervy fingers inside a tight box of RTX 2080 XC Ultra. I needed a new pair of breeches after that experience. The GPU is so good, so fast I asked EVGA to stop making them, and make em illegal. The rendering times when compared to my 1070 are absolutely stupid. To the point where they don't make sense in comparison. Like, say 60 minutes render previously? well, 10 minutes now at times... The one and only issue and the reason why I said ish. Is that Daz does not currently fully support the RTX lineup (Beta build only.) Which sadly is not perfect yet. Anyhow one down, one to go. Once DAZ sorts out the beta I'll start work. Currently working on what scenes I actually can and don't look horrible due to glitches. Thank you all for the support, and a happy new year since I won't be around until the 5th.

Dec 29, 2018
Well this game sure went to hell in a hurry.

I found the previous version to have some potential, but this last version (0.3.1) ruined that right quick.

The writing is a disaster.

Every main character suddenly decides to go against everything we know about them in order to act in the complete opposite manner that they are supposed to.

The last scene never should've happened. It doesn't add anything of value to the story and it ruins the game for me.

Anyways, that's the end of my rant. I'm sorry for being a wet blanket, but that ending left me in foul mood. I hope whoever is in charge of the tags puts up some NTR/Torture/Rape labels on this game because I never would've played it if it were properly described.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm not this dev's defense attorney and you actually make reasonable points. Here are some counters, merely as fodder for discussion...

My reading is that you prefer Melissa over Alison. As for the game not going where you expected, well, that's the coin toss of fiction. Nothing wrong with you disagreeing over the direction.

I do concur that at least a "rape" tag should be added. It's pretty chilling to see it once and have it implied more often. This game definitely has dark edges.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018

I found the previous version to have some potential, but this last version (0.3.1) ruined that right quick.

Every main character suddenly decides to go against everything we know about them in order to act in the complete opposite manner that they are supposed to.

The last scene never should've happened. It doesn't add anything of value to the story and it ruins the game for me.

Anyways, that's the end of my rant. I'm sorry for being a wet blanket, but that ending left me in foul mood. I hope whoever is in charge of the tags puts up some NTR/Torture/Rape labels on this game because I never would've played it if it were properly described.
I can definitely agree on the rape tag, but I don't see the NTR one. And I absolutely HATE NTR lol.

Maybe these things aren't the same depending how you play, but that's how they played out for me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Anyways, that's the end of my rant. I'm sorry for being a wet blanket, but that ending left me in a foul mood. I hope whoever is in charge of the tags puts up some NTR/Torture/Rape labels on this game because I never would've played it if it were properly described.
I've explained this in previous posts so I will not go into detail again.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Testing out the new GPU. These are some random images so no spoiler tag needed since these are not even part of the game... But losing has never been more fun. These are rendered in 4K they each took 10-15 minutes in 4K! This is going to be awesome. I've officially begun work on 0.3.2! LosingFTW2.jpg LosingToWin.jpg

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Testing out the new GPU. These are some random images so no spoiler tag needed since these are not even part of the game... But losing has never been more fun. These are rendered in 4K they each took 10-15 minutes in 4K! This is going to be awesome. I've officially begun work on 0.3.2! View attachment 210293 View attachment 210294
Nice! That sounds a hell of a lot quicker lol. Looks like your waiting game definitely got shorter here.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Nice! That sounds a hell of a lot quicker lol. Looks like your waiting game definitely got shorter here.
Absolutely. But at the end of the day, you guys are still screwed in a way. Obviously, with more speed, I can now do a lot more render wise(More renders.)
Seeing as I've had enough of the random outbursts over Melissa. I'm not releasing anything until I am satisfied with it. In short, the next update will have all of the renders every previous one was denied. And every single choice I had to rewrite/remove will no longer be a thing. So it's done when it is done. People can feel free to withdraw their support anytime.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes