OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ever been too fast for your own good? Well, this time I was too fast for my own good. In English! The new GPU although fast enough to crush my previous 1070 in everything in comparison. It's not great for DAZ just yet. So it is now a race for DAZ. Bleeding edge vs leading edge as @Ignatz put it. Meanwhile here is a happy new years postcard. All you can stick buffet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This time I won't force you to choose. But only this one time.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Ever been too fast for your own good? Well, this time I was too fast for my own good. In English! The new GPU although fast enough to crush my previous 1070 in everything in comparison. It's not great for DAZ just yet. So it is now a race for DAZ. Bleeding edge vs leading edge as @Ignatz put it. Meanwhile here is a happy new years postcard. All you can stick buffet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This time I won't force you to choose. But only this one time.
You truly are one dirty minded Bastard...Jeez :love:

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
You never now if I'm serious or not lol and come on...Alison on top of that pile is a Schawiiiing moment :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You never now if I'm serious or not lol and come on...Alison on top of that pile is a Schawiiiing moment :ROFLMAO:
Don't tell em I said this. But you did the right thing. I'll deny ever having admitted this.

Reactions: Moria

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one does not "pile" sweet adorable Alison on anything for the purpose of "Schawiiiing" thats..just so crude :p ya gently place her down on a down filled comforter as she stares lovingly up at you..then boink her brains out....HAHAAAAAA

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
one does not "pile" sweet adorable Alison on anything for the purpose of "Schawiiiing" thats..just so crude :p ya gently place her down on a down filled comforter as she stares lovingly up at you..then boink her brains out....HAHAAAAAA
You're too one dimensional, Alison likes it both I'm sure about that lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You're too one dimensional, Alison likes it both I'm sure about that lol
Well I can't say I disagree with either one of you. All I can say is she was the sturdier one of the three. So it made sense to pile the others on her. Now which one of the "Piles" you drive in too is up to you two...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
but after witnessing the opening scenes of the game..i'm quite sure..Alison would appreciate the down filled comforter scenario much much more :p she's a tender wee thang :D

Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wait...what? She wasn't the one on top? Who did I screw then? lol
Oh boy. You really should use a flashlight you know. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd also have a hard time choosing. But the top one is not Alison. How can you miss her booty? She is the bottom one... The top one is C....... And the middle one is S.....

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Oh boy. You really should use a flashlight you know. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd also have a hard time choosing. But the top one is not Alison. How can you miss her booty? She is the bottom one... The top one is C....... And the middle one is S.....
Blame it on the socks...

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes