OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey you sexy people. I have some good news. Ever since I bought the new GPU I've not been able to do any proper work until just a few hours ago. The RTX 2080+ Series does not work with DAZ 4.10 so I used the beta 4.11 which has a lot of issues.

I finally found a work around for all of the problems I was facing with my scenes. I switched Alison's skin and may have to do the same for whichever character is not compatible with 4.11. I share this because some of you who pay attention to details may notice it. With that out of the way, I am happy to announce that I am currently working on Roomie/Harem as well as Love path. Thanks to this puppy inside my case I should be able to get 2-3 times the amount of rendering done compared to all my previous updates.

Last but not least, I've noticed the insane amount of support the project is getting in such a short time. And I wanted to say thank you very much. As well as announce the start of my second PC being built. Got the motherboard for it, will build it slowly with the patron income each month. 5-6 months down the road it should be done at this pace. Talk again soon with an update on progress next week.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys. Here are some quick 4K 10 minute renders. Please try not to focus too much on quality. These were only intended for me, however, I don't see why not share them and let you see why I chose #3 (bottom one.) as the skin for Alison at last. It's going to be "hard" for some to focus on her face, but if you want to see the difference look there. @ThunderRob Hey buddy, can you do me a favor, look after her for me while I'm working will you? Thanks appreciate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before anyone panics, Alison's booty, and bewbs did not grow overnight 5 sizes. This is clearly not an in-game image, it's a tease.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey guys. Here are some quick 4K 10 minute renders. Please try not to focus too much on quality. These were only intended for me, however, I don't see why not share them and let you see why I chose #3 (bottom one.) as the skin for Alison at last. It's going to be "hard" for some to focus on her face, but if you want to see the difference look there. @ThunderRob Hey buddy, can you do me a favor, look after her for me while I'm working will you? Thanks appreciate it.
Before anyone panics, Alison's booty, and bewbs did not grow overnight 5 sizes. This is clearly not an in-game image, it's a tease.
actually..to be honest..sniper-redhead is my girl now..HAHAAA!!...sorry..but a redhead toting a gun is hot as hell.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm with you @ThunderRob, not so much because of the gun but redheads...you know, nothing better than redheads
redheads are actually a second place tie with brunettes for me..raven haired beauties are my first love..i like ashen/white/grey also..but unless there is something really spectacular(such as Tracy in B) i am not one for blondes at all..but i see no raven haired awesomeness in this game thus redhead sniper-hottie is the win :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
redheads are actually a second place tie with brunettes for me..raven haired beauties are my first love..i like ashen/white/grey also..but unless there is something really spectacular(such as Tracy in B) i am not one for blondes at all..but i see no raven haired awesomeness in this game thus redhead sniper-hottie is the win :p
In that case, I will make sure not to show you what Alison looks like on Roomie/Harem path.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm totally onboard. I only said robs girl because of the picture he shared, I guess he missed the part where I oversized her bewbs and butt to match the pic.
the pic i posted for ya on NY's eve was about the hips actually..LOL....here is my absolute dream dame..she has the hips the ass the raven hair the stunning face and smallish bewbs..enjoy

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
the pic i posted for ya on NY's eve was about the hips actually..LOL....here is my absolute dream dame..she has the hips the ass the raven hair the stunning face and smallish bewbs..enjoy
Just so you don't say I did this on purpose. Disclaimer, I had not even seen this picture while rendering my Roomie/Harem route. Which means you at least will be pleased, haha.
As for the hair, well you already know it's going to be raven and long. I already shared the new main menu image awhile back :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hips ahoy!!!! ya..that works..lol
i hope thats a good guy route change..lol..i suspect the one with her on her knees is a corruption path image..and the one in the middle is married with kids..LOL

Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
bald people creep me out..will hafta make sure i avoid that route..if my MC goes bald..I'll have to take up origami or something stupid to purge my brain.
No worries bud, from now on I am using a warning. I don't want people jumping into something they are completely against. And dom/sub is not slavery you know. But hey to each his own. I'm just working here :)

Reactions: ju1zzed

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Some people think that I'm a bad man. But if wanting to bury my face and barely come up for air makes me a bad man, then I proudly wear that badge. This is not a harry potter story after all.
and then there are we that say no to crack.....(in that manner :p )

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes