OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Still alive and well. Been quiet since I have three times the amount of work to do with this update, so I've kept busy. About 50% done on Roomie/Harem path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See you all soon with the next progress update. Appreciate the support and I can feel the love. I'll try not to disappoint.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
These are just to spoil those who love being spoiled, however, they are far from perfect. i'm trying new things, skins poses etc. May just make an F95 exclusive patch down the road *wink* for now just an idea though, enjoy. Work is moving along nicely talk soon.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Forget to check a notification once, and you don't get any new ones for the game anymore lol. These renders look great as usual! Can't wait for a new release, keep it up One!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
New GPU and my new method of lighting have truly changed things for the better. We at 125 renders already and counting. Likely done by 175-200+ This time next chapter starts and the pace slows to let the story develop, relationships form and characters get plenty of face time. no more 1 render scenes. Your patience is greatly appreciated, ttys and have a great week.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
I always knew that BDSM stuff is a good workout routine haha
She really looks much more muscular than before her capture

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I always knew that BDSM stuff is a good workout routine haha
She really looks much more muscular than before her capture
Same exact model carried over from previous Daz, this new Daz build and lighting method, however, shows more detail on veins, muscles I guess they improving towards more realistic looks idk.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not against it at all. The old Hippie I am is all for variety and diversity.
I was just saying I didn't change anything bro. It's the pose 99% I checked out of curiosity. Apparently, muscle tone changes realistically with flexing poses as it would irl. And I'll be honest I like it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, I don't think any comments were objections as opposed to observations. When you give it consideration, since she's not a standard donut-eating, TV tray stereotype cop, it makes sense she would be physically fit.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Yes, I don't think any comments were objections as opposed to observations. When you give it consideration, since she's not a standard donut-eating, TV tray stereotype cop, it makes sense she would be physically fit.
Ignatz is correct on this. No objection or dislike from my side...but he is better with words lol

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes