UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I've finally come around to trying this, and... colour me slightly confused.
So there's the option to take her to the motel, then staying there with there, or to take her home.
In the latter case, it says that the following choices will put me on one of 3 paths, yet I never get those choices if I stay at the motel.
I mean, it goes on just fine, just wondering.
Oh, and while I'm at it, that was one superb piece of work.
I expect it'll take at least another year to be finished, probably two, but that was seriously well done.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, I've finally come around to trying this, and... colour me slightly confused.
So there's the option to take her to the motel, then staying there with there, or to take her home.
In the latter case, it says that the following choices will put me on one of 3 paths, yet I never get those choices if I stay at the motel.
I mean, it goes on just fine, just wondering.
Oh, and while I'm at it, that was one superb piece of work.
I expect it'll take at least another year to be finished, probably two, but that was seriously well done.
Thank you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, that lifts my confusion some.
So I assume that that's just old remnants then?
After all, that hint came when I was presented with the choice of letting her sleep on the sofa or carrying her to a bed.
Also, it referenced Mike not getting much sleep in situations where she never visited him in his room, and him drawing a gun on her when that didn't happen.
I assume that'll be fixed eventually, just wondered.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, that lifts my confusion some.
So I assume that that's just old remnants then?
After all, that hint came when I was presented with the choice of letting her sleep on the sofa or carrying her to a bed.
Also, it referenced Mike not getting much sleep in situations where she never visited him in his room, and him drawing a gun on her when that didn't happen.
I assume that'll be fixed eventually, just wondered.
No, that's working under the assumption that she had gone to his room away from the camera at that point. And yes at some point I may go back to it and rewrite the parts. It was done to save time from having to write an entire path for such a small scene. Edit* And yes those are remnants. That was in other words the "demo" it was my Trashobuilder first release. (Tyranobuilder)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Quick Update: I'm at 150 renders and counting. Closing in on where I feel it's time for the next update. So hopefully done by the first of next month for patrons at least anyhow. Talk soon.
Ack not soon enough ... JK lol but seriously i cant wait for it. wish i could afford to add another dev to my Patreon list but unfortunatly i had to cut a few this year. :(

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Really? You are one of those mythical people that can live of thoughts and prayers?
Oh, and "exposure"!
:D
Many here have stated they couldn't and suddenly I have 15 of them on my patron page. So yeah exposure has indeed helped me more than anything. Prayers maybe not so much, thoughts are useful because they let me know how people feel about the project :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey everyone! I've been busy and I've restrained myself from spoilers this month. Some would even go as far as to say I've been a good boy. That's just wrong, so here are some spoilers for those who like them.

As well as some good news. R/H is not only complete, but it has also been touched by the mighty @Ignatz when he is done with love updated path as well (For this months update - Which is complete.)
I'll be releasing sometime early next month. To patrons of course, then later on here, unless some patron beats me to it. Fat chance though, I intend to release from top tier to lower tier in increments. See ya'll soon, and I'll be sending some new images to add to OP.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What, you're done with the entire thing? Or just the next installment?
Next installment of course haha. I figured that was already known by now since people were waiting for next update. But I'll correct my earlier message to clear up following confusions.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey everyone! I've been busy and I've restrained myself from spoilers this month. Some would even go as far as to say I've been a good boy. That's just wrong, so here are some spoilers for those who like them.

As well as some good news. R/H is not only complete, but it has also been touched by the mighty @Ignatz when he is done with love updated path as well (For this months update - Which is complete.)
I'll be releasing sometime early next month. To patrons of course, then later on here, unless some patron beats me to it. Fat chance though, I intend to release from top tier to lower tier in increments. See ya'll soon, and I'll be sending some new images to add to OP.
Good to hear from ya, and very glad to hear about the development!
And she sure looks... Intriguing, to say the least ;P
Looking forward to the update, was hoping it would pop up soon too anyway, shame it didn't land on my birthday on 26th, but it'll be a late gift then =P

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good to hear from ya, and very glad to hear about the development!
And she sure looks... Intriguing, to say the least ;P
Looking forward to the update, was hoping it would pop up soon too anyway, shame it didn't land on my birthday on 26th, but it'll be a late gift then =P
Sorry, it's really a lot of work. I wasn't even supposed to release anything until mid-February if not end of it tbh. I worked on two paths at once, in less time than other updates, while managing to bring 59% render increase.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sorry, it's really a lot of work. I wasn't even supposed to release anything until mid-February if not end of it tbh. I worked on two paths at once, in less time than other updates, while managing to bring 59% render increase.
It's all G, quality over quantity my friend, that's the motto, if it means you need extra development time to ensure the amount of content you bring in with each update is of high quality standards, then by all means =)
The birthday thing was just a joke, of course, haha, just had to throw it in since it was only a few days ago and soon the update would take place =P

Reactions: ju1zzed

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
It's all G, quality over quantity my friend, that's the motto, if it means you need extra development time to ensure the amount of content you bring in with each update is of high quality standards, then by all means =)
The birthday thing was just a joke, of course, haha, just had to throw it in since it was only a few days ago and soon the update would take place =P
Happy belated birthday to you...but he is actually making this a birthday present for me in February lol Go for the 12th OneMan!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's all G, quality over quantity my friend, that's the motto, if it means you need extra development time to ensure the amount of content you bring in with each update is of high-quality standards, then by all means =)
Well, happy belated B-day and I understood what you meant no worries. As for the quality, well I guess that's as much subjective as it is visual if you get my meaning. I'm happy with it myself, now we shall see what others think.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Happy belated birthday to you...but he is actually making this a birthday present for me in February lol Go for the 12th OneMan!
Haha, your present is already included, well part of it in a shower somewhere... As for the full thing, well that'll have to wait for an F95 exclusive update (slowly in the works to match plot.) ;)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes