OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm gonna try to be a good boy and not look at those spoiler images before the game is released, not sure how long I'll last though! twitches:oops:
It's okay really. With over 150 Renders this update and two different paths to explore (at last) I think you deserve to spoil yourself and cure that twitch before it goes to other body parts.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
It's okay really. With over 150 Renders this update and two different paths to explore (at last) I think you deserve to spoil yourself and cure that twitch before it goes to other body parts.
Alright, you've convinced me, but I'm a one path man myself haha. I feel that the twitch will move to another body part BECAUSE I look at these spoilers though.

EDIT: God damn Alison.... o_O

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Alright, you've convinced me, but I'm a one path man myself haha. I feel that the twitch will move to another body part BECAUSE I look at these spoilers though.

EDIT: God damn Alison.... o_O
Oops. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I had enough of people complaining about how her butt didn't fit the rest of her body. So I may have accidentally hit a slider or 90 along the way with this new update, you know to match every inch of her body.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay, so thanks to Ignatz working on his weekend I'm happy to report that the Kraken has been set free sooner than expected. (On patreon.) Just in case people get mad at me for not clarifying it. It will be set free here as well, but like I mentioned back in December. 2019 was going to have a proper structure, releasing to patron tiers top to bottom first then here. Unless of course, someone leaks it before I do. In which case, fuck it. Talk soon, and enjoy the rest of your weekend guys/gals/others/toasters/apache helicopters/etc.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Okay, so thanks to Ignatz working on his weekend I'm happy to report that the Kraken has been set free sooner than expected. (On patreon.) Just in case people get mad at me for not clarifying it. It will be set free here as well, but like I mentioned back in December. 2019 was going to have a proper structure, releasing to patron tiers top to bottom first then here. Unless of course, someone leaks it before I do. In which case, fuck it. Talk soon, and enjoy the rest of your weekend guys/gals/others/toasters/apache helicopters/etc.
Despite how much i like this game, i think i can wait a bit ;)

Reactions: ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Man your a beast ;D

Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
still hope the corruption path gets some love sooner or later ;D

Wanna corrupt them all ;D

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Haha, thanks? No doubt this is exactly what every developer wants to hear. And no worries, it'll only be a week or two.
Hell man, last time i was this intrigued by a game....it was DA...you sir have a gem in the making , no doubt about it :)

Edit: Love you OneManVn :)

Reactions: OneManVN

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
still hope the corruption path gets some love sooner or later ;D

Wanna corrupt them all ;D
even tho i'm not so big on the corruption fetish i can greatly enjoy it in some games (ex, Ecchi Sensei), but i find Allison too sweet to chose something other than the love path (or the harem one if it can have love mixed together)

Reactions: Halfelf and ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
even tho i'm not so big on the corruption fetish i can greatly enjoy it in some games (ex, Ecchi Sensei), but i find Allison too sweet to do chose something other than the love path (or the harem one if it can have love mixed together)
Nah not Allison :)

i mean the other girls ;)

Edit; i protect Allison with everything i got ;)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes