Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, happy belated B-day and I understood what you meant no worries. As for the quality, well I guess that's as much subjective as it is visual if you get my meaning. I'm happy with it myself, now we shall see what others think.
Well you know I've been fanboying since the beginning, when it was on "trashobuilder", as you so elegantly called it, haha, definitely like the art, never had any complaints =)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well you know I've been fanboying since the beginning, when it was on "trashobuilder", as you so elegantly called it, haha, definitely like the art, never had any complaints =)
I'll be releasing 2 different builds this month. I know some people don't care about image quality much. But I sure Af do. And I hate how shitty the WEBP ones look in comparison to my eye. So I'll release the PNG one as well to patrons/then here.

Reactions: ju1zzed

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure I understand the process by which to compare images to your eye.
I don't even know how your eye looks.
You should consider becoming a comedian. When compared to the only other type of image I render (PNG) So to my eye the two look very different.

Reactions: ju1zzed

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm already working on the next update (To clear confusion.) The 0.3.2 is done. Just awaiting final proofread by ignatz <3 then releasing to patrons. So I'm working on 0.3.5 which means it'll be even bigger. My aim is 200 renders this time. Will start testing the limits of this new GPU. Meanwhile, let's see what's happening in love path in a basement somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Patrons are already voting for next path(s) looks like yet another love/harem war going on over there.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
*starts biting fingernails off waiting for update* if i have to wait much longer i might not have fingers. :D

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
it's like giving me the choice between rum and wishkey, i just love both of them :whistle:
Well, to be fair there are 3 choices. They just seem crazy about those 2 is all. Plus why do you think I worked my butt off even against their voting to bring first Harem iteration this update? So people can see it and hopefully patrons will not tunnel vision on love no more :D

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'm gonna try to be a good boy and not look at those spoiler images before the game is released, not sure how long I'll last though! twitches :oops:

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes