OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not all of it yet, just got up to... Frog legs and gravity butt. :LOL: I like Shadow.
Well by that point you should have had your answer... And I'm glad you like her. She is a little fireball she is. You'll get to see a lot more of her next update. As well as the other three female cast.

Reactions: ju1zzed

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I don't get it. How does this game have 5 stars? It's a discombobulated mess. It starts out decent and then about half way through it feels like a 10 year old got a hold of the game. So much is out of sequence. And what is with the repetition on retelling someone something. Is there a reason we need to read the same exact sequence twice? It really does feel like one person started this game and then it got passed on to someone else.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I don't get it. How does this game have 5 stars? It's a discombobulated mess. It starts out decent and then about half way through it feels like a 10 year old got a hold of the game. So much is out of sequence. And what is with the repetition on retelling someone something. Is there a reason we need to read the same exact sequence twice? It really does feel like one person started this game and then it got passed on to someone else.
Hmm, OK, I guess you can't please everyone. It's different people telling the story and adding their bit to it. Didn't bother me at all and shows the MC as being pretty honest. I really like the way the story unfolds, it adds content that is relevant from another's POV without a huge number of additional renderings, a good use of assets.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hmm, OK, I guess you can't please everyone. It's different people telling the story and adding their bit to it. Didn't bother me at all and shows the MC as being pretty honest. I really like the way the story unfolds, it adds content that is relevant from another's POV without a huge number of additional renderings, a good use of assets.
That's true and it is not the "exact same sequence" but you know how you said can't please everyone. I don't try, and I don't even flinch at this so don't sweat it :)

Reactions: ju1zzed

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if Alison stays sweet loved adored in a "gentle" way..her current hairstyle should stay..it fits that personality..the innocent girl ...if she gets all sexed up later on..then she should change her hair to reflect it :p i'm just saying..as she is currently..the hair is perfect....but i know theres a long way to go and many paths and changing style per path would be cool...although probably a shitload of extra artwork..but you CLAIM to be a fellow Canuck..so..no biggie right? :D

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Made the mistake of only looking at the tags for the thread and not look into the genre tags before downloading and starting the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note to self: Read all tags first. :(

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I see corruption, and I want to play the game. It's a bit of a confusing storyline I have to be honest but I played it all the way through till the end. Would love the text to be a bit bigger and stand out more. The dark themes of the story more than make up for my general air of confusion at the end, so thumbs up to the dev

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Old saves are not working ... the ones from the dc cut ... do I have to start a complete new game every time an update comes out??!?

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Old saves are not working ... the ones from the dc cut ... do I have to start a complete new game every time an update comes out??!?
Or you could just read the Read Me.txt inside the downloaded and, hopefully, unzipped folder and use the provided savefile.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Or you could just read the Read Me.txt inside the downloaded and, hopefully, unzipped folder and use the provided savefile.
Yep that I did and still the same problem ... otherwise I would not have bothered others with it ..

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Yep that I did and still the same problem ... otherwise I would not have bothered others with it ..
Old saves don't work, that was stated in this thread. Dev provided a save file inside the game folder. So start a new game or use the file inside the folder. Game works like a charm in my playthroughs.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry about that. I don't believe you will need to start from scratch with each update. I did, however, switch from png to .webp for the images. Needed to shrink the game size. So that is very likely the culprit.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: Good news and bad news as usual I suppose. The good news is the patrons voted really fast! like overnight fast. The bad news is they voted a tie pretty much. Only one more person left to vote. Currently, we are at Roomie/Harem 4 Love Interest/Relationship 4 and FWB/Dom-Sub 2. If the next person does not break the tie I'll decide myself or open vote to the public.

Also a little something for those who find the story confusing and especially Alison's erratic behavior hard to understand. Here is a hint. Stop thinking rationally try thinking way outside the box, or simply be patient... It will make sense eventually.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a little fix for those of you who are tired of having sex with Johnson during Michaels dream. It's supposed to be sex with Jessica... But hey if you rather Johnson don't use this.

Reactions: Moria

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay. Finally got my lazy butt in gear to start looking over these games I've been asked or suggested to look at. This one was first up on my list, since I've been on this merry-go-round once already.

Main points in spoiler, 'cause I don't believe in walls of texts or in biasing any new players. Read at your own peril!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bottom line: This game is real close to getting my support. My new year's "resolution" is to start posting reviews of games on this site. Both of those probably are waiting on just a little more clean-up of some of the distractions in the game.

Would I recommend it? Yes, I think it has a good start and an interesting cast. I'm looking forward to future development.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
@Ignatz About that last thing in your spoilers tag i have a feeling you will be disappointed. Now by no means am i part of any tester team or anything like that i just get the feeling that is the case here on that point. I mean what else could it be honestly. Hope i get suprised but i am thinking not.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, have faith in the dev. It's what I do. If I think a dev has the writing chops (like this one), then I imagine he can write his way out of overused tropes and come up with a different twist.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Welp, have faith in the dev. It's what I do. If I think a dev has the writing chops (like this one), then I imagine he can write his way out of overused tropes and come up with a different twist.
The dev has no time nor does he have the English knowledge to write to the high standards required by some. Feel free to make those adjustments anytime and send em over. As for the last bit. The answer is not even close.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I agree.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes