• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RM

May 25, 2017
Oh sweet, I loved , and the CG for this game looked great, but trying the un-translated game was too awkward to progress through.

Now just need to hope for a English translation, given the first one's been done for years.

Reactions: sjonn76

sjonn76

Oct 3, 2021
What's the preggo content? :sneaky::coffee:
Probably disappointing to you, but it's only a scene with some goblins.
Native language or not, there's a point where you just have to say forget reading anything and wander around aimlessly until you find the next objective when the poetry gets to a certain point. That said, this particular translation appears to be DeepL, which is better, but still trips up a lot.
True, however I translated everything line by line, with regard to context and all (and double checking with jisho), so if there are any odd sentences, it will just be my bad english.
Is it just defeat rape and event collection? Or is there some battle rape too in this game?
No battle rape. It's a really simple game.
I'm a simple man -- I see MTL, I click away and cry myself to sleep.
I hope you'll still give it a try because it definitely doesn't read like one.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
True, however I translated everything line by line, with regard to context and all (and double checking with jisho), so if there are any odd sentences, it will just be my bad english.
Nice, I hadn't actually played it, just took a quick glance to answer the post I was replying to. Sounds like you sunk a good chunk of time into this one.

Reactions: sjonn76

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Try Tear and the Tower of Grimoire. She either gets raped by monsters or rapes said monsters. Depends entirely on who wins and how horny she is at any given time.

And The Depravity of a Vampire is full female mc domination through and through.
Tear and the Tower of Grimoire?
Can you give the link?
`cos the nearest search result is "Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire-".

Reactions: thegrayspy

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Is the roguelite part worth playing? At least? I just want to know if this game is fun in some way.
Its pretty straight forward. If you looking for engaging rogue like gameplay than no. If you like to play dress up game with fighting and occasional scene, then its a worth a shot.

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
I think roguelite should be more explored by H-Games. It is the one genre where "get scene by losing fight" actually makes sense. I also like the "dress-up" system - it is a bit limited, of course, in this game, but I think it would be nice to see in a bigger game.

All in all, fun little game but do not expect too much - art is nice, but gameplay can be a bit boring and scenes are only occasional.

Reactions: Eleyth

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone know what I am doing wrong? When I progress further into the cave, I reach a point where almost all of my attacks miss. is there a certain skill I am missing to upgrade?

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Sounds like you're over weight. The more weight you have equipped (relative to your maximum), the more likely you are to miss. Especially if you go over your weight limit.
Aah, I see. Makes sense, much obliged ^^

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Try Tear and the Tower of Grimoire. She either gets raped by monsters or rapes said monsters. Depends entirely on who wins and how horny she is at any given time.

And The Depravity of a Vampire is full female mc domination through and through.
Someone else asked for a link because I am not getting any game with that name and the closest name wise is Liz: The Tower and the Grimoire which isn't like that

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes