• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
A rouge-lite game huh? Since this seems like my kind of game as well. I will try it, might drop a review once I progress at a certain point.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Just once could a woman going into the cave of horny everything, be going in there looking for new and interestingly shaped things to put inside her, instead of just getting raped?
In Dungeon of Erotic Master IIRC part of the plot was that the girls were really just horny and insatiable.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Someone else asked for a link because I am not getting any game with that name and the closest name wise is Liz: The Tower and the Grimoire which isn't like that
I think he meant Tear and the Library of Labyrinths. I'm not sure, since I haven't played that game, but it's the only one I've found.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eleyth and AnonZeta

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I remember giving the translation request for this game a +1 around two years ago. Since others have the said the mtl is decent, I'll give this a try.

Oct 22, 2018
Reactions: AlexDark1027

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Hrm...all the female faces are very masculine looking, but I think that's just the artist's style, not that they're all traps. I'll try it I suppose lol

• Angry
Reactions: hp_surfer

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Is this another one of those "Suck at the game to see the H stuff" games?
Can someone confirm?
Art looks nice though, shame for the censure...

RM

May 25, 2017
Is this another one of those "Suck at the game to see the H stuff" games?
Can someone confirm?
Art looks nice though, shame for the censure...
It's a roguelite, where you basically progress your character until you "die" then get some upgrades and try again. A bunch of different enemy types have scenes if they're the one to end your current run.

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
In Dungeon of Erotic Master IIRC part of the plot was that the girls were really just horny and insatiable.
I don't recall that part of the plot, but that one was kinda fun, but I never got around to beating it. I think I got distracted by something else.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes