3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Haha. I mean... you play the role of the MC, so I'll let you figure that one out.

It does however set a pretty good idea of what Stacey is capable of!
It asked to save at the end of the chapter so I was a bit confused heh.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
On a more uplifting note, the scenes with Nikki or Erin at the end of Ch 4 were nice. Personally, I can't fap to short vanilla scenes like that, but they were wholesome scenes with that music in the background.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
On a more uplifting note, the scenes with Nikki or Erin at the end of Ch 4 were nice. Personally, I can't fap to short vanilla scenes like that, but they were wholesome scenes with that music in the background.

That's what they're intended to be. The game is more story than fap material, though Ch5 might.... well nevermind. Nothing to see here.

Also for now a quick patch job to fix the (oops) slightly major bug is attached. I'm uploading the full fix now to my official sources, so I'll probably post the full update here later since well, the game is here anyway.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Ok. Fixed the bug.

PC link:

Mac link:

Android Link:

Update only (From 0.3, or to replace your 0.4 install):

Use these for now instead of OP until it's updated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
YEah .. talk about hearbreak .. MC is dragged into the club by a girl who keeps calling and gives signals she fancies MC,
this game is adamant about not letting MC be with her fully:

1- their first date ends abruptly because ...
MC is going to a date with the fiancee of his best friend
(#$^@#^@%^&#$&#$&^#$&^%&% !!!!!)
while leaving his date out to dry in her lobby.

2- their second date, she is at the club, insistently drags MC to that club,
then sends him packing the minute another girl JUMPS ON HER, hugging her,
makes her ditch MC for spending the night with her new girlfriend.

This makes MC be a double crossing inconsistent fool to risk this much ... well this is the canon story.
Not to mention the same game shovs the threatening fiancee of his best friend down his throat,
also shoving some girl Nikki MC cannot go further than date with and she ditcehs him on the spot for a girl.

We are back to such tropes as girls grabbing, pulling, molesting other girls literally upon seeing them as a bod they fancy,
while boys are left in the dirt and sent packing.

Reactions: SweetSatu

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
so, what makes this game unique? I've read the reviews (ignoring the 5 stars one cause they are as bad as 1 stars) and so far I'm not too keen on the game but wanted to get the opinions of people that didn't leave a review.

Also what tropes are present in the game? One review mentions the "every girl wants the MC" one so I'm guessing there are more.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: CSkin Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I made a walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight the recommended choice and both choices for two scenes . Enjoy
P/s: Updated to v1.0
P/s 2: Fixed Ch1+ch2 problems
Download:
1652544008082.png 1652544388606.png 1652544421341.png

Last edited:

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to get the locked scene, i have tried so many playthroughs and still havent gotten it. Anyone got an idea?
missing gallary from alive.png

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to get the locked scene, i have tried so many playthroughs and still havent gotten it. Anyone got an idea?
View attachment 1810659

I'll just tell you.

It's erin, after the club. (On day 7. That's the day where you talk to both of them in the cafe.) It requires you NOT have a date with nikki, and you also must have gone in her home after meeting her in the bar earlier. If both reqs are met, you have the option to go home with her after the club.

If you have a date with nikki already set, then it won't happen (Erin won't do that to her friend), and if you didn't go in her house earlier (Which only happens if you tell her it's ok - if you agree that its not your problem then you don't), then she doesn't like as much and it won't happen either.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
so, what makes this game unique? I've read the reviews (ignoring the 5 stars one cause they are as bad as 1 stars) and so far I'm not too keen on the game but wanted to get the opinions of people that didn't leave a review.

Also what tropes are present in the game? One review mentions the "every girl wants the MC" one so I'm guessing there are more.

I'll try to answer this since I doubt anyone else will.

What makes it unique? Not much. The sex is vanilla. The renders are ok quality, but definitely not top tier. The game that I'm trying to put together personally, is about the story. It's not a harem game, it's DEFINITELY not an incest game, so, all that's left is the story. Whether you think it's good or bad is totally going to depend on the person. Some people I've spoken to like it, some don't. If story isn't something you care about, you'll almost definitely want to pass on this.

Right now? It's less about the story, and more about the characters. If I spoil a little (which I've said before so its not much of a spoiler), it becomes more about the story as it progresses into the future.

Throughout the game you need to make choices - someone mentioned "every girl wants the MC" - that's true to a point at the beginning. As you make certain decisions, this becomes less and less true - that is, as you continue to make decisions in one way or another, certain people become less (or more) interested, to a point where their routes eventually become completely closed. (In the current release, one route has the opportunity to close permanently. For now, that only happens to one).

So what makes it unique? It's mine. It's the story I want to tell. That's really all. Whether you like it or not is up to you. I also firmly believe, that despite what anyone thinks of it now, good or bad (some people like it, some people don't, thats fine either way), it will be better as a completed picture once I'm done, but that's still quite a bit away unfortunatly. At the absolute earliest it'll be done by december or so, and tbh, I think that is optimistic.

Sorry if that's not an answer you were looking for, or maybe even one that makes you say "Nah I'll pass", but it's the best I can do. It's not the absolute best game you'll ever play, while I'm overall proud of what I've put together, I could name a couple of games I think are better - but it most definitely isn't the worst either.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'll try to answer this since I doubt anyone else will.

What makes it unique? Not much. The sex is vanilla. The renders are ok quality, but definitely not top tier. The game that I'm trying to put together personally, is about the story. It's not a harem game, it's DEFINITELY not an incest game, so, all that's left is the story. Whether you think it's good or bad is totally going to depend on the person. Some people I've spoken to like it, some don't. If story isn't something you care about, you'll almost definitely want to pass on this.

Right now? It's less about the story, and more about the characters. If I spoil a little (which I've said before so its not much of a spoiler), it becomes more about the story as it progresses into the future.

Throughout the game you need to make choices - someone mentioned "every girl wants the MC" - that's true to a point at the beginning. As you make certain decisions, this becomes less and less true - that is, as you continue to make decisions in one way or another, certain people become less (or more) interested, to a point where their routes eventually become completely closed. (In the current release, one route has the opportunity to close permanently. For now, that only happens to one).

So what makes it unique? It's mine. It's the story I want to tell. That's really all. Whether you like it or not is up to you. I also firmly believe, that despite what anyone thinks of it now, good or bad (some people like it, some people don't, thats fine either way), it will be better as a completed picture once I'm done, but that's still quite a bit away unfortunatly. At the absolute earliest it'll be done by december or so, and tbh, I think that is optimistic.

Sorry if that's not an answer you were looking for, or maybe even one that makes you say "Nah I'll pass", but it's the best I can do. It's not the absolute best game you'll ever play, while I'm overall proud of what I've put together, I could name a couple of games I think are better - but it most definitely isn't the worst either.
I had already started(didn't check if it finished yet) downloading because I saw you on the Story-first games thread (I went to check it out because of an interaction with the creator of the thread, really interesting but I had nothing to add at this point), and actually the way you just talked sold me on it some more, in this site story focused games are rare, there are some and some of them are really good, but still rare.

I'll certanlly check it out, I'm a fan of non-monogamy but I have played at least some games where the story was so good that I didn't really care about it too much, thanks for the answear as this was exactally what I was looking for.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I don't usually leave comments on games I haven't played a good portion of, but... I guess I feel like saying something.

So, I checked this game out yesterday when I saw in under the "latest updates". Did my usual thing of not going to a club someone tries to drag me to (appreciate the option), and promptly dumped the game into the recycle bin when it started showing me an unavoidable sex scene with zero buildup. It was a short session.
Fast forward to just now, and the game pops up under "latest updates" again, and I got curious, so I checked out the changelog. Saw under v0.2 that "you can opt out of Gaby at the bar now", to which I thought, "You can?" So I fished this out of the bin, UnRen'd it, and had a look at the script. Turns out, the changelog is a bit off there. The girl at the bar is Tonya, and Gaby is the girl you meet at the club. And yes, you can avoid Gaby, but not Tonya. Which makes me wonder, why do we get to opt out of one potential scene, but not the other?

I know, I'm probably a weirdo to complain about this, but that's just how I am. If a game throws an unavoidable sex scene at me for no reason, I just lose interest completely, assume the game is not my cup of tea, and move on to the next on my list. And normally, I don't say anything about it. But this time, I felt the need to point it out, since it seems the dev already fixed the issue halfway, by applying the solution to the other fork of the story...

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I don't usually leave comments on games I haven't played a good portion of, but... I guess I feel like saying something.

So, I checked this game out yesterday when I saw in under the "latest updates". Did my usual thing of not going to a club someone tries to drag me to (appreciate the option), and promptly dumped the game into the recycle bin when it started showing me an unavoidable sex scene with zero buildup. It was a short session.
Fast forward to just now, and the game pops up under "latest updates" again, and I got curious, so I checked out the changelog. Saw under v0.2 that "you can opt out of Gaby at the bar now", to which I thought, "You can?" So I fished this out of the bin, UnRen'd it, and had a look at the script. Turns out, the changelog is a bit off there. The girl at the bar is Tonya, and Gaby is the girl you meet at the club. And yes, you can avoid Gaby, but not Tonya. Which makes me wonder, why do we get to opt out of one potential scene, but not the other?

I know, I'm probably a weirdo to complain about this, but that's just how I am. If a game throws an unavoidable sex scene at me for no reason, I just lose interest completely, assume the game is not my cup of tea, and move on to the next on my list. And normally, I don't say anything about it. But this time, I felt the need to point it out, since it seems the dev already fixed the issue halfway, by applying the solution to the other fork of the story...

I'll respond to this real quick. Do you want to know why you can't opt out of that one if you choose that branch?

Because I thought I had a good reason, but in hindsight, it was a mistake. I probably should have given the option to opt out.

Now that being said, I decided to leave it because it sets the precedent for the future - there *are* sex scenes that you can not opt out of multiple times through the game, HOWEVER they all happen if you make choices on a specific path.

For example, if you choose to go on a date with a certain character, you WILL have a scene with her. If otoh you choose differently, you can avoid that scene, but if you choose someone else, you may be forced into a scene with that person.

The tl;dr here is, every scene is avoidable, but it's impossible to avoid EVERY scene - so while in hindsight I do think the tonya scene was a mistake (That is, making it a forced scene was a mistake), I also think it's worth leaving it the way it is, because it shows players early on that some choices will lead to invetable content, and while there is always ways to avoid it, you'll eventually be forced into something. The main problem with the Tonya scene IMO, is that you don't have any clue it'll happen - most other scenes are telegraphed if you're headed towards it.

So yea. I'm not going to change it, but at the same time I do think it was probably a mistake to create it that way in the first place.

Bratko99

Oct 10, 2021
Will there be more content with stacey in the next update? I'm not that interested in the other characters

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I'll respond to this real quick. Do you want to know why you can't opt out of that one if you choose that branch?

Because I thought I had a good reason, but in hindsight, it was a mistake. I probably should have given the option to opt out.

Now that being said, I decided to leave it because it sets the precedent for the future - there *are* sex scenes that you can not opt out of multiple times through the game, HOWEVER they all happen if you make choices on a specific path.

For example, if you choose to go on a date with a certain character, you WILL have a scene with her. If otoh you choose differently, you can avoid that scene, but if you choose someone else, you may be forced into a scene with that person.

The tl;dr here is, every scene is avoidable, but it's impossible to avoid EVERY scene - so while in hindsight I do think the tonya scene was a mistake (That is, making it a forced scene was a mistake), I also think it's worth leaving it the way it is, because it shows players early on that some choices will lead to invetable content, and while there is always ways to avoid it, you'll eventually be forced into something. The main problem with the Tonya scene IMO, is that you don't have any clue it'll happen - most other scenes are telegraphed if you're headed towards it.

So yea. I'm not going to change it, but at the same time I do think it was probably a mistake to create it that way in the first place.
Thanks for the reply. I suppose I'll add my two cents to this.

Forced scenes are perfectly fine when they make sense. You go on a date that goes well, and it ends in sex. Fine. You get piss-drunk and the alcohol overrides the player's judgment... Fine, but only if drinking is optional. Honestly, if there's any kind of choice I can point to that led me there, I'm fine with it. But given that you deem making the Tonya scene forced to be a mistake, I figure you think similarly.

But I think I disagree on the Tonya scene showing players that some scenes are inevitable. Or at least, that wasn't really my takeaway from it. I've seen many games do this, just throw sex at the player with no concern if they have any desire to have the girl in question near their junk, and all it tells me is, "Hey look, it's another mindless bonkfest that doesn't care about my choices." Because in a game like this, that is no doubt the most important kind of choice: who to get involved with. Now, from looking through parts of the thread, it seems like you're going for the exact opposite of what I just described. So, I do think that you might be sending a very wrong message there.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I suppose I'll add my two cents to this.

Forced scenes are perfectly fine when they make sense. You go on a date that goes well, and it ends in sex. Fine. You get piss-drunk and the alcohol overrides the player's judgment... Fine, but only if drinking is optional. Honestly, if there's any kind of choice I can point to that led me there, I'm fine with it. But given that you deem making the Tonya scene forced to be a mistake, I figure you think similarly.

But I think I disagree on the Tonya scene showing players that some scenes are inevitable. Or at least, that wasn't really my takeaway from it. I've seen many games do this, just throw sex at the player with no concern if they have any desire to have the girl in question near their junk, and all it tells me is, "Hey look, it's another mindless bonkfest that doesn't care about my choices." Because in a game like this, that is no doubt the most important kind of choice: who to get involved with. Now, from looking through parts of the thread, it seems like you're going for the exact opposite of what I just described. So, I do think that you might be sending a very wrong message there.

You're not wrong. Like I said, it was definitely a mistake to add, but I think I'm at the point where I shouldn't remove it.

It's been, by far, the most common complaint I've received, so I may consider changing it for the v5 release, but it's not the sort of thing I would patch.

Let's be clear - I will not ever, no matter who complains or why, change anything I feel is important to the story. Period. But, seeing as it's an encounter that is ALREADY entirely skippable, it isn't something that matters to the story so I may consider changing it. I'll have to think on it between now and then.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Let's be clear - I will not ever, no matter who complains or why, change anything I feel is important to the story. Period.
Good. You shouldn't. Like I said, I only pointed it out because it seemed like the same issue you fixed somewhere else already, and it felt weird.
It's been, by far, the most common complaint I've received
Really? I guess I'm not as weird as I thought.

Anyway. Good talk. Have a nice day/night/whatever.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm typing this as I go, I apologize for how long it will be, I'm kinda exited to play this one so I'll do this live feedback thing.

I'm cofused about the oppening scene is that the future or past? I hope it is the past, not a fan of games that start in the future. sigh, it looks like is was the future.

I think I saw someone complaining that the club choice was a non-choice, I don't think they understand what a non-choice is, although I do think it would be better if the mc didn't decide stuff withouth player imput I also know we have to give some control to the dev or the story would get too convoluted.

Did not talking to the girl at the cofee just close up a whole relationship line? I would like if things were a little clearer or at least the option to ativate hints or something, I wouldn't choose differently but it would be nice to know.

kinda wish I wasn't forced to "buy" Gabby a drink, she sounded like an asshole. I could at least reject her after the fact, that is good, didn't like he attitude at all, and I'm a whore so that is saying something.

not a fan of the buttons for the streangh work out, maybe wasd or the same as the other one would be better, just wasn't confortable to span click, also I'm on a huge screen so the buttons some times were out of my field of view, this last one is more on me than anything else but still.

The interaction with the clothing store clerk was funny. +1

the Mary thing was ambiguos, it felt like I either reject the idea of being with her or I have to say something kinda of shitty, like either "I won't because I don't want to be with her at all" or "No promisses that I won't take advantage of her", is she a minor? if she is supposed to be a minor than yeah MC did good, I as the player didn't have any indication of that though.

Mc slut shamed Gabby -1

See bacause of the interaction with Nikki above now I feel like an A-hole for telling Mary I'll call her.

Lots of choices, I like that +5

Erin was fun, and I like that we could stop it cause she was way too drunk. +1

Mary is super cute. +1

I like the interaction with Mary and how the Mc is sincere, the game is giving me monogamy vibes but let's see if the story is good enough to get me through. +1

I like the dialog a lot so far, very good. +2,5

MC didn't tell Nikki about what happened with Mary, understandable given the situation they were in but still -0,5

Mc mentions "how these people know where I live" and "They know I have a front door right?" I'm guessing this is because of some choice I didn't make and it kinda just sliped in there?

Loving the dialog +2,5

The site went into maintenence and I lost I think 2 other things, and just remember this one, It feels too monogamous for me, everything about the game is good from what I've played 10/10 but it just isn't for me, monogamous slice-of-life isn't my thing. But good job dev, and good luck I hope you are successful.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes