3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
sorry for asking, but is the game really complete? because there is no complete tag. if there are any updates in the future i would wait before i start the game

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sorry for asking, but is the game really complete? because there is no complete tag. if there are any updates in the future i would wait before i start the game
it is complete.
also it will get a steam version/release, and there should be some graphic/renders overhaul in the near future.

Reactions: Jeff863094

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Volleyball.... WTF?! was this thing built for a f'in x386? it goes so fast on my machine that it's impossible to win. The mouse cursor keeps disappearing also, not just in the minigame, but in most other choice menus.

Any way to slow it down just a tad? Enjoying the game otherwise.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
it is complete.
also it will get a steam version/release, and there should be some graphic/renders overhaul in the near future.
Actually the graphical update is done. (Imagine how bad it was to start!). Aside from bug fixes, I'm mostly done with this game. I wrote the story on day 1, and saw it through to completion. It was always intended as a tight, short story, so now that it's done, I move on to the next. Hopefully that one makes this one seem bad in comparison.

Volleyball.... WTF?! was this thing built for a f'in x386? it goes so fast on my machine that it's impossible to win. The mouse cursor keeps disappearing also, not just in the minigame, but in most other choice menus.

Any way to slow it down just a tad? Enjoying the game otherwise.
Volleyball difficulty scales depending on your partner. (Hardest difficulty is when you team with mary, easiest is when you team with Erin. Partner is decided by your LI at the time.) If you play with minigames disabled, you do not miss any content, as nothing is locked behind minigames, HOWEVER winning the volleyball game (Whether with minigames turned on, or off) is required on mary's path for certain things afterwards, which is why I made it so difficult.

As far as the mouse cursor thing goes, I couldn't say. I haven't seen that personally.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Why did the game suddenly put me on Mary's path during the beach trip (I had previously turned her down)? I was going for Nikki, but I ended up getting a BJ from Mary. I'm using the walkthrough mod, just as an FYI.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
As far as the mouse cursor thing goes, I couldn't say. I haven't seen that personally.
I have seen the mouse cursor thing as well. My guess is that it is some sort of standard feature of Ren'py for hiding the mouse cursor if you don't move it.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I have seen the mouse cursor thing as well. My guess is that it is some sort of standard feature of Ren'py for hiding the mouse cursor if you don't move it.
Even after moving it, the mouse doesn't show up on the screens with selections. If I restart the game it'll work for a bit, then go away again. Hasn't happened on the ~189+ of other renpys I've played.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Even after moving it, the mouse doesn't show up on the screens with selections. If I restart the game it'll work for a bit, then go away again. Hasn't happened on the ~189+ of other renpys I've played.
Oh, that is more than I have. I was only thinking of the volleyball mini-game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why did the game suddenly put me on Mary's path during the beach trip (I had previously turned her down)? I was going for Nikki, but I ended up getting a BJ from Mary. I'm using the walkthrough mod, just as an FYI.
most probably you have got your answer right there, FYI.

Reactions: boobsrcool

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Replaying this game and, as a connoisseur of redheads, I am disappointed that the MC doesn't have a chance at Stacy. She has the looks of the women that I tried to date IRL (and comically failed every time). The other ladies are less interesting - Mary is cute but she works at a coffee shop, Nikki is attractive and has a nice job but eh, Erin has too much baggage. Who did everyone else go with?

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Replaying this game and, as a connoisseur of redheads, I am disappointed that the MC doesn't have a chance at Stacy. She has the looks of the women that I tried to date IRL (and comically failed every time). The other ladies are less interesting - Mary is cute but she works at a coffee shop, Nikki is attractive and has a nice job but eh, Erin has too much baggage. Who did everyone else go with?
I'm going to say one thing, you make of it what you will.

The game has 7 (technically 9, but 2 of them happen much earlier) distinct, different endings.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Who says that?
Do check this.

Btw, Stacy is one of two girls my mc would go for (the other one is Erin), yet due to technical reasons, Erin will reamin the sole girl for my mc:HideThePain:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Who says that?
Do check this.

Btw, Stacy is one of two girls my mc would go for (the other one is Erin), yet due to technical reasons, Erin will reamin the sole girl for my mc:HideThePain:
Yeah, so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thing. I know I should keep going with the game but that left a bad taste in my mouth as a plot point. Too neat. Perhaps it won't be after all but I will take a break for now.

Reactions: Abhai

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This game got.... really weird really fast.
I played originally up to the point where Freddy gets shot.
With the walkthrough mod you see all the different paths and I have to say, I don't think any of them were really satisfying for me. I thought the threesome with Mary and Stacy was amazing and was oping there was a throple path there but nope, single paths only.

Idk, it really left me feeling hollow. I guess this is why I don't play single LI games. There really is no happy ending for me when I like all the girls and am forced to choose only one.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Been a while since I played, and that was at least one version back, but... I seem to recall in my playthrough that Tonya(?) sniped Freddy(? The guy with the gun in one of the OP preview images) with a lovely splattering headshot. And I think that was the end of that version.

Has that part of the story changed, or is my recollection wrong?

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Eh, it was alright. Freddy was pretty cool and seems like a good friend. But everything after that, just didn't like sorry.

Like others, can't stand minigames. Should of been put in the tag spoiler so people weren't "tricked" into playing the game and then finding out that minigames are there afterwards and getting upset (like as obvious from the comments above). If they were completely skippable and optional, without affecting the story, I wouldn't have an issue. But they aren't.

As well, why all the forced stuff without choices? That's my biggest pet peeve about these games. Hated that we were forced to have sex with the "town bicycle" girl (Gaby). No chance to say no, just forced to take her home and have sex with her and go where every man has gone before. Just no. I don't want to sleep with the town slut. Then you find out the cute barista has a crush on you and I'm like, oh this could be nice, but no. Instead we are forced to ask random coffee girl on a date. Just why? Why force everything?

Otherwise, dialogues were fine, renders were decent, audio fine, just those issues above. Sorry but all this forcing things without choice and the minigames make this a definite no go for me. Still wish you the best with your game, but it's just not my cup of tea. :)
Saved my bandwidth and more importantly time. Again. Thank you.

Reactions: Macinnes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Saved my bandwidth and more importantly time. Again. Thank you.
Please don't judge the game based off my post from over a year and a half ago. ;)

A lot of things have been changed since I made that post, including the option to skip minigames and no forced sex stuff. The game is pretty good after the changes, though I personally feel the ending was a bit rushed, but besides that it is a decent game.

It's a nice slice of life story with a bit of drama. Still worth a playthrough in my opinion. But in the end, it's your decision.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes