3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Babben123

May 20, 2023
Are you guys playing the game modded? I know the mod breaks a couple of things, and has some trouble with phone related stuff. Every version *I* have, it works perfectly - and I've had no complaints through any official download sources of anything similar.
Downloaded here from f95, no mods or anything.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Wanted to play this one with JoiPlay, but unfortunately it kicks me out with an error when asking for 18+ age. I'll try again when JoiPlay gets other updates. The game looks more than decent.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Bravo, NoPing!

I just have checked this game after No Such Luck, and it's very good too.

It's impressive how you put a lot of work there and make it with quality. All these branches... and how they differ even in small details...

I never did play this game all the way through. Lost interest I guess. Does the MC ever get with the redhead girlfriend of the guy that works at the club/bar?
Yes.

* Choose the Mary path as much as possible: go on a date with her, choose to invite her to the beach etc.
* When Stacey comes to talk, offer her to share your bed and watch her in the shower.
* The crucial part, don't encourage Freddy to repair their sex life.
* Win the volleyball play. (If it's hard to do in mini-game mode, do a playthrough without mini-games).

Then you might get a surprise from Mary and Stacey (which might be the most impressive sex scene in this game) and so on.

Last edited:

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
Are you guys playing the game modded? I know the mod breaks a couple of things, and has some trouble with phone related stuff. Every version *I* have, it works perfectly - and I've had no complaints through any official download sources of anything similar.

The game isn't out yet, I'm currently working on the first chapter. It will probably be up on my patreon sometime in late august or september, as I'm only about halfway through production of the first release, and it's intended to be a rather sizeable v1.
I know this is late but yes I downloaded it from here no mod.

Mar 21, 2023
I have a quick question. Is the "Freddie walks in on a threesome" thing an avoidable event? Or, does it need to take place in order to progress in the game?

I should also add that I have the walkthrough mod installed, which seems to be allowing me to see all possible scenes.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I have a quick question. Is the "Freddie walks in on a threesome" thing an avoidable event? Or, does it need to take place in order to progress in the game?

I should also add that I have the walkthrough mod installed, which seems to be allowing me to see all possible scenes.

it takes place on certain paths only - if youre using the mod, then no its not avoidable, because the mod in many ways breaks the game, and makes you see multiple paths at once that are NOT intended to work together. Honestly the mod sort of sucks, it breaks the entire game. I get some people don't like multiple playthroughs, but the different paths were intended as seperate storylines, and things start to not make sense at all if you see multiple at the same time.

Without the mod? Yes, it's avoidable, it just depends on the path you're playing at the time.

Mar 21, 2023
I appreciate your swift responses folks! :)

I kind of suspected that the mod was the reason why that particular scene just kept on repeating. I am at that point in the game anyway, so I might as well continue with the mod until I finish playing. I think I may try to reinstall the game without the mod and play it again, though. I just feel bad for Freddie, LOL.

In any case, the game certainly is not too shabby in my opinion! :cool:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yea the mod sucks, the first time I played it I thought the game was coded in garbage way so I didn't finish it after the errors and continuity issues. Then tried it again today without it and it's great. And Mary is the best! :love:

Mar 21, 2023
Mary is my favourite girl, too! I feel like she has the nicest personality out of all the love interests. The rest are cool too, but as they say, "there's something about Mary".

I finished playing it with the mod but now I need to play it without, lol.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Late to the party for this game but I am getting an error with the credits roll from the download here:
1698895585184.png

Other than that good game. Wished I stumbled across this sooner. Glad to be playing working(ish) adults and the story has a good progression with an end that does not feel too rush. Appreciate the inclusion of gallery and music player.

Normally I do not like single choice menu option but kudos on the developer for making me look forward to clicking:
screenshot0001b.jpg

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Late to the party for this game but I am getting an error with the credits roll from the download here:
View attachment 3054012

Other than that good game. Wished I stumbled across this sooner. Glad to be playing working(ish) adults and the story has a good progression with an end that does not feel too rush. Appreciate the inclusion of gallery and music player.

Normally I do not like single choice menu option but kudos on the developer for making me look forward to clicking:
View attachment 3054027

Hah. The "Single choice" menu is there because.... If minigames are enabled, there's multiple choices. Rather than disable the menu entirely, I ended up just leaving it as a single option if they're disabled. (Mostly because it was just easier to code it that way.)

I've never seen that error before that you posted - although I do wonder where the build on here came from since I've also seen a few other errors reported here that I've never seen on any other platforms.

If working(ish!) adults is your thing, you'd hate my new game that's all college all the time!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hah. The "Single choice" menu is there because.... If minigames are enabled, there's multiple choices. Rather than disable the menu entirely, I ended up just leaving it as a single option if they're disabled. (Mostly because it was just easier to code it that way.)

I've never seen that error before that you posted - although I do wonder where the build on here came from since I've also seen a few other errors reported here that I've never seen on any other platforms.

If working(ish!) adults is your thing, you'd hate my new game that's all college all the time!
Thanks for the responses. I had a hunch the single choice menu was due to disabling mini-games but I am really playing these games for the story so thanks for not blocking off any content when using this option.

I am fine with college games it is just that the market is saturated with them so I cherish those working adult games especially when they are well told.

I have added this game to my Steam wishlist and look forward to purchase when I can afford to do so. It is listed as version 2 so hopefully it will not have the errors. Though that Steam key patreon tier is tempting...:D

In the mean time maybe I should see about a straightforward walkthrough mod...:)

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Endings Gallery MOD Alive ***

Made a gallery mod for the endings of the game primarily so I can track which I endings I've gotten. At this time Abigail, Nikki and Stacey's endings in gallery will not play to end since part of those scenes are also in the game's gallery. They will play till the game's gallery part.

Please let me know if I am missing any endings.

Mod Post:
Alive Endings Gallery

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Hello everyone, it happens to me that just when they are about to go to the beach and Nikki asks when they are leaving, she opens her phone to ask Stacey, and from there nothing can be done.
I am new to all of these games and the words Mod and abbreviations of many things that I have been able to see, escape my understanding. I installed the Android game on a Tablet.
Can anyone help me get over that bump? Thank you

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hello everyone, it happens to me that just when they are about to go to the beach and Nikki asks when they are leaving, she opens her phone to ask Stacey, and from there nothing can be done.
I am new to all of these games and the words Mod and abbreviations of many things that I have been able to see, escape my understanding. I installed the Android game on a Tablet.
Can anyone help me get over that bump? Thank you
sorry, I only played it on PC, no issues there. The walkthrough mod linked is garbage though, but I don't think you have that installed on android.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes