3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Wow really? This is on Steam and they are wanting $12 for it. That money they want it better be 6 hours or better.

Just a note (Dev here) - it's approx 2 hrs on a single playthrough - between 4-8 for a full playthrough of all paths. (Some people have clocked 10+ but I assume they're just slower readers) That said - I intentionally priced it assuming most people would purchase the game when it was on sale and not at full price.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Just a note (Dev here) - it's approx 2 hrs on a single playthrough - between 4-8 for a full playthrough of all paths. (Some people have clocked 10+ but I assume they're just slower readers) That said - I intentionally priced it assuming most people would purchase the game when it was on sale and not at full price.
I'll wishlist it and wait for a sale.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Alive [v1.0] [CSkin Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [855 MB]
- - - -

Mac [821 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
I know this thread might be dead, but how do you get the Stacey ending? :)

I did all of these:

1. Decide to date Mary
2. Make all of the Stacey forward choices during the game, i.e. offer to share the bed, watch her in the shower, et cetera
3. When Freddie asks about all of the time you're spending together, lie to him
4. When Freddie talks about the promotion, don't encourage him to prioritize their relationship
5. Accept the threesome with Mary and Stacey

But Mary never gets shot. Either the MC dies or the Stalker does. Does anyone remember how that works?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

I did all of these:

1. Decide to date Mary
2. Make all of the Stacey forward choices during the game, i.e. offer to share the bed, watch her in the shower, et cetera
4. When Freddie talks about the promotion, don't encourage him to prioritize their relationship

But Mary never gets shot. Either the MC dies or the Stalker does. Does anyone remember how that works?
It's been a while since I played, but some combo of moves with the stalker will cause a bullet to go through the window and hit Mary. Steam version has a more detailed guide if I remember right.
They don't find Mary until a few scenes after the fight, so make sure you play for a bit.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I did all of these:

1. Decide to date Mary

It's been so long, I'll try and remember.
Date Mary, and turn down everyone else everytime.
Don't do all the Stacey choices, I think she gets shits with some of them. I didn't offer my bed (I did watch her in shower).
Do encourage Freddie. Basically, be a good friend to Freddie, and treat Stacey as a friend (apart from a perve).
Do the threesome.
When Freddie is shot, take on the stalker, don't die. (pretty sure you need to choose go low). Erin will shoot him. And then you find Mary.
Can't think of anything else of the top of my head.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It's been a while since I played, but some combo of moves with the stalker will cause a bullet to go through the window and hit Mary. Steam version has a more detailed guide if I remember right.
They don't find Mary until a few scenes after the fight, so make sure you play for a bit.

I did all of these:

1. Decide to date Mary

Just checked my fight. I used Rush Him, Go Low, Power Jab, Kick His Ass, and Mary died.

Reactions: Bloodguard

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
my only prob in this game is the feeling that the dev is afraid of rising the dark element like some hardcore/forced and some fucked up shit to match with some of character natural development,

overall good job buddy and im looking forward for your next project

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
my only prob in this game is the feeling that the dev is afraid of rising the dark element like some hardcore/forced and some fucked up shit to match with some of character natural development,
I mean, in order to get the ending with Stacey (my fav character) one of other LIs literally has to get killed, isn't it enough dark for you? :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Milton749

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
I mean, in order to get the ending with Stacey (my fav character) one of other LIs literally has to get killed, isn't it enough dark for you? :rolleyes:
I didnt say the game is bereft of it but it could really enhance our experience by memeic some shit from rl

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021

overall good job buddy and im looking forward for your next project
This is an interesting take.

Personally I'm not afraid of doing anything, I just didn't feel like going any further with it was warranted given the characters and who they are.

In one ending, the MC gets blown away, in another he gets his throat slit and incinerated, in the canon endings, another character gets shot repeatedly in the face, and in one ending an LI dies. That's pretty dark IMO.

I'm not into doing things for the shock value of it - I do things that make sense for the characters and story I've written. I also am not into some of the darker/more fucked up fetish stuff, so I stay away from that. All of that said - who knows what the future of my current project holds. (Well okay I do - but I'm not telling. Only 3 chapters are out so far, and you'll have to wait a while to know what's inside my head!)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well I stayed away from the bad endings in this one, and will probably do the same in the current project as well (if there are any). Not big on death and stuff :ROFLMAO:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I think I was very close to be incinerated, I wanted to ditch the Mary (it was just a 1st date), and there was a choice to tell her that we're going on a date with another one instead :D, I decided to go with another option... dodged a bullet)

I mean - it's not smth criminal, you just telling a girl that you chose another one, but it's was obvious Stacey is overprotective.

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I think the word you are actually looking for is psychopath, but it's OK, I fixed it for you. ;)
Well, she can be either you worst enemy or your best friend/GF, I chose the 2nd one ;)
I only made 2 playthroughs - for Stacey and Erin here) not into others
Oh, and I got ending with Tonya in my 1st natural playthrough, that makes 3 of them.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
This is an interesting take.

Personally I'm not afraid of doing anything, I just didn't feel like going any further with it was warranted given the characters and who they are.

In one ending, the MC gets blown away, in another he gets his throat slit and incinerated, in the canon endings, another character gets shot repeatedly in the face, and in one ending an LI dies. That's pretty dark IMO.

I'm not into doing things for the shock value of it - I do things that make sense for the characters and story I've written. I also am not into some of the darker/more fucked up fetish stuff, so I stay away from that. All of that said - who knows what the future of my current project holds. (Well okay I do - but I'm not telling. Only 3 chapters are out so far, and you'll have to wait a while to know what's inside my head!)
Well nice answer

So let me make my final point here and I will disappear lol, im Just saying to let the stories have its gray areas and maybe that desperate fade to black that led to the suitable end that make me see the the result of my sacrifices and controversial choices with an ending that rewards me not just what the character is built about

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes